UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma

2016 UKC Performance Sire
PKC Super Stakes Sire
CHCK Super Stud Sire

--------GRNITECH 'PR' Schultz' Stylish Coma
------GRNITECH 'PR' Coma's Stylish Legend
--------GRNITECH 'PR' Bawlie's Shena
GRNITECH 'PR' Somewheres Stylish Legend (2 time PKC Truck Ticket Winner)
--------GRNITECH 'PR' Fletcher's Stylish Jake
------GRNITECH 'PR' Tri Color Stylish Somewhere
--------CH GRNITECH 'PR' Backwater Pearl
GRNITECH 'PR' Somewheres Stylish Coma
--------GRNITECH 'PR' Rebels Rocket Man
------GRNITECH 'PR' Rocketmans Bounty
--------CH GRNITECH 'PR' Track Mans Hot Sauce
GRNITECH 'PR' Rocket Man's Hot Sauce (2 time PKC Truck Ticket Winner)
--------GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Big Creek Rat Tat
------GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Big Oak Annie
--------GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Treesinging Rambling Roxy

Terry and I are pleased to announce the introduction of GR NITE CH 'PR' Somewheres Stylish Coma at public stud. Coma is a big hunting, big mouth, deadly accurate Coma-style hound that is typical of what I have been campaigning for the last 17 years. Coma is the most independent hound that I have ever hunted out of the Coma line. He also made Grand Nite before the age of two. Coma's oldest pups are 12 months old and he's showing that he will reproduce the big mouth and houndy looks that the Coma line has traditionally been known for. Coma is one of the few studs from this line who can produce a 4 generation All-Grand litter.

Stud Fee: $300

Owners:
Darian Wiseman 417-260-2475

**Pups and young dogs for SALE**

Last edited by Darian Wiseman on 12-22-2018 at 12:12 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2016 10:27 PM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BTK
New UKC Forum Member

Big Tymers Kennel Hunt With Somewhere Stylish Coma

That dog is the real deal !!! I personally drove 12 hrs one way and stayed three nights and hunted with Somewhere Stylish Coma, something that most stud dog owners of today will not do,(show there dog) he is just what they said he is, I personally like all grand dogs, but Coma is all coondog and all grand , with a Big Ozark Mountan mouth you can hear him for miles, he kicks dirt in your face,and has that ever so more locate, that dog impressed me so much I bought two pups, off his first litter and they both are spilt treeing and go hunting Big by themselves, or with company, Somewhere Stylish Coma has all four ingredients, Accuracy, Hunt, Big Mouth and Looks from what I've seen and I've seen a lot of dogs Somewhere Stylish Coma is producing naturals. I believe, Somewhere Stylish Coma is marked by the old Coma himself .. P.S He was so loud I heard him in my sleep for two days.

GRNITECH ALL GRAND LADYS MAN
GRNITECH NOT FOR RENT
GRNITECH WELLS CREEK MAGGIE
GRNITECH HARRISON'S CUTTER LADY

KYLE BROWN 231-624-2020
CALL OR TEXT

DONT CHEAT YOURSELF TREAT YOURSELF!

Last edited by BTK on 07-25-2016 at 04:01 PM

Old Post 07-25-2016 03:57 PM
BTK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BTK Click here to Send BTK a Private Message Find more posts by BTK Add BTK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Well said BTK, I drove 39 Hours straight just to breed my Female to Coma, Pups from this cross will make some noise, I am keeping a Huge Male from this cross, Will post a few pictures in a few days.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 07-25-2016 09:31 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

I am hunting a 10 mnth old pup out of coma and tbaby. Let me start off by saying she has the most potential out of any 10 mnth old pup ive ever seen. This lil female will knock a hole in the dark by herself. She will get treed and will split she does it all already. She has a big coma mouth. This pup is super super smart, leads and minds well. Honestly i cant believe she is only ten months she acts alot older. Took her to her first ukc hunt last night and the result was............

She is the real deal. Gonna be super nice

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTIN:

Grch Grntch Res National ch. Pr Wild Style Molly

GR NT CH PR HARDWOOD TREEING CANDY

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

Grch GrNtch 'PR' 2T's All Grand Joy
(superman x ridgetop sparky)

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Pr Wild Azz Helln (thunders wild clyde x wild style molly)

Grch GrNtch Pr Duke Ridge Mini-Slam

Old Post 07-30-2016 09:23 PM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

CH NT CH 'PR' JUST ITCH 2010 5TH PLACE SATURDAY SOUTHEASTERN TREEING WALKER DAYS DIED JUNE 24 2010 (4YRS OLD)

NTCH 'PR' DUKE RIDGE ALL GRAND SNOWBAWL (HARRY BAWLS X MALDEN BRANCH MOUSE) 5TH 2014 WINTER CLASSICS

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-01-2016 03:22 AM
usmccoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usmccoonhunter Click here to Send usmccoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email usmccoonhunter Find more posts by usmccoonhunter Add usmccoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

First pkc hunt 10 months old 200+

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-04-2016 07:28 PM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

So took flow to ukc hunt fri and sat. Fri got beat 475 to 375. Sat night she ended with another first place win. 600+ the next hound had 225+ she sure put on a show. This 11 mnth old is going to be a special special little hound.

