Trevor / UKC
Registered: Sep 2020
Location: Tenn -> Mich
2023 Tournament of Champions Entry Information
Hey everybody. Still in the hospital with Jenna and baby. Not going to be in the office much the next couple of weeks. Got a lot of messages. If it's something pressing, be sure you reach out to the Hunting Ops team. If you email email@example.com the whole team will be able to see it and help out. Thanks for your understanding!
On that note, UKC Tournament of Champions entries are now open as of this morning! Starting this week, our team has started putting the sheets you see below in the mail to the first registered owner of each qualified dog. The first sheet will include a certificate of achievement and a link/QR code to take you to the online entry. The second sheet is just an informational sheet with dates, locations, times, etc.
You will not need to receive this sheet before you enter. You can enter right now until March 10th at midnight here: https://www.ukcdogs.com/ukc-tournament-of-champions (please note you do not include punctuation or -D when entering your UKC number)
Details to remember:
- Entries opened 2/1/23 and close 3/10/23 at midnight EST
- $150 entry
- 6 Regional Locations on March 31 & April 1 - Kirksville MO, LaGrange IN, Mt Gilead OH, Lancaster KY, Conway AR, Comer GA
- Finals on April 13, 14 & 15 in Greencastle IN
- 96 dogs will advance to the Finals this year and the number each Region sends will be based on the number of entries in said region
- $250,000 Total Purse
- $100,000 to the Final Cast = $50,000 for 1st, $30,000 for 2nd, $20,000 for 3rd
- Anyone making it to the Finals is guaranteed at least $1,000
- Two ways to enter: 1) Online entry listed above, 2) Give us a call in the office and we can get you entered over the phone.
Good luck to everyone!
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged