UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Show DVD ready to ship****LOOK***
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Takes the guess work out of getting

a pup or young dog ready for the bench shows. Got plenty on the shelves. Ready to ship.
Thanks for all those that have purchased one. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2014 08:37 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

get those fall pups ready for the

bench shows. Dont show up just to get beat. Show up to win. This video will put you in the winners circle.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 07-12-2014 06:04 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks to ...

lucius Williams and james phillips for your orders. They will go out tomorrow Tuesday, 7/22. Thanks and God Bless.

Old Post 07-22-2014 05:42 AM
Jeremy Mills
UKC Forum Member

Check put in the mail in the morning looking fowRds to it

Old Post 07-25-2014 12:45 AM
Jeremy Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mills Click here to Send Jeremy Mills a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Mills Add Jeremy Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks Jeremy....

Mailed today Wed. July 30th. Would have sent out yesterday, but my post office closes at 11 am every day. Its hard to time it sometime. With the postal cutbacks its hard out here in the sticks. haha

Hope it works for you. If you will follow it to the T it will help you.
It has helped me over the years and I have done lots of winning using these processes.

let me know what you think.
again...thanks and God Bless

Old Post 07-31-2014 01:37 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

still got more to ship....

proven winning process .....watch and win....

Old Post 08-04-2014 04:41 AM
Cory Langford
UKC Forum Member

show dvd

Sent a check this morning. My daughter is looking forward to seeing your dvd.

Old Post 08-04-2014 08:16 PM
Cory Langford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Langford Click here to Send Cory Langford a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Langford Add Cory Langford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Mills
UKC Forum Member

By any chance did u put shipping on my DVD I Havnt revived it thanks

Old Post 08-04-2014 08:42 PM
Jeremy Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mills Click here to Send Jeremy Mills a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Mills Add Jeremy Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

sure did Jeremy...

Mailed last Wed. per my post. Let me know if you havent received it by this Wed and Ill send you another one. The address on your check and the one on your envelope was a little different. I sent it to the one you guys wrote on the envelope. It was on the same rd, but was a different house no. hope that wasnt a problem for the mailman. Might want to check with him or where the address that was on the check.

It usually takes about 3 days minus weekends to get anywhere in the south. I have sent some to the northeast and it took a day or so longer, but 5 days is a little long.
give me a text at 901-292-5464 if you havent received by 8/6 and Ill be glad to resend. sorry for the delay.
I havent had one not get where its going although a couple did take a little longer than 3 days.

Old Post 08-05-2014 10:33 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks Corey...

let me know what you think. My brother wrote and played the background music at the beginning and end. He is a great musician. also has a great coonhunting song.

Old Post 08-05-2014 10:36 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jeremy...

got yours back in the mail today..(Tues. 8/5)
There was a problem with the address....I sent you a pm. check it out and send me a pm back and Ill get it out as soon as I hear from you.

thx

Rick

Old Post 08-06-2014 02:36 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

corey...got your order today ...thrs

will ship out in the morning. Jeremy...yours went back out yest. wed. with new correct address.

thanks guy...

Old Post 08-08-2014 01:31 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks for the recent orders.

I plan on starting a 3 month old pup using the information I have put on this dvd and nothing else. I will post you at 6 months of age what he does. He is not out of show dogs but very good dual purpose dogs. So we will see if the proof really is in the pudding.

thanks for checking us out.

Old Post 08-11-2014 09:06 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

If you're getting in the "Show" game....

this is a "Must" tool. It will get you ready to compete from the get go.

Old Post 08-20-2014 05:47 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Show time......

Old Post 08-22-2014 08:20 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

just in time for the fall shows.

would make a great christmas stocking stuffer for a youth in your family that shows hounds or wants to start showing.

Old Post 08-30-2014 01:37 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

got a fresh batch in stock now

ready to ship.........

Old Post 09-09-2014 07:46 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Thanks again to all the super

folks that have purchased my dvd's I appreciate your business.
God bless you all.

Got more if you want to get a leg up on the competition.

Old Post 09-22-2014 02:00 AM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Btt for the guy looking for this thread.

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:25 AM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks buddy...

just got a couple of pms today placing orders. I sure appreciate everyones business.
Ive got a 4 month old pup that I am using my own processes on. I will give yall updates on here as how it works for him.
He isnt a show dog meaning he isnt from show dog stock. He is strictly from hunting stock. He has decent feet and confirmation.
We will see what I can do with him. Ill post pics and maybe some videos of work in progress. He turns 4 months old saturday.

I have already started riding him to places in the dog box getting him used to riding, loading and unloading. leading etc.

I Have a lot going on right now and cant make any shows right now, but usually I would haul him to some shows at this time and put him on the bench after the show and tie him out getting him used to dogs barking, truck doors slamming etc. all part of the program....

Again...I believe it will pay for itself within the first few shows.

Old Post 09-26-2014 06:04 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all the orders in the past

few days. I sure appreciate it. all orders are shipped the very next day after payment is received.

Old Post 09-30-2014 04:39 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

will make great stocking stuffers

for your little show persons. Very family friendly.

Old Post 10-02-2014 04:22 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 10-06-2014 03:10 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

This will make a cheap Christmas gift

for that young showman or show lady. It will help them get that pup ready for its first show.
It will save you time and money in the end.
thanks
Rick

Price drop for now till after 1st of the year for Christmas gifts.
$25.00
send cash check or money order to
Rick Stevenson
86 Cosby Rd.
Enid, Ms. 38927

thanks again for your business. Hope this helps for buying that last minute gift for your child or grandchild who loves to show.

Old Post 10-15-2014 07:21 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 10-20-2014 10:20 PM