UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
duvall
UKC Forum Member

Re: bigdogjeffyD

quote:
Originally posted by mikemccomber
Congrats on bringing home the hardware from the Grand American!
Thanks buddy....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2013 12:19 AM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

congrats

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-10-2013 08:59 AM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

quote:
-Son of Mack's Little Joe-

GRNITECH Nick's Northern Racket

Wow. That brings back some memories. I remember hunting against Brian and Racket when I was in high school.

Old Post 01-10-2013 09:19 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Pup out of House's Hardwood George x House's Virginia and the P.H.

Old Post 01-13-2013 01:48 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Hardwood George treeing on a lion.A son of House's Hunter.

Old Post 01-13-2013 01:54 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

P, H,

great picture of the george - virginia pup and the p. h.

mehunter

Old Post 01-14-2013 11:17 PM
mehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehunter Click here to Send mehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email mehunter Find more posts by mehunter Add mehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Walker Days
Kalamazoo, MI

-Dogs Sired by Mack's Little Joe

Left to Right

UKC GRNITECH. AKC NITECH. Mack's Screaming Lawyer, NITECH. Guyer's Lock Tite, CH. NITECH. Shutter's Little Reba, *JOE*, GRNITECH. Bobcats Big Jake, AKC GRNITECH. Hitman Jack, Little Mack

Old Post 01-17-2013 12:25 AM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

GREAT PICS THANKS FOR SHARING

quote:
Walker Days
Kalamazoo, MI

-Dogs Sired by Mack's Little Joe

Left to Right

UKC GRNITECH. AKC NITECH. Mack's Screaming Lawyer, NITECH. Guyer's Lock Tite, CH. NITECH. Shutter's Little Reba, *JOE*, GRNITECH. Bobcats Big Jake, AKC GRNITECH. Hitman Jack, Little Mack

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 01-17-2013 09:56 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wiblueboy
UKC Forum Member

House's Nite Stalking Josie

Old Post 01-23-2013 04:39 AM
wiblueboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wiblueboy Click here to Send wiblueboy a Private Message Click Here to Email wiblueboy Find more posts by wiblueboy Add wiblueboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Josie

Looks good! Dang I miss her.

Old Post 01-23-2013 07:32 PM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wiblueboy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. She has been nothing nut a blast since I got her. Gonna hit the Nite hunts hard here this next month with her. I can't express enough how much I like her

Old Post 01-23-2013 08:36 PM
wiblueboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wiblueboy Click here to Send wiblueboy a Private Message Click Here to Email wiblueboy Find more posts by wiblueboy Add wiblueboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wiblueboy
[B]House's Nite Stalking Josie

Sweet picture, she's one intense tree dog. Good luck in the hunts with her, she really needs finished to Nt.Ch.

Old Post 01-24-2013 02:58 AM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wiblueboy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks! Shouldn't be too hard the way shes been hunting!

quote:
Originally posted by Tyson McComber
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wiblueboy
[B]House's Nite Stalking Josie

Sweet picture, she's one intense tree dog. Good luck in the hunts with her, she really needs finished to Nt.Ch.

Old Post 01-24-2013 03:53 AM
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay

Jay passed away Dec. 15,2012. What a big hole left in House blood breeding programs. He was one of a few that had it all. Good nose track dog grit mentally tough. I would like to Thank Mr. Jeff Duval for giving me the opportunity to own one like him. Enjoyed him and have a lot of memories with him. He always pulled something out of somewhere and had the meat. Your the man that trained him. Your a good man and my friend Thank you. I also want to take a minute and Thank Joe House for starting this bloodline so sought after still today. I wished I had more sons and daughters of House's Jay! Thanks to everyone that has bought pups and interest in Jay. He is missed everyday!! Thanks again Carnell Erickson

Old Post 01-24-2013 01:39 PM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

jay

carnell i was so sorry to hear about you losing jay. I have two pups out of him and virgnia. they are real nice. best of luck.

me hunter

Old Post 01-27-2013 02:27 PM
mehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehunter Click here to Send mehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email mehunter Find more posts by mehunter Add mehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House breed puppies going to New Hampshire and Maine to run some bears and bobcats.

Old Post 01-28-2013 02:10 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

This one we put up with George and Chick.

Old Post 01-28-2013 02:23 AM
Todd Davis
UKC Forum Member

Lavell it was good meeting you and your son . Pups are doing good . We killed another Tom this morning and the pups got to smell there first lion. Lol Todd

Old Post 01-28-2013 03:48 AM
Todd Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Davis Click here to Send Todd Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Davis Find more posts by Todd Davis Add Todd Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Davis
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-28-2013 03:48 AM
Todd Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Davis Click here to Send Todd Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Davis Find more posts by Todd Davis Add Todd Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

pups

lavell

Real nice looking pups, nice picture of the cat.

mehunter

Old Post 01-29-2013 01:52 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Thanks guys, for the comments on the pups.They are some good looking pups.

Old Post 01-30-2013 02:32 AM
beardawg
UKC Forum Member

lavell

Cant wait to get them pups up here to Maine,be just right for training season talk to you soon Kirk thanks again

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:06 AM
beardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beardawg Click here to Send beardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email beardawg Find more posts by beardawg Add beardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

You boys from Idaho just keep coming with super nice House bred puppies.

Todd did you get you one?

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:25 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Davis
UKC Forum Member

Paul,
I got two a female and male, lavell had a extra female so I picked her up. Pups warmed up quick and both are a ball a fire.

Old Post 01-31-2013 03:13 AM
Todd Davis
UKC Forum Member

picture of the pups i got from lavell. They like the smell of a lion and loved chewing on this little bobcat.

Old Post 02-01-2013 02:59 AM