UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > UKC Plott Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eanmccormick
New UKC Forum Member

UKC Plott Pups

I have 9 pups out of one of my older cold nosed bitches. The pups are sired by Roy Stiles' dog Luke. Luke is a son of Ostas Boggs Mnt Smokey. Both of these dogs are proven reproducer of bear dogs. They have a pile of grit and brains and momma can move an old track fast. It is hunting season, so I do not have time for my usual description of the parents. If all deposits come in, I have two females and two males available. All pups are red brindle and yellow brindle. Pups will be available Jan 4, when they are a bit older due to cold weather. Calls only 9704420025. Don't text, post, or pm.

Last edited by Eanmccormick on 11-18-2019 at 04:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2019 12:40 PM
Eanmccormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eanmccormick Click here to Send Eanmccormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Eanmccormick Find more posts by Eanmccormick Add Eanmccormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eanmccormick
New UKC Forum Member

After deposits arrived, I have 2 females and 2 males available. Color has developed and there are 2 yellow brindle female pups and a yellow brindle male. The rest are brick red brindle.

Old Post 11-20-2019 12:42 PM
Eanmccormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eanmccormick Click here to Send Eanmccormick a Private Message Click Here to Email Eanmccormick Find more posts by Eanmccormick Add Eanmccormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eanmccormick
New UKC Forum Member

Just a tip. If you call and do not leave a message, I do not return your call.

Old Post 11-27-2019 11:15 PM