UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Lied to..again
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Reply

X 2 But then again - The hand Picked Supreme Court of Ding Dong Donnie only took 30 minutes to say no way. Boy now that has to really sting LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Read it one more time! ........

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:53 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
X 2 But then again - The hand Picked Supreme Court of Ding Dong Donnie only took 30 minutes to say no way. Boy now that has to really sting LOL!

Not over boy.
Several states are joining Texas and suing other states.
I'm betting Supreme Court will see this case .......eventually.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-09-2020 04:04 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reply

Boy, I got your boy!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Not over boy.

Several states are joining Texas and suing other states.
I'm betting Supreme Court will see this case .......eventually.

Old Post 12-09-2020 04:08 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Boy, I got your boy!

Easy BOY,I don't play with your team or use your restroom that Obama made for you weirdos.I see you hunt Blueticks,that explains everything.........LMAO

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-09-2020 05:56 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reply

Just another sick Repuke. Boy, your going to have to get over it that your Daddy got fired, the cult has come to an end, the one term blunder. Now you boys will just have too huddle real tight up there to keep warm, have you Covid gathering or what ever!!!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Easy BOY,I don't play with your team or use your restroom that Obama made for you weirdos.I see you hunt Blueticks,that explains everything.........LMAO

Old Post 12-09-2020 08:59 PM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

How stupid can you be to think that this idiot has actually won the election.
There is nothing that proves that the election was stolen.
Only an idiot would think differently.

Old Post 12-10-2020 02:51 AM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

They drink that orange kool-aid!

QUOTE]Originally posted by Matt Marshall
[/QUOTE]

Old Post 12-10-2020 02:54 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Marshall

I would like this explained to me. One anonymous whistle blower in a bar room was enough for a 3 year investigation, but thousands of sworn statements isn't enough for an investigation?

Old Post 12-10-2020 03:56 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
I would like this explained to me. One anonymous whistle blower in a bar room was enough for a 3 year investigation, but thousands of sworn statements isn't enough for an investigation?
Call Sidney Powell she's got all the info you need when you get done with that please post for all to read please...... I'll still be waiting! Lol

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 12-10-2020 at 04:11 AM

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:05 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

See, prime example of why they stick to one liners and articles from the interweb. When they post something on their own, they embarass themselves.

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:21 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
They drink that orange kool-aid!

Oh my goodness, is that the best that you have? Surely you can do better than that. What does it even mean?

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:24 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Call Sidney Powell she's got all the info you need when you get done with that please post for all to read please...... I'll still be waiting! Lol

And there is another one... Really?....

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:27 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

You hit the nail on the head on this comment! Maybe all the loud mouths would like to put some big money on if Biden takes office in Jan. 2021. I'm One that will put money on that he does! Bet we get a bunch to jump on this!!!

quote:

Last edited by BEST EVER on 12-10-2020 at 01:11 PM

Old Post 12-10-2020 12:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If he didn't take office, then he didn't steal the election. If he does take office, he stole the election. You had better not put money on whether the dumrats cheated and election fraud occured or not. You will lose.

Old Post 12-10-2020 02:26 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If you think that was an answer or close to an intelligent answer, I feel sorry for you. She and Rudy Giuliani have books full of sworn statements. Nobody will look at them, but a "secret drunk" in a bar room is credible.

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:19 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is the best that you will get from them.

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:22 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
If you think that was an answer or close to an intelligent answer, I feel sorry for you. She and Rudy Giuliani have books full of sworn statements. Nobody will look at them, but a "secret drunk" in a bar room is credible.
Mr Donald, your better than this and smarter than this also I know you are.....

Old Post 12-10-2020 04:54 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Mr Donald, your better than this and smarter than this also I know you are.....
You're right. That's my biggest problem, I'm smart enough to know what's going on.

Old Post 12-10-2020 05:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

There you go lying again. There is plenty of evidence to prove that the election was stolen.

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:22 AM
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

There is absolutely no evidence. I would welcome any real evidence. I would love to see people charged and gone to prison.
However, there is nothing that shows that anything happened.

Old Post 12-11-2020 03:31 AM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There you go lying again. Are you going to love it when Hunter Biden, Jim Biden and Joe Biden go to prison?

Do you remember when y'all said that President Trump was lying and there was no evidence that the dumrats were spying on his campaign and their phones were tapped?

Do you remember when y'all said that President Trump was lying and there was evidence that he colluded with Russia?

Do you remember when y'all said that President Trump was lying and Hunter Biden was not accepting bribes?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-11-2020 at 01:48 PM

Old Post 12-11-2020 01:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How about this evidence...
The main stream media conspired to influence the election and make sure that Biden was elected.

The Justice Dept hid the fact that they were pursuing a criminal investigation against the Biden's for tax fraud, money laundering and accepting bribes in order to influence the election and make sure Biden was elected.

A Postal truck driver drove a tractor trailer load of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania where they were counted.

A poll watcher saw a vote counter double counting votes.

A polling place official in Atlanta sent everyone home and then they spent 4 hrs alone counting 4 suitcase like boxes of ballots.

Voting officials in Pennsylvania counted thousands of mail in ballots that were illegally received.

"Voting officials" cannot just change the rules to benefit their candidate.

Thousands of votes in Arizona from voters that did not live in Arizona were counted.

Is that enough "evidence" for you? There is a lot more. Why do the dumrats not want all of these election irregulaities investigated? Do y'all not care about the integrity of our free and fair elections? Just how fair was the 2020 Presidential election?

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:17 PM
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Cmon Richard it was fair. It was just a coincidence all these "votes" showed up at the polling locations at 3 am in the morning at all the swing states. Like hitting the lottery, it will probably never happen again.

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:28 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Lied to again...
Do y'all remember when the Main Stream Media and top dumrats in Congress lied about Hunter's laptop being a Russian disinformation scheme even though the FBI and Justice Dept told them that it wasn't? I guess you don't call that lying to influence the election. When you are wrong, you are wrong. Just admit it. If you keep digging that hole, you are going to end up in China with the lying Biden's.

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When your side is a bunch of big fat liars and they are so bad that you can't dispute it, all you can do is accuse the other side of being liars.

Then when they show that they aren't, you have to refuse to accept it or just ignore it and go on to accuse them of lying about something else. If you throw enough accusations out maybe one of them will eventually stick or at least you might confuse everyone so bad that they won't know what or who to believe.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-11-2020 at 02:39 PM

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:34 PM