UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Country coon dog
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

COUNTRY COON DOG

Not for sale ! But if you're looking for a hound to breed to that will kick dirt in your face , big bawl mouth on the track , big locate and a hard every breath chop on the tree that's accurate, & not fussy a bit . I have one that I will show you in the woods . If you're looking for titles than that's not me . Breeding for free of charge . Come and hunt and you be the judge . He's off of Power Pack & She's not so Easy . Located in Culpeper ,Va . 540-718-5211

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 03-09-2018 at 05:50 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2018 05:34 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Trip

Grnitech Skuna River Lipper
Nitech Skuna River Bark
Nitech Aron's Skuna River Queen VIII
Power Pack
Grnitech Rat Attack
Grnitech Abrams' Harper Valley Gander
Nitech Raccoon Valley Queen
TRIP
Grnitech Nocturnal Style
Grnitech All Grand Track Man
Grnitech Rock River Lady
Nitech Hardwood She's Not Easy
Grnitech Bad Habit
Grnitech Habit's Stylish Josie
Grnitech Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic

Pkc Reg. , Ukc Reg. Permanent Performance
Will show in the woods !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 01-15-2018 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 01-15-2018 03:15 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Will show Trip in the woods !

Old Post 01-16-2018 05:30 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Bring your boots & lights and we will cut him a loose from the tailgate . Last night 714 yds before striking in , this hound has a lot hunt , bawl mouth track on what a hound should sound like , big locate and hard chop tree dog . I will be more than proud to turn this hound a loose anytime.

Old Post 01-22-2018 12:59 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Not titled but all Coondog !!!!

Old Post 01-26-2018 07:01 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Tonight 1st tree single , 2nd tree single , 3rd tree den ! Come see for yourself

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:44 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Trip

quote:
Originally posted by Charles Pullen
Grnitech Skuna River Lipper
Nitech Skuna River Bark
Nitech Aron's Skuna River Queen VIII
Power Pack
Grnitech Rat Attack
Grnitech Abrams' Harper Valley Gander
Nitech Raccoon Valley Queen
TRIP
Grnitech Nocturnal Style
Grnitech All Grand Track Man
Grnitech Rock River Lady
Nitech Hardwood She's Not Easy
Grnitech Bad Habit
Grnitech Habit's Stylish Josie
Grnitech Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic

Pkc Reg. , Ukc Reg. Permanent Performance
Will show in the woods !!!!!!!!

I've been hunting about 25yrs and seen a lot in my time . I've hunted against or seen a lot of big names but this mutt is for real . Like I say bring your boots & light .

Old Post 02-02-2018 05:56 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

A good name for him would have been POWER PLANT! With all that Tree and Track Power!

Old Post 02-02-2018 01:47 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edwardfasteddy
A good name for him would have been POWER PLANT! With all that Tree and Track Power!
Power Plant .... lol . It's kinda catchy isn't it . Yeah he's bred good I guess all I know he's just a good of hound I've owned or seen go . Also I'm just offering him for breeding , not for money cause I don't won't a penny . Just trying to help because I think he has a lot to offer to the breed .

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:38 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Free breeding to my mutt

Old Post 02-14-2018 05:27 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Trip

Nice female from NC coming to breed to Trip that's just came in heat . Also got 2 fellas waiting for their females to come in heat that's hunted with Trip .

I'm not in it for money and fact I don't won't a dime for breeding, it's free . Trip kicks dirt in your face from the tailgate . No walk hunt hound here . By his self it's all business and not all day either . Big bawl mouth track not chop mouth . Steady hard chop on the tree . Is he perfect.... NO ! There ain't none but he's a nice of a hound I've been the woods with .

Come see for your self !

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 02-18-2018 at 03:38 AM

Old Post 02-18-2018 03:33 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Just bred a North Carolina gyp today . Trackman / Rat attack breeding .

If you're ever in the area stop by and I'll turn Trip loose !
BIG MOUTH
BIG HUNTER

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 02-22-2018 at 09:52 PM

Old Post 02-22-2018 09:46 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Trip

Will go as soon as you unsnap him , no peeing on bushes , scratching up leaves , no trotting out slowly . It's all go as soon as you unsnap him from the tailgate. Don't need nobody or nothing to take this hound hunting!!!!

Will show him in the woods !

Old Post 02-26-2018 02:58 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-28-2018 02:51 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Hobo

Old Post 02-28-2018 02:57 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO

Got 2 North Carolina guys here this weekend. We took Trip to the big field and parked . I would say about a minutes but no longer than that he was 600yds from the truck . He had to go that far to get to the woods . He struck a track and and treed and coon seen . We then turned their 2 dogs loose with Trip and struck 2 more tracks and treed both of them and coon seen in each tree .

Not trying to brag by no means cause I didn't trained this hound . I was in the right place at the right time and I owe a big thank you again to Charles Alexander. Like I said before I don't won't a dime for breeding just think Trip has so much to offer that's it . Trip has tons of desire , brains , mouth , not fussy , and a high percentage of accuracy. Will he be titled ...... Very seriously doubt it !!!!!! Just something I don't do much of anymore. Call if you any questions. Thanks

Will show in the woods !

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 03-02-2018 at 12:03 PM

Old Post 03-02-2018 11:57 AM
longfork
UKC Forum Member

BEAUTIFUL HOUND

LOOKS GREAT

Dan.

606-639-8439

Old Post 03-02-2018 02:11 PM
longfork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longfork Click here to Send longfork a Private Message Click Here to Email longfork Visit longfork's homepage! Find more posts by longfork Add longfork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Charley, Man that is one good looking hound! and a pedigree to match. He needs to be bred to everything in Virginia, ASAP!!!!

Old Post 03-02-2018 05:12 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful hound!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-02-2018 05:23 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fellas for the comments.

References on Trip : The following people has hunted with Trip

Forrest Reece 540-272-6294
Steve Coleman 540-718-6445
Quinn Hilbourn 910-473-1620
Zach Moore. 910-874-4850
Charles Alexander 804-814-2874
Brandon Strayer. 540-597-2484

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 03-04-2018 at 06:15 PM

Old Post 03-03-2018 11:36 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Quinn Hilbourn & Zach Moore , I really enjoyed our weekend hunt . You guys are welcome to come back to Va anytime.

Last edited by Charles Pullen on 03-04-2018 at 06:16 PM

Old Post 03-04-2018 05:59 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Stud fee : Free
Brucellosis test required !

Old Post 03-05-2018 12:37 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Rapidan River Mud Slingin Trip !

Trip will bust a hole in the dark quick by hisself. Don't need nothing to take him hunting. If you're looking for go power , mouth ,& accuracy..... well here it is !!!!

All you got to do is come & see .

Old Post 03-11-2018 05:13 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Rapidan River Mud Slingin Trip

quote:

Stud fee : Free ( brucellosis required )
Will show in the woods !

Old Post 03-11-2018 06:25 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Will kick dirt in your face by his self from the tailgate !

Lots of Desire & Drive !

Old Post 03-15-2018 12:52 AM