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-08-2016 01:26 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Homemade Kennels Stylish Eli, At 4 Weeks Old.
GrNtCh Somewheres Stylish Coma x NtCh Homemade Josie.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 08-08-2016 09:48 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

Sign me up Darian

Been thinking long & hard pal & will breed my Nite Ch X-Jr/Insane Jane female to him....will keep u posted should be in heat in a couple months...

Old Post 08-08-2016 08:50 PM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Flow strikes again

Took flow to her 3rd pkc hunt last night and she came back with the paper.

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-12-2016 03:05 PM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

FLOW CAN BE PURCHASED FOR DETAILS CALL DARIAN

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-12-2016 08:07 PM
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with coma several times one of the nicest hounds i have seen go. He has a awesome mouth and is going to have a coon when he treed. I have a 5 month old pup off my of coma that I have taken out twice now. The first time he went out around 150 yards but the next night he went 627 yards with my older dog and treed pretty decent with him. Very impressed with coma and his pups.

Old Post 08-13-2016 06:33 PM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Pr coma baby flow 11 mnths old

3 pkc hunts - $126 won
3 ukc hunts - 2 first place wins

For info call darian

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-13-2016 07:42 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Tim,that big pup has a milk jug head on him.I love the way he looks.Ill be looking for Coma at Autumn Oaks.

Old Post 08-14-2016 01:38 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Coma will be at ao gonna try to set a booth next to the arena.

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 08-14-2016 02:01 AM
usmccoonhunter
Banned

Flow is coming into her own these coma pups r the real deal. She is a ntch in ukc and 135$ pkc she will be at AO

CURENTLY HOME OF :

Old Post 09-01-2016 08:22 PM
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who came and talked to us at Autumn Oaks and purchasing pups. I am looking forward to furthering the Coma line in the coming months and doing business with those who have put interest in the next litter of pups already.

Old Post 09-06-2016 12:32 AM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Henry
UKC Forum Member

zone

Goodluck tonite..

NITECH 'PR' River Has Rizen
GRNITECH 'PR' Nowhere Hardware

Old Post 09-17-2016 03:06 AM
Josh Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Henry Click here to Send Josh Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Henry Find more posts by Josh Henry Add Josh Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

Reproducing Nice LOUD PUPS !!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-24-2016 06:52 PM
williamsE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsE Click here to Send williamsE a Private Message Click Here to Email williamsE Find more posts by williamsE Add williamsE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to junior moffit and smoke on their first place win, smoke is just 12 months old.

Old Post 09-30-2016 03:52 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

3 months old Homemade Kennels Stylish Eli.
GrNtCh Stylish Coma x NtCh Homemade Josie.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-02-2016 12:41 AM
kase's kash
UKC Forum Member

COMA'S STYLISH X GIRLFRIEND

This is the hardest hunting 7 month old pup I've ever turned loose. Striking and treeing ahead of old dogs and sounds good doing it. Has a big Coma mouth and a blow down tree dog and isn't hard on the eyes. I wouldn't hesitate a second to own/handle another one of these pups, complete naturals.

Last edited by kase's kash on 10-14-2016 at 12:14 AM

Old Post 10-14-2016 12:09 AM
kase's kash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kase's kash Click here to Send kase's kash a Private Message Click Here to Email kase's kash Find more posts by kase's kash Add kase's kash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

She's a 2 year old half sister to Somewheres Stylish Coma on the bottom side and she's going to make a nice coon dog. She won't strike unless she smells a coon. I'm hard to please and she is pleasing me.

Pictures taken tonight. Oct 14, 2016

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Last edited by Trey M on 10-15-2016 at 05:22 AM

Old Post 10-15-2016 05:17 AM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhob3783
UKC Forum Member

I have a 7 month old off of coma and a female off of comas snake. Cut him and my older dog tonight he was 742 yards treed by his self with the coon. Loud and very independent he is usually by his self but things are really starting to click for him.

Old Post 10-15-2016 07:20 AM
jhob3783 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhob3783 Click here to Send jhob3783 a Private Message Click Here to Email jhob3783 Find more posts by jhob3783 Add jhob3783 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

Up coming Cross hopefully

Old Post 10-25-2016 01:39 AM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote