UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Trump's Accomplishments

Facts not Opinions

1. USMCA Trade Deal

2. Phase One China Trade Deal

3. Border Wall

4. Tax Reform

5. ISIS defeat and bringing troops home

6. Deregulation

7. Energy Reform

8. Japan Trade Deal

9. Stand down by North Korea on Nuclear

10. Record low unemployment

11. Decreased drug prices

12. Peace treaties in Mid East

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2020 at 04:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2020 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

These are some of the things Donald Trump ran on! Makes you wonder how many of our past Presidents, accomplished a third of what Trump has? I distinctly remember one guy who wanted to fundamentally change America!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-17-2020 03:53 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

fact check

trump takes credit for more than he does.. he exaggerates what he does do...… HALF THE STUFF THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS A LIE. HE IS CONSTANTLY CALLING PEOPLE NAMES LIKE GRADE SCHOOL KIDS , I AM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED A BULLIERY... TIME FOR A CHANGE. If you need proof on this just go to youtube..

Old Post 01-18-2020 01:01 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Make America Great Again!!!! Trump 2020

Old Post 01-18-2020 02:28 AM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: fact check

quote:
Originally posted by Black Ash Bawl
....If you need proof on this just go to youtube..

Oh my goodness, get factual news from YouTube????
What is the world coming to?

Trump only strikes back when the dems try to bully him. That is one of the things that makes the dems so mad. They can't bully him. The whole Russian collusion farce was just the dems trying to bully Trump. How did that work out for them?
Now Shiff and Pelosi have made up this whole impeachment hoax to try to bully him. We will see how this works out for them.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-18-2020 at 04:22 AM

Old Post 01-18-2020 04:16 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
trump takes credit for more than he does.. he exaggerates what he does do...… HALF THE STUFF THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS A LIE. HE IS CONSTANTLY CALLING PEOPLE NAMES LIKE GRADE SCHOOL KIDS , I AM PRETTY SURE HE WOULD BE CONSIDERED A BULLIERY... TIME FOR A CHANGE. If you need proof on this just go to youtube..

Some of my favorite names Trump has called folks

Crooked Hillary
Pocahontas Warren
Pencil neck Schiff
Nervous Nancy
Crazy Bernie
Little Marco
Lieing Ted
Crying Chuck
Low energy Jeb
Little Rocket man
Sleepy Joe
Mad Maxine
Mini mike

I was marked as being in a basket of deplorables by someone, now I'm just a proud deplorable

Driving home from stinking up Walmart a couple other businesses, I heard a mini mike ad, so I've added mini to my favorites list. I imagine soon, just using mini to refer to mini mike will be enough for folks to know who one is talking about

Last edited by sleepy head on 02-04-2020 at 05:37 PM

Old Post 01-18-2020 10:50 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

POST ON HERE 1 OR 2 LIE'S, LIKE BIG O IF YOU LIKE YOUR DR. YOU CAN KEEP HIM, OR HERE'S A HUNDRED AND FIFTY BILLION TO HELP MAKE A BOMB, WAKE UP

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-18-2020 12:04 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Jobs were coming back to USA at a record pace BEFORE Rtrump took office Fact He took credit for defeating isis I wish someone would tell isis!!He DID stand down North korea ( in my opinion) energy reform?Lift emission controls off manufactures so they can pollute our world to make more $$ Allowing big company's to log national forest that has been protected till now! TAX REFORM??? MR. tRump gave most of us $10 per week tax break. For every 1 million dollars a company make he gave them close to $140,000 sure seems fare to me. In only 4 years tRump has raised our national debt half again more that Obama did in 8 years DON'T make this a libby post they are all nuts and screwing us all Republicans & Democrats.

Old Post 01-18-2020 10:04 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

stupidest move ever made by a president

Republicans in Congress assailed President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria’s border with Turkey on Monday, warning that a threatened Turkish invasion would lead to a dangerous resurgence of the Islamic State, the slaughter of U.S. allies in the region and a boon for American adversaries.
Calling the decision “a major blunder,” Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), usually a staunch defender of Trump’s foreign policy, said in an interview that it was “an impulsive decision that has long-term ramifications” and “cuts against sound military and geopolitical advice.”
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) urged Trump to “exercise American leadership” and warned that “a precipitous withdrawal” would benefit Russia, Iran and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and increase the risk that the Islamic State would “regroup.”

Some senior officials at the Pentagon said they were blindsided by the decision, the second time in less than a year that Trump has upended U.S. strategy in Syria following a telephone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Old Post 01-18-2020 11:58 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

HERE'S ONE FOR YA

President Donald Trump has long touted his affection for the nation's police forces and has often referred to himself as the "law and order president," but his campaign has racked up nearly $1 million in unpaid public-safety costs for his rallies, with some debts going all the way back to 2016.
Invoices from ten cities — including El Paso, Texas; Mesa, Arizona; Erie, Pennsylvania; and Green Bay, Wisconsin — show that the president and his campaign still owe local police and fire departments large sums of money for providing him with protection during his various rallies over the last three years......I live just outside green bay , wi.. home of the 2020 NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Old Post 01-19-2020 12:53 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

AND ANOTHER

Here is one all of us will feel in the pocket book.....MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL AT THE BORDER. . The cost of trumps wall is estimated at 25 billion , my guess is it will run over cost... and how many of Trumps buddies are going to profit from the building of the wall... THIS WAS AN EASY ONE TO COME UP WITH..MOST POLITICIANS WERE AGAINST THE WALL..

Old Post 01-19-2020 12:56 AM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
. In only 4 years tRump has raised our national debt half again more that Obama did in 8 years DON'T make this a libby post they are all nuts and screwing us all Republicans & Democrats.

whoa there bud.
the great Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years from9.7 tril to 19.7 tril rightnow national debt is 23 tril so at that rate it is going up slower under trump then your saver ocrapo

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-19-2020 at 01:06 AM

Old Post 01-19-2020 01:01 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: HERE'S ONE FOR YA

quote:
President Donald Trump has long touted his affection for the nation's police forces and has often referred to himself as the "law and order president," but his campaign has racked up nearly $1 million in unpaid public-safety costs for his rallies, with some debts going all the way back to 2016.
Invoices from ten cities — including El Paso, Texas; Mesa, Arizona; Erie, Pennsylvania; and Green Bay, Wisconsin — show that the president and his campaign still owe local police and fire departments large sums of money for providing him with protection during his various rallies over the last three years......I live just outside green bay , wi.. home of the 2020 NFL SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

wow! You had me thinking you knew what you were talking about until that last sentence.

Old Post 01-19-2020 03:13 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all take it easy on him. He gets his "facts" from YouTube.

Old Post 01-19-2020 06:19 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: AND ANOTHER

quote:
Here is one all of us will feel in the pocket book.....MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL AT THE BORDER. . The cost of trumps wall is estimated at 25 billion , my guess is it will run over cost... and how many of Trumps buddies are going to profit from the building of the wall... THIS WAS AN EASY ONE TO COME UP WITH..MOST POLITICIANS WERE AGAINST THE WALL..

IS THE 25 BILLION MORE OR LESS THAN OBAMA SHIPPED TO THE MUZ IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-19-2020 11:44 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I found this on YouTube

https://youtu.be/WtblCZQXRsA

Old Post 01-19-2020 01:16 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
These days, most politicians are in favor of illegal immigration. Are you laboring under the misconception that because most politicians like it, it's right?

Old Post 01-19-2020 09:34 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
......MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL AT THE BORDER.....

......my guess is it will run over cost.....and how many of Trumps buddies are going to profit from the building of the wall...

..... THIS WAS AN EASY ONE TO COME UP WITH...

....MOST POLITICIANS WERE AGAINST THE WALL..

Mexico is paying for the wall. They have payed way more than 25 billion in tariffs already.

And you are right that is only your guess. You would make a good newscaster on CNN.

And that last statement is enough to make me "for" the Wall.

Old Post 01-19-2020 09:51 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: AND ANOTHER

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mexico is paying for the wall. They have payed way more than 25 billion in tariffs already.

And you are right that is only your guess. You would make a good newscaster on CNN.

And that last statement is enough to make me "for" the Wall.

we pay the tariffs wake up smell the coffee stop smoking weed your dreaming tariffs are paid by the people buying not selling

Old Post 01-20-2020 12:11 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

My friend works at a small Walmart store in a very small town. She does wire transfers of money. She said on average they send $20,000 a week to Mexico. The number 2 gdp of Mexico is American money. I would think by keeping illegals out so they don't send money home will pay for a real nice wall .

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:35 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tariffs are paid by the company that exports goods into the US. You need to go back to school.
You can argue that the companies just increase the price of their goods. But if they do, they sell fewer goods. So they have to absorb the tariff themselves. Either that or their goods become comparable to goods made in the USA.

Dems do not understand just what tariffs are and why they are used. Goods are produced cheaper in Mexico. Americans buy the goods and the money goes back to Mexico. We put a tariff on the goods and that money is paid to the USA by the Mexican company. If they increase the price of their goods, then they cost just as much as goods produced in the USA. So, Americans buy goods produced in the USA and that money stays in the USA.

Do not let yourself become brainwashed by the Democratic cult who knows nothing about business and economics. They are politicians, not businessmen.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-20-2020 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:37 AM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Maybe call China up on some advice on building a wall that works theirs seems to work real good.

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:38 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Let me tell folks what's going on around where I live. At a lumber treatment plant in Pinebluff Arkansas they fired all the people that worked there other than management and bus in Mexicans to work as temporary employees since most are illegal the company won't be responsible and they pay them minimum wage I know some that worked there for 30 years that got fired. One even committed suicide the day he got fired after years of service knowing no one would hire him at the age he was. So I say build a wall as big as the Chinese got right now.

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:55 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.
Jobs were coming back to USA at a record pace BEFORE Rtrump took office Fact He took credit for defeating isis I wish someone would tell isis!!He DID stand down North korea ( in my opinion) energy reform?Lift emission controls off manufactures so they can pollute our world to make more $$ Allowing big company's to log national forest that has been protected till now! TAX REFORM??? MR. tRump gave most of us $10 per week tax break. For every 1 million dollars a company make he gave them close to $140,000 sure seems fare to me. In only 4 years tRump has raised our national debt half again more that Obama did in 8 years DON'T make this a libby post they are all nuts and screwing us all Republicans & Democrats.
If jobs were coming back, why didn't Obama take credit while he was in office? He said those jobs aren't coming back, does Trump have a magic wand?

Old Post 01-20-2020 03:10 AM
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Something else that's going on is the job market is pretty good so the high paying plants are hiring job release prisoners so they don't have to pay them much. I've been in the paper industry my entire life and since my plant has been hiring work release and felons we have some of the best employees we've had in 20 years these people want a job and intend to keep a job plus you get a real big tax break for hiring a felon. Just thought I would throw that out there 99% of them are good people just made a mistake. And for the people that have the means to hire a felon just think what you have done in your past that could have landed you in prison and you just didn't get caught.

Old Post 01-20-2020 03:20 AM