UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Neosho River Maker (2 Ukc first places, 2 HTX Passes, 95 Bench pts)(Performance Sire)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Neosho River Maker (2 Ukc first places, 2 HTX Passes, 95 Bench pts)(Performance Sire)

Going to start a thread on Bedwards Neosho River MnyMaker. Maker now has 3 litter of pups on the ground. First litter had 11, second had 13 and the 3rd had 10. I personally kept a pup out of an out standing Rock River female (Makers first cross). This pup has all the tools to be a nice dog. She is built tight and uses her head in the air a lot already. She has treed cats at 9 weeks old and has been treeing the coon tail since 11 weeks old. Maker is a Performance Sire for 2014 along with being PKC registered. He comes from a long line of hunting stock and isnt your "Main Stream" dog. He is the perfect step out of the Main Stream and add something to your line. Maker comes from a long line of reproducing dogs. Maker runs with his head high in the air and drifts a track like no other. His accuracy is amazing and he just trees real live coon in the trees, not this oh its so leafy out or dens. Maker has been in 4 ukc hunts and 2 htx hunts. The last 2 hunts he was high scoring dog both times. He will continue his campaign again this spring hoping to finish him to a ntch, a sc, and htx all this spring. Maker is an honest strike dog and that usually nets him a 2nd or 3rd strike, a 1st or 2nd tree dog, and a split treeing fool. Often times he is that dog that is always 75 yards deeper then the other dogs with the coon. He has won his hunts on accuracy and track speed, often times closing dogs out on tree. I have his stud fee set for the working man that wants a working mans dog. Stud fee for first 10 females is $150. Please feel free to contact me anytime to chat or hunt. I just want everyone to understand that Maker may not be the wonder dog that some stud owners claim they have, but he is my dog, he is accurate, he trees real live coon, he is treed every 15 mins and if he throws anything like he is, you wont be disappointed i can guarantee it! Im not in this for the money, im in this for the dogs. To many times I haven't bred my hounds early enough or often enough and now I am regretting it. The best advertising anyone can every do is in the woods and I would have no issues showing Maker in the woods. Maker is and always will be a hide dog first, competition dog second. Thank You all for looking and considering this male.

....................GrNtCh Neosho River Jet
...............GrNtCh Neosho River Skinner
....................GrNtCh Neosho River Sketer
..........GrNtChGrCh Neosho River Razor
....................ChGrNtCh River Bend Flag
...............River Bend Moon
....................GrNtChGrCh 'Dans' Finley Riv. Penny
.....GrNtChGrCh Neosho River Rudy
....................GrNtCh Rock River Sackett
...............ChGrNtCh Rock River Sackett Jr.
....................GrNtCh Skean's Dolly
..........GrNtCh Rock River Honey Bee
....................GrNtCh Swift Creek Magnum
...............Lampman's Northern Patch
....................NtCh Hicks' Lou (Lipper & Gold Creek Mundo)
Neosho River Maker (2 Ukc first places, 2 HTX Passes, 95 Bench pts)(Performance Sire, DNA Profiled)
....................Gd.Nt.Ch. Minklers Kansas Dancer (Neosho River Jet)
...............Gd.Nt.Ch. Southern Pines Jet
....................Gd.Nt.Ch. Skeans Dolly
...........Gd.Ch.Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jet Latch
....................Gd.Nt.Ch.Dohoney’s Boone
...............Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Miss Marcy
....................Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jammin Jill
.....“PR” Ch Eby’s Twin Creek Singing Doll
....................Gd.Nt.Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Blaze
...............”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Crank
....................Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Jill (Kansas Dancer)
..........”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Mary Jane
.....................Gd.Nt.Ch. Hammering Earl
..............."PR" Eby’s Twin Creek Sissy
....................Nt.Ch. Sager’s Candy

Jesse Bedward
608-485-0874 or 608-872-2667 in the evenings

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 04-07-2014 at 03:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2013 03:54 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

Maker Mothers Topside

————————————————GdNtCh Maynards Burning Fork Son
———————————-----GdNtCh Neosho River Jet
————————————————GdNtCh Neosho River Checkers (Spring Creek Rock)
-------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Minklers Kansas Dancer
————————————————GdNtCh Minklers Kansas Czar (Back to Spring Creek Rock)
—————————————GdNtCh Minklers Kansas Kate
————————————————Chief’s Banjo Jude
---------Gd.Nt.Ch. Southern Pines Jet
————————————————NtCh Dohoney’s Mike (Double OLD Harry)
—————————————-GdNtCh Dohoneys Boone
————————————————Dohoney’s Superstar (Spring Creek Rock)
-------------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Skeans Dolly
————————————————GdNtCh Charley Creek Latch
—————————————Dohoneys Spice
————————————————-Ch Charley Creek Patches
------Gd.Ch.Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jet Latch
————————————————-Allens Buckeye Ranger (OLD Harry)
———————————NtCh Dohoneys Mike
————————————————-Rolands Buckeye Lucky (OLD Harry)
----------------Gd.Nt.Ch.Dohoney’s Boone
————————————————-GdNtCh Spring Creek Rock
———————————Dohoneys Superstar
————————————————-NtCh Dohoney’s Cadillac (Boone Creek Mike)
--------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Miss Marcy
————————————————-GdNtCh Spring Creek Rock
———————————GdNtCh Cliftons River Rock
————————————————-Knob Creek Rose
----------------Gd.Nt.Ch. Cedar Run Jammin Jill
————————————————-ChGdNtCh Lanes Wrong Way Rock
——————————--GdCh Wells Singing Molly
————————————————-GdCh Suger Loaf Cookie

Last edited by darren8eby on 07-21-2014 at 03:11 AM

Old Post 12-13-2013 02:33 AM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

Makers Mothers Bottomside

————————————GdNtCh Balls Hickory Nut Harry
——————————GdNtCh Balls Gobble Wobble
————————————NtCh Battle’s Bawling Penny (Spring Creek Rock)
-----------Gd.Nt.Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Blaze
————————————–Wagners Timber Mike (- a brother to Dohoney's Cadillac off Boone Creek Mike)
——————————Eby’s Twin Creek Dolly
————————————–Spring Creek Cindy (Spring Creek Rock)
-----”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Crank
————————————–GdNtCh Neosho River Jet (Back To Spring Creek Rock)
—————————–--GdChGdNtCh Minklers Kansas Dancer
————————————–GdNtCh Minklers Kansas Kate (Back To Spring Creek Rock)
-----------Ch. Eby’s Twin Creek Jill
————————————–GdNtCh Spring Creek Foot II (Back To Spring Creek Rock)
——————————Fultz’ Singing Susie
————————————–NtCh Henry’s Black Dot
---”PR” Eby’s Twin Creek Mary Jane
————————————–GdNtCh Rock River Sackett
——————————GdNtCh Rock River Sackett JR.
————————————–GdNtCh Skean’s Dolly (Dohoney’s Boone)
-----------Gd.Nt.Ch. Hammering Earl
————————————–GdNtCh Wd GdNtCh Smith’s Hillbilly Mac
——————————GdNtCh Fugate’s Beatrice
————————————–NtCh Fugate’s Casper
-----"PR" Eby’s Twin Creek Sissy
————————————–Roy’s Jap
——————————GdNtCh Charley Creek Mac
————————————–Roy’s Little Lady
-----------Nt.Ch. Sager’s Candy
————————————–GdNtChGdCh Reed’s Ky Clipper
——————————Terry’s Roxie
————————————–Paw Paw Creek Dixie

Last edited by darren8eby on 07-21-2014 at 03:18 AM

Old Post 12-13-2013 02:34 AM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

still treeing coon in the snow. had 8 inches of snow and 6 degrees last night and treed 2 coon on the outside. 2 tracks, 2 trees, 2 coon seen, i call that a good night!

Old Post 12-27-2013 05:30 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

just updated the listing. pup pics coming soon from litter 1 and litter 2

Old Post 03-24-2014 04:12 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

added more pics

Old Post 04-04-2014 05:43 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

well i know one dog in this cross you cant buy back lol dog hoarder

Old Post 04-04-2014 04:00 PM
TINK
UKC Forum Member

That's a nice looking dog I'm goin to have to get a female from ya some day

Old Post 04-07-2014 01:59 PM
TINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TINK Click here to Send TINK a Private Message Find more posts by TINK Add TINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

i have him bred to a female right now that is directly out of wildcard. here is her pedigree. this is a total out cross, we will see how maker covers females that are out of his line. ive been told that makers father has covered a few wild card dogs and have had exceptional turn out. i cant see why this wont also.

***************Grntch Ch Logans Wild Clover
**********Grntch Wessels Wild Casey
***************Grntch Logans Wild Jeanie
*****Grntch Wessels Wild Card
***************Grntch Abbotts Yadkin River Cuise
**********Grntch Cheat River Big Horn
***************Grntch Abbotts Big Horn Daisy
Hunter Haven Rose
***************Grntch GrCh Ole Souths Sylish Rebel
**********Grntch Abbotts Bawling Rebel
***************Grntch Abbotts Nocturnal Jodie
*****Dillons Backwoods Penny
***************Grntch GrCh Pulpwoods Image
**********Grntch Browns Little Peg
***************Grntch Browns Peggy

Old Post 04-07-2014 02:45 PM
TINK
UKC Forum Member

I might have to get on the list for one

Old Post 04-07-2014 08:34 PM
TINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TINK Click here to Send TINK a Private Message Find more posts by TINK Add TINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Bedwards Neosho River Mny Maker - Garmin Track & Tree - 900 yards in under 4 min

have had a number of ppl request a vid of maker and hunting, so here you go. i would have done track # 1 but he treed it before i was to start filming

TRACK

TREE

COON

Old Post 04-11-2014 12:46 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

dont miss out. maker pups are selling out before they even hit the ground. have another female to breed soon, she has 4 booked and not even bred yet. he has pups in wi, mi, mn, il, ia, and soon to be idaho, nebraska, and missouri. they are getting spread out, and he is starting to make a name for himself. he is all track dog, and accuracy. he looks good and sounds good. contact me if you want to chat. thank you

Old Post 04-16-2014 03:10 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Maker x Frost Pup

Old Post 04-18-2014 08:00 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hearing really really good reports on maker pups

Litter # 1 out of frost have updates - bout 5 months old now

Males
- Wes Vondo says "Shady is treeing regularly on drags"
- Clinton says "Hammer is treeing cage coon, very aggressive on the cage. he has no fear of coon, and has treed a number of catch and release coon"
- Puppy to local guy says the cat hates his farm cats, says he has a number of scars on him already from the farm cats. says he has to tie him up he keeps them up at night treeing cats.....good sign...

Females
- Chris Snyder says "Jill is running with his older female, even getting in there a 1/2 mile deep and has opened and is going to the trees" also a chicken killer to lol
- Roger Kloeping says "Jude went out for the first time the other night and she ran off with the other dogs and has no fear of getting out in the dark"
- My Brothers Female Pup Meaha has no formal training of any sort, has not been to the woods for hunting. has treed a number of cats around my house and even ran one about 200+ yards out around my pasture, around a point and treed. bawl mouth track, die bawl located and chop in tree. no need to rush a pup in my book, im letting her grow before i get to crazy with her. she will tree coon, she hates cats and trees them every time she is cut loose at my house. has went a good 500+ yards out across a valley and up a hill side all by herself. She dont get cut at my house without a tracker now.

Litter # 2 - Went to northern wi - bear hunter - says not a single of the 8 living pups are for sale. says every single one has treed on bear scent. says him and his buddies have homes for these pups. last report was beginning of may

Litter # 3 - Went to North Central MN - older gentlemen made the cross on some finley river bred female. She had 11 living pups but dont get much updates, he kept 2 and sold the rest local, dont have any real info and the older gentlemen doesn't really want to keep track of where they went.

Litter # 4 - Wild Card Female x Abbotts stuff - still in the belly and waiting for them to hit the ground.

have ref if you want to call any of these ppl. thank you

Old Post 05-23-2014 02:17 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Maker and Frost

I love my pup. This Maker and Frost pup I have is a very nice young prospect. I love the fact that she carries "old blood" and acts like the Walkers I remember when I first started coonhunting back in the 90's. They were smart, sensible and fast on track with tree to boot.

She is smart, sensible, has a big old horn on her and acts like she knows what you are tryin to teach her. Haven't shown her a cage coon or anything and she goes hunting, runs a little track and I'm betting at any time, I'm going to hear another dog treeing in there with Old Red.

This is as nice of a pup as I have started in almost 20 years of coonhunting. It is also my first Walker pup I have tried. I have avoided Walkers because of the accuracy issues I remember from the late 90's. This pup has me thinking otherwise.

Thanks Jesse and Roger for making this fine cross. These will be hounds that you can build a kennel around.

Chris

Old Post 05-30-2014 03:54 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hey chris.....

just passed makers 3rd htx hunt, so i guess a htx title will be on his name soon....trying for a bench title in the next few weeks. my foot is feeling better, even though i just had 2 metal rods put in it a week ago. im not supposed to walk on it for 6 - 8 weeks but i still snuck out for the first hunt since the heartland classic. im paying the price today, extremely sore!! well worth the htx title though...

Old Post 05-30-2014 03:10 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

congrats

I like that title. It's a sure sign that a dog can tree a coon alone and do it clean with several judges.

Good work! You should be able to Nt.Ch. him easy with those two firsts.

Look at the rods this way: At least you are worth more now in scrap. Prices are up. lol

Old Post 06-01-2014 03:51 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Maker X Rat Attack Female....

I couldnt hardly sleep last night thinking about how lucky i am to have a direct daughter to Rat Attack, that has Sackett Jr as her grandfather twice at my house being bred to maker. I think she will reproduce some really really exceptional pup with maker. This female has quality written all over her. he could have taken this female anywhere and prob got a free stud fee and he chose to bring her to Maker! he knows makers lines inside and out and influenced many days in his pedigree so he knows what maker has and hopefully can pass on. I will post her pedigree soon. thanks to everyone for breeding to maker!

Old Post 06-17-2014 02:54 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Neosho River Shady

here is a maker x frost pup on his first cage coon

http://s843.photobucket.com/user/we...7f9dab.mp4.html

thanks for the video wes!!!!

Old Post 06-22-2014 06:11 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

super pedigree and good looking hound

Lots of luck with him. If I was within a few hundred miles of you I would definetly give him a chance. You have a nice dog pal.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 06-23-2014 07:50 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

cripple creek

thank you for the compliment!! i only offering maker to the public because i enjoy dogs, and feel that everyone should enjoy a great hound. i dont do this for money, i do this for the love of the dogs. wish more ppl would breed to him because he is a coon hound not wait till he is a ntch. its hard to get a title up north here, only a few hunts a year then it gets hot. if u ever wanted a pup from me sometime i would get u one for free you just pay the shipping down there.....i would enjoy a maker pup that far south

Old Post 06-23-2014 07:57 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

i think we may take a male i have here with the above pedigree and cross him on makers sister down the road one day, or i have a nice prospect here to breed to him.

Old Post 06-23-2014 08:07 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Maker and Frost Pup

This is my Maker and Frost pup. I call her Ditch Fill Jill. She is a pretty nice pup. We are continuing to take her to the woods and let her figure stuff out for herself. BIG, BIG horn, BIG pup. Tall and fast, chases rabbits, barn cats, and kills anything with feathers.

Has been running loose since she came here. Sits, leads, comes on command and is a nice example of a Treeing Walker pup. Jessie and Roger did a nice job with this cross. Looking forward to hunting her alone this fall.

Old Post 07-05-2014 08:11 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Tree Jill...

Guys, I know very little about the Walker breed. I'm a Redbone guy. That's how I met Jesse. He used to have a couple nice red dogs. They say if you don't know the dog, you better know the man.

Well, I still don't know the dog, but I do know this. Maker crossed on Roger Kloeppings Frost female has produced for me one of the nicest pups I've ever had the pleasure of starting in almost 20 years of coonhunting. And tonight, she went in there and got treed.

Jill is I think 7 months old. This pups hasn't been worked on drags every day for 5 months. She hasn't been taken hunting a whole lot. She has been allowed to tag along when she wanted to. Allowed to run loose at the house and allowed to see one caged coon about 4-5 days ago.

There wasn't any coaxing. The old dog locked down and the pup went down the line and stuck her head in the air and started treeing. I've got video I will post later.

I'm pretty pumped about this gal.

Last edited by Chris Snyder on 07-15-2014 at 06:19 AM

Old Post 07-14-2014 05:51 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

there is nothing like good friends that enjoy coon hunting and nothing makes me more proud then when i can put a quality pup in a friends hands. here is my story on Chris and Roger

Chris -
I would estimate that Chris and i have known each other around 10 years and we have hunted the same blood lines in the redbone breed for many years. I sent a redbone male i had here that i wanted competition hunted down to Chris for about 3 months, old smoke just never would hunt well for Chris. when i got him back i did see he had lymes disease and and he also wouldn't hunt well for me. after a treatment for lymes he was back on his way, so nice of me to send my redbone down for Chris with lymes and waste his time. i felt like an idiot when he wasn't doing well for him, he would show brief times of doing well but not very often. when i hunted maker for the first time and i seen him just leave that redbone in the dust i knew i had to make a change. i sent my redbone male down the road to a 15 year old kid to hunt. he did ok getting 1 or 2 coon here and there for them. when i would hunt with them he would get like 5 or 6 a nite. what i found out was that smoke was a one owner type of dog, what a double wammy i hit Chris with lol. i thought for sure Chris would think i was complete idiot when it comes to dogs( i know i would). through the years we would send a message to to see what each of us were up to and see if it peaked our interests any. i knew if Chris was hunting it, it would be a quality dog, he isn't really know for keeping poor quality dogs around. When i knew Maker was a nice hound i wanted to bring Chris into the mix in hopes to send him a nice pup and do what he exactly did, and make a young hound into a fine hound!

Roger Kloepping
I posted Maker on the message board for stud and Roger being the open minded guy he is thought he ought to hop in his little car, drive up about 2 hours and go for a hunt. I know i am always nervous to take someone new hunting, way to much pressure for me im just a hide hunter. Just by luck Maker hunted as advertised and Roger was just thrilled. The very next day Roger called me and wanted to bring Frost up right away to get bred, so after driving 4 hours in one day, he was back the next day with Frost. We hunted again with Maker on a Very Windy night and Roger did see him Slick tree once(it was a leafy leafy leafy oak not large in size but if i don't see a coon i call it slick i am a hard ass like that) but still pulled a few coon for him to see. After having this batch and keeping up with these dogs Roger and I talk on a regular basis and always have a coon hunting story to tell When Roger and i first met we knew frost and maker just had to make little walker puppies for the world to enjoy.

The Maker x Frost Cross
After having a wonderful batch of pups on the ground Chris didn't know if he would have the time required to train a pup this fall and was worried he couldn't do her the justice she deserves, with a little phone time and coaxing he found the time to take his pup. Roger and i knew we needed someone like Chris to have one of these pups to show the world what maker and/ or frost is capable of producing. Frost already has a number of nice pups out there for the world to see but Maker is just starting to show what he can do when paired with the right female. I have received a number of reports on this cross and know that Frost is dominating in the big bawl locator she is famous for. Every single video or phone conversation talks or shows her beautiful bawl. She continues to throw big hounds, i have seen other pups from different crosses from Frost and she throws some rather large hounds! In these same reports i cant but help to hear some of Makers finer points to. One of the most dominating things i hear is how for the most part these dogs never put there noses on the ground, how they are very windy dogs, track with there heads up and that was one trait i was praying would follow through from Maker to his pups. Most of his pups also show that Dancer bred look and any Dancer line hound lover knows what i am talking about. They have that nice straight and thick legs, Cat like feet, nice copper head and white on the end of the muzzle type of dog. I am very pleased with this litter and cant wait to see what they are when they reach that 3 - 4 year range. its going to be exciting!!

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 07-14-2014 at 03:16 PM

Old Post 07-14-2014 03:11 PM