UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 yr old redtick MALE ready to title
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WHND
UKC Forum Member

3 yr old redtick MALE ready to title

3 yr old male redtick --Just bought a few days ago not as tight mouth on track as wanted not hunted with other dogs yet so not sure if he is a 2nd or 3rd type on track that is what I expect him to be looking for semi to silent dog on track -this dog is more open than that --He needs any place to be show champ and only needs a 1st place to be nite champ here's one that could be titled in your name without much work medium to close hunter so far been in woods 2 times since bought hunts out good here in the mtns 400-600 yards so far handles great kennel quite don't know he is on place just doesnt appear he is going to suit me I am not prepared to say he is 100% coondog but he has placed in the hunts with 2 2nd place one with 25+ and the last was 200+ Not into the hunts that much price is 1500.00 or trade for tight mouth dog 423-421-7117

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2014 12:15 AM
WHND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WHND Click here to Send WHND a Private Message Click Here to Email WHND Find more posts by WHND Add WHND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WHND
UKC Forum Member

He is not a blow the tree down tree dog steady chop on tree with an ocassional bawl a course mouth dog carries well bawl on track doesnt appear to be ill again not hunted with another dog yet previous owner said was not ill at all have no reason not to believe from what I have seen

Old Post 11-07-2014 12:59 AM
WHND is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WHND Click here to Send WHND a Private Message Click Here to Email WHND Find more posts by WHND Add WHND to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WHND
UKC Forum Member

Trippy

Your mailbox is full replied to your PM

Old Post 11-07-2014 01:27 AM
WHND
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

Old Post 11-07-2014 01:49 AM
WHND
UKC Forum Member

Questions

To answer a few questions that are being asked I will show him in the woods here all you would like don't think I will let out on trial I havent hunted him enough myself to really know what I have other than he isn't tight enough on track for me he didn't give as much mouth on track when I bought him after 3 drops and 2 coons on a Very bad night to hunt last friday but has since opened more on track--- a decent mouth dog not an overpowering tree dog so if your want a treeing contest winner I dont think he would pull over 60-70 barks a min not timed him though gives a bawl locate followed by a 2 quick chops then settles into a chop on the trees I have seen him make with an occassional bawl then back to chop

Old Post 11-07-2014 09:00 AM
Treehank1
UKC Forum Member

I have a coming 3 yr old walker with first and two best of shows. He is tough might open 2 or 3 times then hes treed. If your interested we can plan a hunt will show mine alone and with yours nothing to hide

Old Post 11-07-2014 07:17 PM
Treehank1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treehank1 Click here to Send Treehank1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Treehank1 Find more posts by Treehank1 Add Treehank1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote