UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Bear bred walkerxredtick pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pelkey
New UKC Forum Member

Bear bred walkerxredtick pups

Sire redtick extremly fast and durable hard to wear down. Biult the best great feet deep chest raspy chop on track and tree sit down tree dog stays with a rough one, kennel quite. Trees consistantly out in front of the pack

Dam one dog bearpack describes her best, hell of a nice littlewalker gyp. On the wood lockdown treedog freecast, rig, she does it all in style honor to own her!

Made this cross for myself. She had 10 6 are spoken for im looking to place a few with some folks close by to keep tabs on how they do asking 200 a pup if interested call or text theyll be ready to go in a few weeks 540 eight 45 171zero located in rockingham va
Dogs are unregistered

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-27-2019 11:30 PM
Pelkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pelkey Click here to Send Pelkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Pelkey Find more posts by Pelkey Add Pelkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pelkey
New UKC Forum Member

Boys i gotta move a couple more of these turned 6 weeks old yesterday should be ready to go in s couple weeks parents catch bear. I hunt alone dont hunt with a group hunt between 4 and 6 dogs at a time and they show me bear id be willing to lower the price with a understanding if i need to breed back we could work something out j can text pics of pups and parents or email 5408451710

Old Post 03-31-2019 11:36 PM
Pelkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pelkey Click here to Send Pelkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Pelkey Find more posts by Pelkey Add Pelkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pelkey
New UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the calls and intetest pups are all spoken for if something changes ill update

Old Post 04-05-2019 11:33 PM
Pelkey
New UKC Forum Member

I have a pup back up for sale

Old Post 04-12-2019 01:31 PM
Pelkey
New UKC Forum Member

Delete

Please delete

Old Post 04-23-2019 02:07 AM