UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mehunter
UKC Forum Member

cat

looks like pedro and chick are earning there keep. nice cat. no snow where iam, just solid crust. keep them pictures coming.

mehunter

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2012 11:37 PM
mehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mehunter Click here to Send mehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email mehunter Find more posts by mehunter Add mehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

WOW

I BORROWED THIS PIC FROM HOUSES NIGHT STALKER THREAD, IT DEFINITELY BELONGS ON THE HOUSE BRED THREAD. I HOPE ITS OK.

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

Left to Right:

WLDNITECH. GRCH. GRNITECH. Handsome Hank held by Jeff Duvall, Mike McComber (Center), and GRNITECH. Mack's Screamin' Lawyer held by Tom Bates.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 01-01-2013 01:01 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Great picture Paul, I'd bet there's alot of folks that would like to have another one like old Hank or old Lawyer now.Here's a picture of one Pedro put up solo.It's sad the good one's only last so long.

Last edited by lavell on 01-02-2013 at 01:32 PM

Old Post 01-02-2013 03:15 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

super nice pic..

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-02-2013 03:35 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

How many people get the opportunity to witness that on a daily basis. You are truly blessed brother lavell!

Old Post 01-02-2013 03:44 PM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Roger, I'm very lucky to be able to hunt like I do and be able to spend pretty much everyday all winter with my 66 year old dad doing what we enjoy.His 56 year of experience of big game and hounds is also quit nice.He made hunters and houndsmen out of us, my two brothers and I.I am a lucky sucker.

Last edited by lavell on 01-04-2013 at 01:26 PM

Old Post 01-04-2013 01:35 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Hoberg
UKC Forum Member

Mr. duvall didn't you hunt sounder bred dog's for year's?

Old Post 01-04-2013 04:03 PM
Travis Hoberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Hoberg Click here to Send Travis Hoberg a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Hoberg Find more posts by Travis Hoberg Add Travis Hoberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

-Son of Mack's Little Joe-

GRNITECH Nick's Northern Racket

Old Post 01-04-2013 07:44 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Hoberg
Mr. duvall didn't you hunt sounder bred dog's for year's?
Not for years, but I was hunting a sounder dog the night I drew a House bred dog owned by Tom Bates and Joe House, that dog changed me for sure.....

Old Post 01-05-2013 02:28 AM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis Hoberg
UKC Forum Member

I thought the one nite you pleasure hunted with dad & I. You had brought a sounder bred hound. Thanks!

Old Post 01-05-2013 01:47 PM
Travis Hoberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Hoberg Click here to Send Travis Hoberg a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Hoberg Find more posts by Travis Hoberg Add Travis Hoberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

House's Cruze

-UKC GRNITECH.

-AKC NITECH.

-PKC CH.

Old Post 01-05-2013 07:08 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemoore
UKC Forum Member

coon treeing son of a gun

Cruze

Old Post 01-05-2013 07:52 PM
mikemoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemoore Click here to Send mikemoore a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemoore Find more posts by mikemoore Add mikemoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

I hope my pup can produce like that.She goes back to handsomehank

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-05-2013 07:54 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

I went with a couple of buddies the other day and we got this nice tom,with M-cat's Bear Tearin' Axe and House's Pedro.The shooters locked and loaded and one in the pipe all the time. Good friends and good dogs.

Old Post 01-06-2013 02:22 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
this is what my next cross will look like

........................grnitech'pr'hardwood patch
................grnitech'pr'laurel ck stylish bozo
........................nitech'pr'dolly's stylish queen
.......nitech'pr'mc coy's stylish bam bam
........................grnitech'pr'hard knockin stylish hayes
................nitech'pr'dendy's stylish millie
........................'pr'stylish annie
'pr'delta's stylish prince-
........................grnitech grch'pr'house's lipper
................grch grnitech'pr'lippers stylish rank
........................nitech'pr'stylish dolly
.......nitech'pr'stylish queen
........................ch grnitech'pr'guess'hardwood maniac
................ch'pr'coal creek selena
........................'pr'finley river polly

......pups.....

..................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE
............ NTCH HOUSES JAMMER
...................... PKC CH BROOKS PROWLING JANE
..... SIRE NTCH HOUSES HOUND
...................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES KY BUZZ
.............. PR HOUSES KANDY KANE
....................... PR HOUSES PINE MTN CANDY
house's midnight queen... UKC PKC
....................... NTCH HOUSES CEASER
............... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES REBEL
....................... PR ERICKSONS ICE TEA
....... DAM PR HOUSES MANDY
....................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE
............... GRTCH PKC CH MC BRIDES MISSOURI MANDY
....................... PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

bred her today,should have pups in march.

do u think they is enough house blood ??

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 01-06-2013 02:25 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Davis
UKC Forum Member

PAUL it was good talking with you, couple pictures for ya. December has been good hunting this year . Take care

My cat hunting rig ( GYPSY WAGON ) LOL

My NANCE hounds

Cant wait to try some heavy house hounds on big game.

Todd

Old Post 01-06-2013 04:44 PM
Todd Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Davis Click here to Send Todd Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Davis Find more posts by Todd Davis Add Todd Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

WOW!! those cats are unbelievably HUGE!
I like your dogs paw print freeze branding. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Duvall....Congrats on your win at the Grand American with House's Billy, that was a good cross.

Old Post 01-06-2013 05:58 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

Great pic on them cats AWSOME

Old Post 01-07-2013 02:17 AM
duvall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin McCormick
WOW!! those cats are unbelievably HUGE!
I like your dogs paw print freeze branding. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Duvall....Congrats on your win at the Grand American with House's Billy, that was a good cross.

Thanks Kevin, and yes that was a good cross, I hope your enjoying yours as well, Jeff

Old Post 01-07-2013 09:48 PM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Mack's Screaming Lawyer:

UKC GRNITECH.

AKC NITECH.

Old Post 01-09-2013 12:52 AM
BigDogLights
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mikemccomber
Mack's Screaming Lawyer:

UKC GRNITECH.

AKC NITECH.

One of they best I've ever followed, Ole Bugle could tree more by accident than most do in a lifetime....

(252) 217-5001

Old Post 01-09-2013 07:08 PM
BigDogLights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDogLights Click here to Send BigDogLights a Private Message Visit BigDogLights's homepage! Find more posts by BigDogLights Add BigDogLights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

bigdogjeffyD

Congrats on bringing home the hardware from the Grand American!

Old Post 01-09-2013 07:47 PM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Nice Pictures Mike, Cruze was the best all around coon dog I ever unsnapped. He could make it look easy. Screamin Lawyer was a tough hound. Treed a pile of coon with those two. Cruze will always be my measuring stick.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 01-09-2013 08:15 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mikemccomber
Mack's Screaming Lawyer:

UKC GRNITECH.

AKC NITECH.

That is a picture of a COONDOG!!!!!
He was Mr.Reproducer!!!!
I wish he would of been bred to a bunch of females, he would of made a huge impact!!!!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 01-09-2013 08:49 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Fleming’s Lippers Ripper

UKC GRCH. GRNITECH.

Finishing 13th in the UKC World Hunt

Ripper & Joe

Old Post 01-09-2013 10:40 PM