UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Hunter Biden
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

LMAO

Same $$$$ game the Clinton's played.
500k Speeches

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2021 05:27 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

AOC proudly displays one of Hunter's unique works of art she recently purchased from him privately

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 07-14-2021 at 09:40 PM

Old Post 07-14-2021 09:37 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Heck my 3 yr old does just as good as that jeez

Old Post 07-15-2021 03:09 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
Heck my 3 yr old does just as good as that jeez
If your 3 year old's dad was president, he could sell them.

Old Post 07-15-2021 03:34 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Lol you are correct

Old Post 07-15-2021 06:29 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodnews, more e mails are out. During the Obama/Biden administration Hunter attempted to extort $2 million from the Libyans to release their assets that US had frozen. I wonder what made them think that Hunter could get their money released? Doesn't this sound vaguely familiar? Does the dems "no one is above the law" apply to Hunter and Joker Joe also?

Old Post 09-24-2021 04:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How in the world could such a corrupt career politician be the "leader of the free world". The whole Biden family is nothing but a bunch of crooks.

Old Post 09-24-2021 04:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodnews, more e mails are out. During the Obama/Biden administration Hunter attempted to extort $2 million from the Libyans to release their assets that US had frozen. I wonder what made them think that Hunter could get their money released? Doesn't this sound vaguely familiar? Does the dems "no one is above the law" apply to Hunter and Joker Joe also?

And they want to monitor our bank accounts for all transactions over $600. If the IRS wants to collect unpaid or under paid taxes maybe they should start by making the Biden's pony up what they owe!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-24-2021 05:46 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Monitoring Bank Accounts!

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
And they want to monitor our bank accounts for all transactions over $600. If the IRS wants to collect unpaid or under paid taxes maybe they should start by making the Biden's pony up what they owe!

They can monitor my bank accounts all they want. Everything is 100% legitimate. Just wish there was more going in, and less going out. But, nothing to hide!!!

Old Post 10-12-2021 04:40 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Monitoring Bank Accounts!

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
They can monitor my bank accounts all they want.

Would you be saying the same thinghing if President Trump did this while he was in office?

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 10-13-2021 05:30 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, while I am proud that you pay your taxes, what in the world does that have to do with Hunter Biden? You sound just like a true politician trying to shift the subject to yourself.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-13-2021 at 03:06 PM

Old Post 10-13-2021 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I haven't heard a word about the Justice Dept/FBI's investigation of Hunter Biden and his corrupt business dealings. The only things we hear are from private investigators/reporters digging into his corrupt business dealings. Now everyone knows that he is a crook. Does the Justice Dept think that they can sweep all of this under the rug and Americans will just forget about it?

Old Post 10-21-2021 02:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Investigative journalism", finally, check out the "Who is Hunter Biden" documentary streaming on Fox Nation.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-04-2022 at 07:02 PM

Old Post 02-04-2022 06:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: I had to laugh when I heard this.

quote:
That was a pretty pathetic attempt at propaganda.

Common Sense. Anyone with any sense at all should think it's kind of ridiculous that someone would put incriminating information on a hard drive, then turn over that hard drive for someone to use that against them.

When a story defies sense, that means it doesn't mean sense. It doesn't take much to figure this one out.

Oh my goodness....

Old Post 03-18-2022 05:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Wasn't there 50 some former Intel personal that said this whole thing with the bidens was a Russia disinformation campaign? I wonder if that will be investigated by the press? We got issues

Uh oh, those 50 "intel personel" are now having to admit that they lied. 4 or 5 of them are now listed on CNN or MSNBC's payroll as "reporters". They have tried to hide or discredit it for 2 years but everyone is now having to admit that it is real. The FBI and Justice Dept are now admitting that they have had the laptop all of this time. Remember when Joe Biden said that it was Russian disinformation? Guess what, he was telling a big fat lie. Dude, where's your laptop?

Old Post 03-18-2022 05:56 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

AND STILL NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS!!

Old Post 03-18-2022 07:01 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
AND STILL NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS!!

The Ukraine and Russian skirmish is taking the heat off of him just like it did the Canadian communist…and let’s not forget Hillary…

Old Post 03-20-2022 01:44 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Monitoring Bank Accounts!

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
Would you be saying the same thinghing if President Trump did this while he was in office?

X2 Dbl standards

Old Post 03-22-2022 02:17 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Chinese gave Hunter and his Uncle, Joe's brother $4.8 million dollars. That is now not being disputed. The question left unanswered is how much of that ended up in Joe Biden's pocket and did they pay taxes on it. Did they launder it in such a way that there is not a direct paper trail to Joe? The laptop shows that Hunter complained about having to pay all of the bills to support the family. If the Republicans gain control of the House this November, there will be an investigation and they will find the answers. Apparantly Biden's Justice Dept is dragging their feet. They are too busy prosecuting the Jan 6 rioters to worry about what our now President did.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-31-2022 at 02:38 PM

Old Post 03-31-2022 02:34 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The Chinese gave Hunter and his Uncle, Joe's brother $4.8 million dollars. That is now not being disputed. The question left unanswered is how much of that ended up in Joe Biden's pocket and did they pay taxes on it. Did they launder it in such a way that there is not a direct paper trail to Joe? The laptop shows that Hunter complained about having to pay all of the bills to support the family. If the Republicans gain control of the House this November, there will be an investigation and they will find the answers. Apparantly Biden's Justice Dept is dragging their feet. They are too busy prosecuting the Jan 6 rioters to worry about what our now President did.

The ultimate question…what is the real reason for all this money that went to the Bidens and brother-in-law???
The biggest dealings were with Russia and China that we know of…

Old Post 03-31-2022 10:12 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, CBS News had a prime time news report dealing with Hunter and James Bidens business dealings. What does it mean when even the main stream media admits that something shady went on. Of course, they never mentioned the laptop and all of the emails. Their report was based solely on major banking statements that showed "red flagged" transactions between foreign governments and Hunter and James Biden. Remember when the democrats wanted private banks to report transactions to the IRS. Well it might have backfired.

Old Post 04-06-2022 11:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Uh oh, now we are hearing from Joe Biden's sister. She has written a book. It seems that the whole family are influence peddling crooks. Remember when Joe said that he knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings? Well that has been proven to be a big fat lie.

Old Post 04-08-2022 03:21 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I went to the Trump rally here in Michigan last week just to see it one time. I didn't hear any "lock him up" chants. I have to say a Trump rally is quite a sight.

Old Post 04-08-2022 05:52 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: I had to laugh when I heard this.

quote:
That was a pretty pathetic attempt at propaganda.

Common Sense. Anyone with any sense at all should think it's kind of ridiculous that someone would put incriminating information on a hard drive, then turn over that hard drive for someone to use that against them.

When a story defies sense, that means it doesn't mean sense. It doesn't take much to figure this one out.

Oh my goodness....

Old Post 11-22-2022 03:23 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

NOW CBS IS FINALLY ADMITTING {AFTER 2+ YRS. }HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP STORY IS TRUE AND BEEN ATTHENTICATED.

POOR JOEY CAUGHT IN SO MANY LIES ABOUT IT AND HUNTER'S 'BUSINESS'

Old Post 11-22-2022 04:52 PM