UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > President Biden
Pages (42): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

President Biden

Let's all wish our new president well.

I know, it's still 2 1/2 months before he officially takes office.

He will certainly have his work cut out for him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-06-2020 08:23 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Biden

That crooked S.O.B. will never ever be my President.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 11-06-2020 11:42 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

No, the race now is to see if they actually allow him to take office or declare him unfit and put that woman in. That was who was intended to be in office whether you realized it or not. Now convince us they really got those votes since they had more votes than voters in some areas. I expect the office to be run by Harris and Pelosi by next summer at the latest which will truly be a disaster.

All the ones who decide to riot until then better be thankful I'm not in Trump's position. I'd release the military on them...not National Guard...Special Forces and such. It would be exactly the type of anti-terrorist activity they trained for and let's be honest; what are Pelosi and company going to do about it? It wouldn't take but a couple of helicopters landing on them and the party would break up.

Old Post 11-06-2020 12:13 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I hope the republicans do Biden the same way the demarats did trump

Old Post 11-06-2020 12:42 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh

I'd like for all the guys that proudly voted for him to speak up and be heard!

Old Post 11-06-2020 01:19 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Biden

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
That crooked S.O.B. will never ever be my President.

X2

Obama was a disaster, but probably better than Joe and the Hoe will be

Old Post 11-06-2020 01:20 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

And yes he has one hell of a mess to clean up just like Obama. Best part is all the trash talkers once again find out they are the minority, what only (3) one term presidents and yes Trump looks to be the (4th)

quote:

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:03 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac

lol !! I would like see them do that too!!

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:04 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: President Biden

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
they just did ....the majority of Americans just spoke up not on Fakebook ,tweeter, or UKC forum but they spoke, it's a democracy that's how it works....

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:28 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

I JUST SEEN WHERE TRUMP GAVE THE DEMS THE BATE AND THEY TOOK IT, THE BALLETS IN THE STATES WERE CHEATING WAS APT TO HAPPEN WERE WATER MARKED, TRUMP AND BARR GOT EM

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:31 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

WHY DOES KILLING BABIES EXCITE YOU ?

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:32 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
I JUST SEEN WHERE TRUMP GAVE THE DEMS THE BATE AND THEY TOOK IT, THE BALLETS IN THE STATES WERE CHEATING WAS APT TO HAPPEN WERE WATER MARKED, TRUMP AND BARR GOT EM

I wish that were true, but I doubt it at all! I'd like to know though, what would make a man vote for a guy who's been in politics for over 45 years, and hasn't had any major accomplishments, other than getting elected? My prediction is, Harris will be sworn into office in less than a year. Joe doesn't know what day it is, and yet, he was elected. And don't get on here and try to tell me any different, I heard it with my own ears. I guess if we was able to put up with Obama, for 8 years, we can endure Biden/Harris for 4.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:46 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Re: Re: President Biden

Yea they spoke and spoke real loud! It is a fact Bernie S. stated how it would go down and he hit the nail on the head, pull up his interview two weeks prior to the election. The Republicans knew they had no chance in winning and and their only hope was to yell foul. But guess what is is not working anymore as America and the World is tired of this **** show. Their conspiracy theories just makes them look stupider all the time. There has only been (3) one term presidents and Trump makes the fourth and rightfully so! Trumps speech last night was cut short by most stations as he is a total embarrassment to this country but CNN kept it on so people could see how pathetic he really is. You have to love seeing him squirm as he now has to find another way to pay his 1.1 billion bad debt coming due without the help of hard working Americans!

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
they just did ....the majority of Americans just spoke up not on Fakebook ,tweeter, or UKC forum but they spoke, it's a democracy that's how it works....

Old Post 11-06-2020 02:50 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
Ill wait for this to play out, but I got to tell ya social media is not a real good source for info but I'll wait...........

Old Post 11-06-2020 03:03 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

The latest on key races:

• Arizona: The AP called Arizona for Biden around 2:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday. Fox News had also called the state for Biden, angering the president's campaign, which expressed confidence it can still win. With 90 percent of the vote counted, Biden leads Trump by about 46,000 votes.
• Georgia: Trump has lost his lead in Georgia, with Biden sliding ahead. As of 7 a.m. ET Friday, the margin was roughly 1,000 votes.
• Nevada: Biden had been leading by a comfortable margin on election night, but the race tightened considerably, with Trump trailing Biden by just 12,000 votes on Thursday evening. More results are expected to be released Friday.
• Pennsylvania: Biden took the lead in the Keystone State Friday morning. As of 10 a.m. ET, his edge over Trump was 6,737 votes, with more than 100,000 left to be counted.

Old Post 11-06-2020 03:24 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

finally something the trumptars can cry about. we took our country back.

Old Post 11-06-2020 03:38 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea numerous pages with the Trumpers trash talking just to find out once again they are the minority! It is looking like a total blow out if things keep going like their are. These cult days are gone and done in America.

Old Post 11-06-2020 03:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden winning the election is just like a cheating, slick handler winning a cast. Y'all can really be proud of yourselves. You know in your hearts that the dumrat leaders cheated to win.

Old Post 11-06-2020 04:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Biden winning the election is just like a cheating, slick handler winning a cast. Y'all can really be proud of yourselves. You know in your hearts that the dumrat leaders cheated to win.
Now how sad is this? I know in my heart you need some help, medication,meditation, maybe break the addiction you have to posting nonsense......

Old Post 11-06-2020 04:29 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Talking

KARMA, LMAO!!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
LOL
Even "IF" Biden 'wins' you better look at House and Senate #'s.
Nothing gonna pass from your corrupt party now.
USA can survive 4 years with everything being deadlocked.

Funny you Libtards have no response to
China
Gas going back up
Jobs lost...again
Guns,ammo taxed or gone
401k dead or gone
Social Security gone

Is Biden's debt to China gonna be paid for by USA?

Old Post 11-06-2020 04:42 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Do democrats that voted for Biden really think he will last four years? If he does,he will have 51 years in government n still nothing to show for the good of THE USA! LMBO. JESSEJ

Old Post 11-06-2020 05:00 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

KARMA, Biden will expand the court and Donnie and his puppets will flip their lids! LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
How is USA going backwards Karma? Its like Hunting Walkers then being forced to Blueticks........

Karma is whats gonna happen at USA Supreme Court!!
Thanks RBG

Old Post 11-06-2020 05:05 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Okay, so some of you lefties hate Trump and anything he says or does. In spite of your thoughts, he didn’t ruin this country. I work more overtime than ever, even with this covid craziness. How in the world you could be proud of what your vote got you, Biden/Harris, is beyond me. Our choices were not good either way, but good gosh, 78 years old and thinks he running for a senate seat.... just to name one thing. America, the working ones that believe in God, law, and order are the real losers!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:03 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
KARMA, Biden will expand the court and Donnie and his puppets will flip their lids! LOL!

HOW WILL EXPANDING THE COURTS BE KARMA. IS CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING MORAL ALL YOU DEMOCRATS THINK OF. ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST WAIT, YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU GET.

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:15 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

You talk of the Constitution and support Trump LMAO!!

quote:
Originally posted by MARK RISINGER
HOW WILL EXPANDING THE COURTS BE KARMA. IS CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING MORAL ALL YOU DEMOCRATS THINK OF. ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST WAIT, YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU GET.

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:38 PM