UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Merry Christmas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry and Blessed Christmas. Just a thought: If you've got a dog that trees coon for you, don't forget to enjoy every hunt with him, even if he's not a GREAT DOG. Sometimes we look so hard for the great dog we forget to enjoy the good dog. Be sure to count your blessings. We can go thru life never satisfied because we don;appreciate what we have.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2020 11:07 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Good word sir.

Old Post 12-20-2020 11:18 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Merry Christmas

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
Wishing everyone a Merry and Blessed Christmas. Just a thought: If you've got a dog that trees coon for you, don't forget to enjoy every hunt with him, even if he's not a GREAT DOG. Sometimes we look so hard for the great dog we forget to enjoy the good dog. Be sure to count your blessings. We can go thru life never satisfied because we don;appreciate what we have.
X2

Old Post 12-20-2020 11:29 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas!

Old Post 12-21-2020 11:01 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Merry Christmas to all and may your new year be blessed!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-21-2020 12:47 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Great post!! First time I've ever seen Cheyenne smile!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Old Post 12-21-2020 03:13 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Grandkids will make even Cheyenne smile.

Old Post 12-21-2020 03:19 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lonster
New UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas!

Old Post 12-21-2020 10:26 PM
Lonster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lonster Click here to Send Lonster a Private Message Click Here to Email Lonster Find more posts by Lonster Add Lonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Old Post 12-21-2020 10:56 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kybufford
UKC Forum Member

Great post. I've sold a few dogs id love to have back right now, looking for something better that i never found.

God only knows who we'd be without soldiers and Jesus.

Rack'em Up Willy pup
--County Line's Rammy(Rambo)

Black and Tans
TREE BANGIN White Boy
*UKC win Friday night Red Bone days 2021
BnT TREE BANGIN BUFFORD the start of it all

Old Post 12-21-2020 11:09 PM
kybufford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kybufford Click here to Send kybufford a Private Message Click Here to Email kybufford Find more posts by kybufford Add kybufford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reddog1st
UKC Forum Member

So Very true, I once had a kennel full, all of them had their on special way of hunting. I never appreciated them, and was always looking for a better one. They all were great dogs I would be thankful to have anyone of them back now. Thank you for the post and jarring the memories.

Merry Christmas and God Bless Our America..

Old Post 12-22-2020 12:12 PM
reddog1st is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reddog1st Click here to Send reddog1st a Private Message Click Here to Email reddog1st Find more posts by reddog1st Add reddog1st to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trail hound
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas 🎁🎄

Happy Holidays 🌲 🎁 to everyone....

Old Post 12-22-2020 09:24 PM
trail hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trail hound Click here to Send trail hound a Private Message Click Here to Email trail hound Find more posts by trail hound Add trail hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kybufford
Great post. I've sold a few dogs id love to have back right now, looking for something better that i never found.

Yelp, back in my younger days I used to actually believe some of those ads in Full Cry and American Cooner, thinking I need one of those wonder dogs. Thankfully, by the time I got my magazines and called about these wonder dogs they had already been sold. Never realized how much money I actually saved by getting my magazines late. Finally realized that most of the ads were garbage and not everyone told the truth. ( IMAGINE THAT! ) Lucky for me I actually had some real coonhunters that mentored me through those learning years and was able to own a very few real coon dogs over these past fifty plus years of coon hunting. Lesson, the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence and coon dogs are rare, no one has five or six real coon dogs to sell. Most never own five or sux in a lifetime, much less at one time. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2020 10:32 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Great picture, can see the love you have for your family in that smile. Nothing says Christmas like grandkids, wish mine were still young. Dave

Old Post 12-22-2020 10:35 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Jen Cummings

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Great picture, can see the love you have for your family in that smile. Nothing says Christmas like grandkids, wish mine were still young. Dave
I'm going to cherish it! It seems like just yesterday our own were no older than the grand ones. They grow up all to fast.
Yes guys Cheyenne does smile often just not in coon hunting pics lol!
Count your blessings they are often in the many little things we take for granted. Also, be a blessing to others when you can. You never know when even the smallest of gestures can be a huge difference for someone.
Again, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-23-2020 05:38 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas everyone. Don’t forget those ole pot lickers that do their best for us swimming rivers, running through briars, and getting bit here and there! Heck that’s my nights tales too.....

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 12-23-2020 01:14 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote