UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2020 Grand American
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

2020 Grand American

Guys and gals, the 2020 Grand American hunt entry deadline is fast approaching. All entries must be mailed to David McKee and be postmarked by DECEMBER 10, 2019. The mailing address is as follows:

David McKee
314 Alexander Road
Whitmire SC 29178

These entries are not to be mailed to UKC. Please follow the link below for entry form and more information:

https://www.ukcdogs.com/grand-american

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:20 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, it sure is coming up fast.

Old Post 12-06-2019 07:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Did everyone get their entry in? How many dogs will there be this year? Only 3 more weeks, when will the #'s be posted?

Old Post 12-11-2019 02:46 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right, all entries are in. When will the #'s be posted?

Old Post 12-16-2019 03:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where is Trevor? I thought that when y'all hired him things would speed up. Maybe he is on vacation. Do y'all not talk to Mr McKee?

Old Post 12-17-2019 03:31 PM
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

I still haven't seen the entries yet, either. I'm not sure who to direct my disappointment to...

Old Post 12-18-2019 02:02 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe the economy is so good that Mr McKee has been working overtime. I guess that this is something else that we can blame on Trump. Why don't you give him a call?

Old Post 12-18-2019 03:23 PM
coonhunter2010
UKC Forum Member

Field spots

Does anyone know how much the spots in the field are this year! Thanks!

Old Post 12-19-2019 01:24 AM
coonhunter2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter2010 Click here to Send coonhunter2010 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter2010 Add coonhunter2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 2 more weeks now, got my conformation yesterday. I am starting to get excited. A lot of hunters will get a head start on their 5 cast wins for next year.

Old Post 12-22-2019 04:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Weatherman is saying highs of 54, lows of 37 and no rain for that weekend. Coons should really be moving. I guess that we don't have to worry about ice and snow this year.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-23-2019 at 09:56 PM

Old Post 12-23-2019 07:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 1 week left, I guess that we aren't going to get any numbers.

Old Post 12-26-2019 03:35 PM
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Grand American does ukc have a list of entry numbers yet

Old Post 12-26-2019 11:11 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote