UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Good Night Out Hunting
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PT Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Good Night Out Hunting

Two on the ground and back home by 1030

Last edited by PT Kennels on 10-20-2013 at 08:13 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2013 09:25 PM
PT Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PT Kennels Click here to Send PT Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email PT Kennels Find more posts by PT Kennels Add PT Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PT Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Nitech Hank my Name Is Bocephus

Old Post 10-20-2013 08:13 AM
PT Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PT Kennels Click here to Send PT Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email PT Kennels Find more posts by PT Kennels Add PT Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Herring
UKC Forum Member

Looks like a fun time, I was unable to get out opening week due to a sinus infection, but I am about over it and looking forward to hunting this week.

Keep em in the woods and Red!

Home of:
CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Tally-Ho (TALLY)
and
In Memory of - CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Chance; aka "The Phenomenon"

Old Post 10-20-2013 06:22 PM
Chris Herring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Herring Click here to Send Chris Herring a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Herring Find more posts by Chris Herring Add Chris Herring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PT Kennels
UKC Forum Member

chris

This crazy weather we have been having has caused all kinds of problems we have had rain and wind. Plus its been a little warm still at night. That is the only night open week I got to hunt and I was only in the woods an hour and a half.

Old Post 10-20-2013 07:41 PM
PT Kennels
UKC Forum Member

another one on the ground.

One drop one coon.

Old Post 10-22-2013 04:26 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Looking Good

There Michael and Hank!!

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:24 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PT Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-30-2013 06:48 PM
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

congrats on having a good reddog and the wins [trophies] but I like that truck!!

Old Post 10-31-2013 05:02 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roger wickerham
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

well hows the season goin for every one and there red dogs ?i have young dogs 15 months and 13 months and i fell like they are cracking right along been gettin 1or 2 big ole michigan coon every time out . earlier this year during training we would tree a coon and have the meat once every 3or4 times out that dont count slick,holes,and possums they are def. improving and i'm learning alot probly more then the dogs lol. the rookie needs some good possum braking tips( with out brakin the dogs )

Old Post 11-10-2013 11:10 AM
roger wickerham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roger wickerham Click here to Send roger wickerham a Private Message Click Here to Email roger wickerham Find more posts by roger wickerham Add roger wickerham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote