UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > BEST EVER, getting hitched
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

BEST EVER, getting hitched

Nancy Pelosi, perfect match. Congrats mr. best and ms. Pelosi. Always knew best would find his perfect match

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2020 11:44 AM
michael cline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael cline Click here to Send michael cline a Private Message Click Here to Email michael cline Find more posts by michael cline Add michael cline to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I just hope on y’all’s wedding day her teeth don’t fall out

Old Post 12-31-2020 12:40 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

BEST, did Pelosi get her house cleaned up from the paint that they put on her house and the pigs head out of the yard. Must be aggrevating dealing with politicians. Gonna have to call soros, to get Antifa to back off.

Old Post 01-03-2021 09:34 PM
michael cline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael cline Click here to Send michael cline a Private Message Click Here to Email michael cline Find more posts by michael cline Add michael cline to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Get over it! Your new Daddy is ol sleepy joe, your momma is Kamala, your aunt is Nancy and Chuck is your Uncle!! LMAO!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-06-2021 01:44 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Get over it! Your new Daddy is ol sleepy joe, your momma is Kamala, your aunt is Nancy and Chuck is your Uncle!! LMAO!

You need to come up with your own lines.
I forgot plagiarizing is Biden's thing.Too dumb to write his own speeches

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-06-2021 02:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Every time he tries to post an original thought, he embarrasses himself.

Old Post 01-06-2021 02:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Just look who the idiots where thinking Trump and his Cult would stay in power! One term Ding Dong Donnie and his poorly educated followers. So sad to see education go to waste.

Old Post 01-06-2021 02:44 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We'll see how funny it is when everything goes haywire prices skyrocket,more children are aborted(murder) less & less law & order & worse ex US citizens murdered & bein labeled as infidels from the Muslim takeover. Put that in your pipe & smoke it.

Old Post 01-07-2021 01:24 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

You must have been one of the degenerates that stormed the steps yesterday. Your party has disgraced not only America but the World. Put your happy face on as this is how you will be remembered.

QUOTE]Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
We'll see how funny it is when everything goes haywire prices skyrocket,more children are aborted(murder) less & less law & order & worse ex US citizens murdered & bein labeled as infidels from the Muslim takeover. Put that in your pipe & smoke it. [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:07 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BEST EVER
[B] Your party has disgraced not only America but the World.
I guess you're most stupidest person ive ever seen own UKC board,you got your wish with Biden and all the other ppl . you will regret it one of these days and jokes are on you all that voted for him!!!

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:21 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

[B]You must have been one of the degenerates that stormed the steps yesterday. Your party has disgraced not only America but the World. Put your happy face on as this is how you will be remembered.

Funny thing i noticed.Big difference when Trump supporters have a protest.
No riots,no looting.No fires...All business's back open today.

But when Dem funded rats Anitfa and BLM were out destroying cities,homes,businesses .....crickets from left.

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Some are not very smart. Riots all staged but Trumps Cult to get him re-elected. Smoke screen did not work. They keep hearing they lost and guess what they still lost. We will never be under a dictator especially one working for Putin. This is the most Disgracefull bunch ever assembled. Yes the majority agree with me and not 3Play! LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
[B]You must have been one of the degenerates that stormed the steps yesterday. Your party has disgraced not only America but the World. Put your happy face on as this is how you will be remembered.

But when Dem funded rats Anitfa and BLM were out destroying cities,homes,businesses .....crickets from left.

Last edited by BEST EVER on 01-07-2021 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 01-07-2021 02:45 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Some are not very smart. Riots all staged but Trumps Cult to get him re-elected. Smoke screen did not work. They keep hearing they lost and guess what they still lost. We will never be under a dictator especially one working for Putin. This is the most Disgracefull bunch ever assembled. Yes the majority agree with me and not 3Play! LMAO!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play

[/QUOT

Old Post 01-07-2021 06:30 PM
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

Stay on track here BEST, this thread is about you and the new mrs. and for what’s it worth, the people that stormed the capital is no different than the ones that burned small businesses and kill innocent people during the BLM and antifa riots, I didn’t support your bunch through the summer and I don’t support the ones that raided the capital, not even the capital police that backed off and let them in. Anybody with any common sense knows that it was staged, if they didn’t want to let them in they would have opened season on them, but no, they backed up and let them come on in. To many cameras in there ground lvl taking pictures and videoing even before they got into the capital. If for some reason the election would have been overturned antifa would have burned the capital down because everybody knows how they roll. I hope you don’t have to call the police to come to your rescue after voting to defund them. You did vote Democrat, right?

Old Post 01-11-2021 11:48 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea ol Nacy going to impeach Ding Dong Donnie again. Takeaway his -

$200,000.00 welfare check a year
One million dollar travel
Never hold an office again and the best part is
Trump will have no security detail. Ding Dong will move to mother Russia! LMAO! Just call her your Aunt as Kamala is your mamma! Don't cry it gets better!!

I tried to say on track like Repukes! LOL!

QUOTE]Originally posted by michael cline
Stay on track here BEST, this thread is about you and the new mrs. and for what’s it worth, the people that stormed the capital is no different than the ones that burned small businesses and kill innocent people during the BLM and antifa riots, I didn’t support your bunch through the summer and I don’t support the ones that raided the capital, not even the capital police that backed off and let them in. Anybody with any common sense knows that it was staged, if they didn’t want to let them in they would have opened season on them, but no, they backed up and let them come on in. To many cameras in there ground lvl taking pictures and videoing even before they got into the capital. If for some reason the election would have been overturned antifa would have burned the capital down because everybody knows how they roll. I hope you don’t have to call the police to come to your rescue after voting to defund them. You did vote Democrat, right? [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:08 AM
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

Again BEST, wrong thread, let’s stay on track here, they want to impeach him because they don’t know if they can pull another scam like this again. The true reason why he lost the election is because of so much corruption in Washington DC right now that both parties are scared he is gonna really show the American people for what they are. His party didn’t have unity like the democrats do, they all wanted him gone. He had about 6-7 republicans that stood behind him and tell me, on what grounds are they gonna try to impeach him. There goes another load of our tax dollars. Looks like if he is so corrupt that someone would have caught him by now, they have tried to catch him in something for 4 years and keep rolling snake eyes. He might be arrogant but he still has done more for this country than any president I have lived under and that’s a fact and I can remember all the way back to carter. Nobody that has ever been in the White House has done more for me or you. Sometime when your all alone, ask yourself what any president has done for you, and then without pasting something that makes you look so stupid that you can’t think on your own, tell me what trump has done to you that makes you dislike him so much.now remember, you got a lot of people reading this stuff, so think before you post

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:35 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Please stay on track, is this not about Aunt Nancy?Lmao!

Again BEST, wrong thread, let’s stay on track here, they want to impeach him because they don’t know if they can pull another scam like this again. The true reason why he lost the election is because of so much corruption in Washington DC right now that both parties are scared he is gonna really show the American people for what they are. His party didn’t have unity like the democrats do, they all wanted him gone. He had about 6-7 republicans that stood behind him and tell me, on what grounds are they gonna try to impeach him. There goes another load of our tax dollars. Looks like if he is so corrupt that someone would have caught him by now, they have tried to catch him in something for 4 years and keep rolling snake eyes. He might be arrogant but he still has done more for this country than any president I have lived under and that’s a fact and I can remember all the way back to carter. Nobody that has ever been in the White House has done more for me or you. Sometime when your all alone, ask yourself what any president has done for you, and then without pasting something that makes you look so stupid that you can’t think on your own, tell me what trump has done to you that makes you dislike him so much.now remember, you got a lot of people reading this stuff, so think before you post [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:48 AM
michael cline
UKC Forum Member

I guess we are the minority of the US but you are the minority of Indiana, I’m pretty sure Indiana was a red state, am I Right? So when the dumbacrats take action against the red states the next 4 years I guess you will be ready to make it a 5th 1 term president. Buckle up BEST, it’s gonna be a long ride for the red states, I’m just glad you get to be a part of it to, have a nice day

Old Post 01-12-2021 10:22 AM
BEST EVER
Banned

Please stay on track, not sure about the flipping?

I guess we are the minority of the US but you are the minority of Indiana, I’m pretty sure Indiana was a red state, am I Right? So when the dumbacrats take action against the red states the next 4 years I guess you will be ready to make it a 5th 1 term president. Buckle up BEST, it’s gonna be a long ride for the red states, I’m just glad you get to be a part of it to, have a nice day [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-12-2021 10:29 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by michael cline
I guess we are the minority of the US but you are the minority of Indiana, I’m pretty sure Indiana was a red state, am I Right? So when the dumbacrats take action against the red states the next 4 years I guess you will be ready to make it a 5th 1 term president. Buckle up BEST, it’s gonna be a long ride for the red states, I’m just glad you get to be a part of it to, have a nice day

Best Turd Ever is 64 and hunts Booticks...you gotta slow everything down for him.

Old Post 01-12-2021 02:33 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Please stay on track, not sure about your flipping but then again most Repukes do flip when they do not get their way! LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Best Turd Ever is 64 and hunts Booticks...you gotta slow everything down for him.

Old Post 01-12-2021 03:12 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Someone is going to jail and it is not going to be Hillary, Obama or Hunter. I will Give you one guess who I have my.money! LOL.

Old Post 01-18-2021 11:21 PM
LoggyBayouBlues
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Your now under a Dictator that works for China!

Old Post 01-19-2021 07:20 PM
LoggyBayouBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoggyBayouBlues Click here to Send LoggyBayouBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email LoggyBayouBlues Find more posts by LoggyBayouBlues Add LoggyBayouBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Wow I'm supposed to be a UNEDUCATED, DEPLORABLE but seems to me like someone keeps losing track of what the post is bout originally... maybe the media has this UNEDUCATED thing backwards eh?🤔

Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid! (John Wayne)

Old Post 01-20-2021 01:04 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote