UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Hi Guys and Gals!

Prayers to ALL in need!
Weather... PERFECTION! I froze my tail off on the sofa last night...too lazy to go up to bed till 5 am...and then I jumped under the covers, the dawg and Bobs feet to warm up but it was WAY too late...lol... I was a frozen LUMP for the am... but it turned PERFECT! 75 and sunny...went out and pruned and tied up a big wild climbing rose we(I) decided to try to train along a fence line.... and I am even more covered with thorn holes...just in time to go to mums for the weekend where there will be gardening weather! Akkk! lol...
Now it's PATS time! GO PATS! Good game so far! Bob has the night off from band so we are actually watching together! WOooHooo! lol...
Have a Great Night out hunting for those who get out there! Good Weekend too!
HappyHunting Heather

PS... LOVE the Shark joke...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:33 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

shaw72 i have been doing very well, going to family reunion tommorow, good food, can,t wait. take care. ---- see ya

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:18 AM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

SWEET TEA

Had to get a post on the new thread. Carry on.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 08-17-2013 03:41 AM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Slowpoke
jump in anytime

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-17-2013 05:05 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Sunday Morning Sex

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."

If you do not laugh at this, then you are seriously depressed, make a doctor's appointment. I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling. ----

Old Post 08-17-2013 05:28 AM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Good morning.
51 here this morning.
John
funny joke.
Everyone have a nice day.
Prayers sent.

Two youngest have soccer practice today. Then it is off to the club for the WAL CUR hunt.

Last edited by rmcmillan on 08-17-2013 at 01:13 PM

Old Post 08-17-2013 11:35 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Hey Everyone!!!

I'm back home for the week-end.Just my luck---rain today & tomorrow.Oh wel!! Got home 'bout 8:30 last night. Thought I was gonna get a speedin' ticket goin' down the east side of Afton Mountain yesterday afternoon.Didn't EVEN see that State trooper settin' there. Went by him doin 75. He threw his lights on. Thought I was had. Guess it was just a warning though cuz he didn't even pull out.WHEW!!! That skeered the crap outta me.Had a couple of hunts with Shawn since movin' up there. Really enjoyed them. Shawn is a great guy. Bond,I also hunted with Tom Corbett last Sat. night.Also had a great time with him. Really like my new job.Just can't wait for my wife to move up. Everyone have a great week-end!!
English Bob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:20 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Good morning friends.

Sunny and 54. Will be in the upper 70's today.

I took Layla out last night for the first time. I liked the way she hunted and handled. She made 2 trees, I couldn't find either coon. Both trees were hard to see the tops so I guess I will give her the benefit of doubt.

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend.

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:26 PM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

English Bob - glad you like the new job. It is miserable when you dislike a job.

Glad you didn't get a ticket.

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:34 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

WB 8 week old possum dogs on craigslist in floyd, check them out. ----- see ya

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:47 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

EnglishBob
sounds like you are settling in. Glad ya like it. Lucky you did not get ticket. Enjoy your weekend with wife
John
Sounds like she is a decent dog. Good luck with her.
Dan
Bond needs a top notch possum dog. LOL. that was a good one.

Have a great day.

Old Post 08-17-2013 01:54 PM
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

LOL!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by dan w
WB 8 week old possum dogs on craigslist in floyd, check them out. ----- see ya

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:07 PM
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

LAYLA

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:26 PM
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:30 PM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

GOODMORNING
60 DEG SPOSED TO RAIN
JOHN
GOOD JOKE FUNNY
ENGLISH BOB
GLAD YOU LIKE THE NEW JOB HOPE YOUR WIFE CAN MOVE UP SOON
ROB
HAVE FUN AT THE HUNT
DW
SHANNON IS GOING TO GET YOU
SLOWPOKE
JUMP IN ANY TIME . GOOD TO HAVE ANOTHER B&T PERSON ON HERE
JOHN
NICE PIC GOOD LOOKING HOUND

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:34 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pttm08
UKC Forum Member

Morning all,
Had a great hunt last night. Treed a double.

Pups enjoying themselves while I build them a ramp to get in and out of the dog house.

Supposed to rain today and tonight will see how hunting goes.

Prayers for all in need.

Home of

PR CH Big Blue Buster HTX
PR CH Angle Plantation's Red Jasper

Let's get Ticked

Old Post 08-17-2013 03:06 PM
pttm08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pttm08 Click here to Send pttm08 a Private Message Click Here to Email pttm08 Find more posts by pttm08 Add pttm08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Over five thousands years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels, and mortgaged the PRomised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the ecomomy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc. I called a sucicide hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...

Folks, we're screwed

Old Post 08-17-2013 04:49 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Good un JS

Great pics everyone

Old Post 08-17-2013 05:03 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

A fellow was ordered to lose 75 pounds, due to VERY serious health risks. As he wondered how in the heck he would ever do it, he ran across an ad in the newspaper for a guaranteed weight loss program. "Guaranteed my ***", he thought to himself, but desperate, he calls them up and subscribes to the 3 day 10 pound weight loss program.

The next day there is a knock at his door and when he answers, there stands before him a voluptous, athletic, beautiful babe dressed in nothing but a pair of running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company.

The sign reads, "If you can catch me you can have me!"

Without a second thought he takes off after her. A few miles later, huffing and puffing, he finally catches her and has his way with her.

After they are through and she leaves, he thinks to himself, "I like the way this company does business."

The same girl shows up for the next two days and the same thing happens. On the fourth day he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost ten pounds, as promised.

So, he calls the company and orders from them their 5 day/ 20 pound program. As expected, the next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunningly beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life, wearing nothing but running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

He's after her in a shot. This girl is in great shape and it takes a while to catch her, but when he does, it's worth every cramp and wheeze. She is by far the best he's ever had. For the next four days, the same routine happens and much to his delight on the fifth day, he weighs himself and found he has lost another twenty pounds as promised!

He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7 day/50 pound loss program. "Are you sure," asks the representative on the phone, "this is our most rigorous program..." "Absolutely," he replies. "I haven't felt this great in years!"

The next day there is a knock at the door and when he opens it he finds Richard Simmons standing there wearing nothing but pink racing spikes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, I can have you!"

Old Post 08-17-2013 05:08 PM
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Good evening friends. 71 and beautiful day here. sorry English Bob.
John sounding good. I'm like you haft to give them the benefit of dought this time of year. She really looks good on the tree.
Proud papa looking good also. Before you no it them little things will be getting into everything.
English Bob glad you made it safe and no tickets. Have fun with the wife and see ya sunday.
Dan you no bond was all over that!! He's probably all ready on the road.
Rob my friend hope ya had fun at soccer practice. Really hope you'll have a good turn out tonight and a bluedog wins. Lol
Corky hope things are great down your way. This weather is scaring me.
Keep the jokes coming.
Heather them patriots look good.

Prayers for all.

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 08-17-2013 08:10 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

John S looks like your dog will work out good for you. ----- Pttm08 keep us up to date on your pups. ------- I have not had a response from WB on the possum dogs as of yet. ---- had family reunion today at sis,s house and 59 realtives showed up, had a good time. ---- everyone take care. ----- see ya

Old Post 08-17-2013 11:40 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

-------- okey guys and gals here they are, don,t let WB beat you to them. ------ see ya

Old Post 08-18-2013 12:17 AM
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Man, there some pretty little things. I just cant see em as possum dogs. I just new they were going to be brown, black and white. Lol

Males
Females

Old Post 08-18-2013 12:22 AM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dan w
UKC Forum Member

I love all coon hounds guys, i just try to add a little humer when i get a chance, hope i did,nt offend anyone. ----- see ya

Old Post 08-18-2013 12:46 AM
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

NIot hear Dan. Glad you had a good reunion. Hope ya ate good.

Males
Females

Old Post 08-18-2013 01:20 AM