UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Lou

Lou on to Hook wouldn't be a complete out cross. I have studied Gauge and Alice some over the last week. Hot Wire Repo is out of Ranger V which Lou has a lot of Ranger V. Bottom side of Lou is a lot Uchtman but she also goes back to Mary which was out of Smokey River Chief's Chief II. Lou goes back to a lot of the Best Hammer dogs also. It's back away's but still there. Hussler and Brush creek Blue and Kate as well. It's no accident that Lou is a reproducing female. A lot of good Bluetick Men put a lot of effort and time in Her Ped... Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2018 02:09 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Dave in todays coondog breeding habits. Alot of guys including myself try to line up common ancestors with the the good traits we all want. But there does come a time that a coondog to coondog cross can be made with common ancestors in the back ground that helped to establish the base we would like to continue with. Everything does not have to all be on a 3 generation piece of paper. I like the looks of the cross we have been talking about. I hope you do also.

Old Post 07-26-2018 03:04 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

I sure like the look of the Hook and Lou cross, hunted with Hook at Bluetick days and sure liked what I saw out of him!!
Dave instead of taking my toy money how about three bags of milk, bet you've never seen milk in a bag before... Lol
Hook comes from a cross of top dogs, he and his litter mates are worth checking out!!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 07-28-2018 12:02 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dave

Mr. Hutton I have been checking them out. I have done my home work. I like what I found out. I sure like the way Alice has reproduced. Hook on Lou would put a lot of good reproducing females in the same PED. As for your powdered milk I can drink it and also pet milk mixed with half water but don't like either. Lot's rather have some Dan's Maple Syrup and pancakes. LOL! Hook/Lou coming Soon. Ron and I both think it Should work. Dave

Last edited by david woofter on 07-28-2018 at 06:03 PM

Old Post 07-28-2018 06:00 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Yes they line up well my friend but I'm sorry your mistaken , I'm offering milk in bags that you drink no powder milk the real stuff, no jugs here it comes in bags, might even throw in a bucket of chicken!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 07-28-2018 08:26 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Lou/Hook

I can only speak from experience from my Lou/Hank pup but I would say folks better start getting in line for one of these Lou/Hook pups! My 14 month old female out of Lou/Hank is the best thing I've followed in quite a while. Lou is reproducing and will do her part and from what I've been seeing out of Hook, this should be a super cross. Good luck Dave & Ron and don't forget to put Tim on the list Dave.

Old Post 07-30-2018 07:12 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-04-2018 10:43 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

LOU/SHANIA

Ron I believe there's two Pretty Gals right there. Dave

Old Post 08-05-2018 10:41 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Yes Dave l have to agree.

Old Post 08-05-2018 10:58 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

HOOK/LOU

For the ones that have been asking Ron and I have decided to try and Hook Lou/Hook together when Lou comes in season. Some wants to know Lou's age Born 10/23/2010. She is Seven. Thanks for the interest. Dave

Old Post 08-05-2018 11:12 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I want to take a moment to thank all that have called and talked coonhunting and such. I have become acquainted with so many hunters that l would not have had the chance to converse with had it not been for ol Hook. I truly appreciate all the views on his thread. Hoping Dave and l cant get Daves Lou female bred next time in heat.
Mr. Rhodes in Georgia says his female is getting big and will have pups the end of this month..
As always anyone that wants to come pleasure hunt this fall is sure nuff welcome to.

Old Post 08-09-2018 05:24 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

For Ron and Hook.

Old Post 08-13-2018 09:56 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

HOOK/LOU

I already have a pretty nice list of names wanting Lou pups so I am not booking any more until we see if and how many we get. I don't take deposits as I wouldn't keep someone's money if for some reason they didn't want their pup anyways. If some one don't take their booking I just move on down the list. Thanks for everyone that has shown interest in this cross. I believe it should work. Dave

Old Post 08-14-2018 02:40 AM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Thank you

Old Post 08-17-2018 03:18 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Looking forward to the shorter days and longer nights here. There were some health issues in our house hold recently that put a slight scare on us but we think things are on the mend. Didnt get in the woods much the last month or so but that will change now.. Hook is waiting on another date to come over in a week or so. Been running him on the treadmill during this little setback to try keeping him in some sort of conditioning. I will have him in the woods now more regularly. Thanks to all that call and text me about Hook.

Old Post 08-23-2018 02:14 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hook/Lou

These pups may like the Hardwood and look good too. Lou Aug. 21 2018

Last edited by david woofter on 08-27-2018 at 03:09 PM

Old Post 08-27-2018 03:04 PM
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

female getting bred

Took my female down to Rons place this weekend to get bred to Hook. Ron was an excellent host and agreed to keep her and breed her a couple of times. Much appreciated. Female has two first place wins and I will do my best to finish her out. She is a proven reproducer of early starting pups that have been successful in the hunts. She is a first strike dog in any company and a first or second tree dog. I will post more info as the time gets closer. Please feel free to call or text and I believe that Hook and Ron would benefit any serious breeder of champion coonhounds. FEMALES PEDIGREE
……………….GNITECH MEADS BLUE JET 7
……………GRCHGRNITECH MEADS BLUE JET 8
……………….PR NOTCH AWAY BLUE TEENY
…….GRCHGRNITECH BLUE CREEK GUAGE
……………….GRCHGRNITECH VINNINGS RUNNING BULLET
…………….GRNITECH COATS BAWL CREEK HOOKER
……………….GRNITECH BUFFALO CREEK TO TUFF BETTY
PR REGAN’S 357 MAG-GIE( 2 First Place UKC wins)
……………….GRCHGRNITECH CLEAR RIVER DIAMOND JIM
……………GRCHGRNITECH CLEAR RIVER DIAMOND JIM II
……………….NTCH CLEAR RIVER BLUE SLAMMER
…….GRCHGRNITECH DEPALMOS LIVING ON ALIMONY
……………….GRNITECH SMILEYS BLUE RAMBO II
……………GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SALIN SADIE
……………….GRNITECH DAVIS WHITE RIVER SUGAR

Thank you

Glenn

Old Post 08-28-2018 03:51 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Glenn.. Mag-gie has been a very nice dog to kennel. I am looking forward to a pup from this cross. I hunt with a full littermate to Mag-gie alot and l like him as much as my own dogs. Thankyou for choosing Hook.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 08-28-2018 at 11:16 AM

Old Post 08-28-2018 10:58 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Female

Really like her pedigree where will the pups be located?

Old Post 08-29-2018 04:35 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Female

Really like her pedigree where will the pups be located?

Old Post 08-29-2018 04:35 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Bubba around Akron Ohio

Old Post 08-29-2018 11:49 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Ron u have Regans phone #?

Old Post 08-30-2018 02:03 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Glenn Regan 330 715 2828

Old Post 08-30-2018 11:00 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thank u

Old Post 08-30-2018 03:11 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Although its been a bit warm this past week l did get Hook out a couple drops . He continues to do what l expect him to do and that is show me coons when he trees. I will add that when l was not able to get him in the woods this past month the treadmill did help keep his conditioning up. He ran and treed in the heat and humidity with out any difficulties.

Old Post 09-04-2018 05:15 PM