UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just a salad.
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I really don’t know if you talking about my Pup’s or not and really don’t care, I haven’t priced my Pup’s and so far 5 will be giving away free of charge to good people that has respect for a mans hardwork and dedication to pure bred hounds, now can you enlighten us on what gives you the rite to price another mans property?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:25 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Actually hobo is a genius building a strain of dogs is like making a stew you add ingredients to suit your own taste.

Stew it is y'all build it.

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:27 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

I understand what you're saying,Lol. Its all good.

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:28 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone seen my hearing aids? I can't hear what you are saying.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:55 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

I own a grand pup off of the 25 year old semen. I dont know what they did but I like there pups enough to say this. You bring you salad and we will dump it by its self and Ill give you $100 bill for every coon it trees. Then we will dump mine and you give me $100 bill for everyone mine trees and we will see what kind of dressing you like.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 10-15-2017 04:01 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael Rosamond

Joey, you know these guys are just having fun-salad or steak to each his own.. Me, I am a steak guy and some of the posters on this thread are definitely Steak guys, salads are just the start of a meal. Lol. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:30 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by joey
I own a grand pup off of the 25 year old semen. I dont know what they did but I like there pups enough to say this. You bring you salad and we will dump it by its self and Ill give you $100 bill for every coon it trees. Then we will dump mine and you give me $100 bill for everyone mine trees and we will see what kind of dressing you like.

I got an 11 yrs old and a 2 yrs old ones a Grntch and one lacks 3 wins both carry old lipper more times than yours i will let you pick witch one you want to hunt against. Plus the swimming pool picture one of them is mine lol.

How's that toss your salad Hubba bubba lol.i ain't afraid of no ghost lol.

Last edited by yadkintar on 10-15-2017 at 07:37 AM

Old Post 10-15-2017 07:34 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I got an 11 yrs old and a 2 yrs old ones a Grntch and one lacks 3 wins both carry old lipper more times than yours i will let you pick witch one you want to hunt against. Plus the swimming pool picture one of them is mine lol.

How's that toss your salad Hubba bubba lol.i ain't afraid of no ghost lol.

You can use them both. One condition, Richard has to come and live stream it on Facebook.

Home Of:

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:39 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Nope y'all got to come down here ain't no buggy riding on this deal you thought about the repracutions if Richard trees more coons than us with those red dogs we don't want him live streaming that lol.

Oh by the way he is pretty good at editing things too🎃

Last edited by yadkintar on 10-15-2017 at 02:00 PM

Old Post 10-15-2017 01:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, do you mean that if I bring my little 6 yr old baby over there and turn him loose that you will give me $100 for every coon that he trees? And what is "live streaming"? If you will show me how, I could probably do it.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

He has home court advantage probly dry hole us lol. I been beat by a red dog this year already he ain't he might have a meltdown on vidio via live stream lol.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If he will subtract $100 for every tree that doesn't have a coon, then I am in.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Uhh ohh that could be a game changer !! You know those ( impact ) boys think their dogs do no wrong he is there somewhere boys ............... Oh well just circle it lol.

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:29 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Ill definitely go for that. Richard only gets to come and ref. I didn't say anything about a red dog!

Home Of:

Old Post 10-15-2017 02:40 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Nope y'all got to come down here ain't no buggy riding on this deal you thought about the repracutions if Richard trees more coons than us with those red dogs we don't want him live streaming that lol.

Oh by the way he is pretty good at editing things too🎃

Yea, X2! Seems to me,I recall someone once saying; You can do whatever you want,but please; just don't throw me in that brair patch,Lol.

Old Post 10-15-2017 04:16 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
meet in the middle?lol

Old Post 10-15-2017 05:06 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Ill definitely go for that. Richard only gets to come and ref. I didn't say anything about a red dog!

Uhh oh joeys skeered of red dogs we found his weakness lmbo ! I thought the impact boys were invinsable.

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:03 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

salad

love how you old FARTS toss your salad !!just not the rite dressing tho !! lol

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:31 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: salad

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
love how you old FARTS toss your salad !!just not the rite dressing tho !! lol

Who you calling old Farts! I’m alllllllmosttttt in my prime, sure would like to tag along on this legends tour, I can bring popcorn and a few bills.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:43 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

When Joey said he was skeered of red dogs I knew we had him I am gonna be Richards handler for the ultimate beat down Richard will be filming so we can edit it the way we want it we should make a couple grand that night Easley most of that will be bribe money not to tell the rest of the story lol.

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:51 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

I think this is great but y'all might have to borrow some dogs!

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:55 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

That’s why I’m bringing a few bills, the real money is made on the side show, I seen a duck win a cock fight one time so anything can happen.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:55 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Lmao! Where the red fern grows meets grumpy old men!!

Old Post 10-15-2017 06:56 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I just can’t figure it out they was getting along so good LOL.
Now why would a possum climb in a kennel with a dog named Tank?

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-15-2017 07:02 PM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Circle em up I don't see real good no more

Old Post 10-15-2017 07:03 PM