UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy
Pages (72): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

2010 Heartland Classic

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:59 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgia Plotts
UKC Forum Member

Best blue dog I ever traveled to the woods with was off this dog... I was probly 17 at the time...

Me and dad traveled up to Ill. to pick up a plott female and hunted with ony of oppy's sons... it was an impression that has stuck with me to this day.

Hey perry let me know when you get some pups on the ground, I'm done with college now and got a wildlife services carees with the usda... allows for alot of pup training time and would love to make space in my kennels for an oppy pup!

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:07 AM
Georgia Plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgia Plotts Click here to Send Georgia Plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgia Plotts Find more posts by Georgia Plotts Add Georgia Plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

NtCh shivers Rushreek Shelly

Perry I am sure happy I own such a good hound.oppy sure reproduced on that one.She has proved to be a reproducer to thanks for all the hard work!

Old Post 09-10-2011 05:16 AM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SHELLY

DAMON'S SHELLY FEMALE

Old Post 09-10-2011 04:55 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

GEORGIA PLOTTS

HOW'S IT GOIN MAN? HOPE ALL IS WELL IN THE SOUTH. TELL CLAUDE I SAID HOWDY. I SURE ENJOYED VISITING DOWN THERE THE DAY YOUR DAD TOOK US AROUND LOOKIN AT GAME FOWL. I WILL BE LIVING IN FLORIDA WITHIN A FEW YEARS AND PLAN TO GET UP YOUR WAY TO HUNT AND MAYBE TAKE A FISHING TRIP WITH YOU GUYS. I'LL HOLLER AT YOU IF I GET SOME PUPS. I DO KNOW A VERY FINE LADY AND HER HUSBAND THAT HAVE SOME DANDY PUPS THAT ARE 12 WKS OLD OUT OF OPPY AND THEIR GOOD FEMALE. WE MADE THAT CROSS AGAIN OF THE DOG YOU SPEAK OF HUNTIN WITH ABOVE. OPPY X DUAL GRAND NIGHT TALKIN PEARL. WE HAVE A MALE AND JEREMY WHITAKER THAT OWNS PEARL HAS A MALE AND LEROY FROM MISSOURI HAS A DANDY FEMALE. THE ONES MENTIONED ARE NICE AND GONNA MAKE GOOD HOUNDS FROM ALL REPORTS. IS OLE PING-PONG STILL MESSIN WITH THE ROOSTERS? TAKE CARE AND STAY IN TOUCH. <v> P.S. HEARING FROM YOU GUYS MAKES ME THINK BACK ON THE GOOD TIMES AND FRIENDS MADE THROUGH THE ROOSTERS.

THIS IS THE WARHORSE/BATES HATCH COCK OBTAINED FROM PING-PONG THE DAY OF OUR VISIT. HE WENT 12 STRAIGHT AT DEL-RIO TENNESSE WITH BROTHERS OF THIS ROOSTER.

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES BRED AND RAISED BY US. HE IS HALF ROY GUYER ALBANY FROM REB WILLIAMSON AND HALF GAVALIN CLUB HATCH FROM BUCK STANSELL. THE HATCH WAS GIVEN TO BIG ED OF ILLINOIS BY BUCK STANSELL AS A GIFT AND WE BOUGHT THE COCK THIS BIRD IS OUT OF AFTER WATCHING FOUR OF HIS BROTHERS WIN A DERBY IN THE MEXICAN 1" KNIFE WINNING FOUR STRAIGHT AND NOT GET TOUCHED. THE BIRD I'M HOLDING IS A 5 TIME WINNER IN THE LONG GAFF.

A GOOD GREY COCK FROM NO-SHOW IN OKLAHOMA

BUCKS 5 TIME WINNING GREY IN THE LONG GAFF.

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-14-2011 at 03:00 AM

Old Post 09-10-2011 05:09 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

EMMY/ WALTER- OPPY'S SIRE AND DAM

Old Post 09-10-2011 05:33 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

LUKE/SPANKY/MORE LUKE OFFSPRING

SPANKY

LUKE DOGS

Old Post 09-10-2011 05:41 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

NTCH.RUSHCREEK SPIT/GRNTCH.RUSHCREEK SAGE

SPIT

SAGE

FEMALES OUT OF SPIT AND SAGE

STICKER

LEXY

SKANK

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-10-2011 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 09-10-2011 05:50 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ch Russ' Bow

Old Post 09-10-2011 07:13 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZachBowen
UKC Forum Member

Grandma...Oppy x Pearl

Old Post 09-10-2011 08:55 PM
ZachBowen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZachBowen Click here to Send ZachBowen a Private Message Click Here to Email ZachBowen Find more posts by ZachBowen Add ZachBowen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

NTCH. BUCK'S RUSCHCREEK BUD

Old Post 09-10-2011 08:58 PM
Georgia Plotts
UKC Forum Member

Hey Perry good pics of the roosters, i'll try to get you some up too... yeah ole ping pong will always have a rooster around, but I got his good blood and am breeding it now. We have messed around and got some exceptional families of fowl, if you ever decide to get back into it just let me know...

If one of the pups that is brother or sister to the dog I hunted with comes up for sale PLEASE let me know!! My wife would shoot me if she knew how crazy I'd get over one of 'em... haha

I will tell dad you said hey and I know he would love to hear from ya.

Old Post 09-10-2011 09:17 PM
Georgia Plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgia Plotts Click here to Send Georgia Plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgia Plotts Find more posts by Georgia Plotts Add Georgia Plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

R.I.P. LIL DICKY

ANOTHER VERY SAD DAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. GOT A CALL FROM MY FOLKS THAT THE LIL DOG(DICKY) THAT I HAD GOTTEN MY DAD WAS HIT ON THE ROAD. HE WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND DIDN'T SEEM TO BAD WHEN I GOT THERE. WE WERE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE VET ON THE PHONE AND HE JUST LAYED DOWN AND WAS GONE. MANY TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED OVER OUR FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAD, I HAVE NEVER IN 51 YEARS SEEN HIM TAKE SOMETHING SO HARD. <v>

Old Post 09-10-2011 09:23 PM
coondogs704
UKC Forum Member

Hi Perry,
Sorry for your Dad and family! It's so sad to lose your little buddies.

I am on Puppy alert. Sticker should show us some puppies by tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens and how many! Take care.

GrCh 'pr' JJ's She's A Pistol (Kixx X Judy)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5555.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Big Timber Braun (Hickory X Diva)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_5775_zpsfb7c0c9c.jpg
GrCh 'pr' JJ's Timber Diva (Timber X Sugar)
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/Scott-n-Danielle/100_2299.jpg

Old Post 09-10-2011 11:58 PM
coondogs704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogs704 Click here to Send coondogs704 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogs704 Find more posts by coondogs704 Add coondogs704 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DANIELLE

SOME FOLKS SAY, THEY ARE JUST A DOG.THAT LITTLE TERRIER WAS WHAT MY DAD HAD TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY DAY. HE IS HAVING SURGERY COMING UP HERE SOON TO REPAIR AN ANURRISM AND JUST THOUGHT THAT LITTLE DOG WOULD BE SOME INCENTIVE TO GET BETTER AND GET HOME. I'M WORRIED NOW. HOPE STICKER DOES GOOD WITH THE PUPS. THAT IS AN OUTSTANDING PEDIGREE WITH A TON OF REPRODUCERS IN IT. THEIR DADDY IS A NICE HOUND AND I ENJOY HUNTIN HIM AS MUCH AS ANY. THEY SHOULD HAVE LOOKS, MOUTH AND ABILITY. HIM BEING OUT OF GAUGE AND TOO TUFF BETTY AND STICKER BEIN OUT OF SPIT AND SAGE, I'M LOOKIN FORWARD TO THESE. <v>

TUFF ON THE WOOD WITH THE MEAT

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-12-2011 at 01:03 AM

Old Post 09-11-2011 05:49 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

MORE OPPY DOGS

TARA

BUM

SAGE

DRY

NEXY

Old Post 09-11-2011 06:01 PM
firesmith25
UKC Forum Member

UPDATE

Hey Perry hows its goin. He's an update on my little man. He has a mouth and knows how to use it too.Hope to get home soon and start working with him.

Old Post 09-11-2011 07:18 PM
firesmith25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firesmith25 Click here to Send firesmith25 a Private Message Click Here to Email firesmith25 Find more posts by firesmith25 Add firesmith25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

OPPY DOGS AGAIN

GRIZZLY

SMOKE

SHILOH

HOLLY

MAGGIE

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-11-2011 at 07:22 PM

Old Post 09-11-2011 07:19 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

<v>

We don't stop playing because we grow old; We grow old because we stop playing."
~ George Bernard Shaw~

Old Post 09-11-2011 07:51 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT

Old Post 09-11-2011 07:58 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

REMEMBERING 9/11

<v>

Old Post 09-11-2011 08:02 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

OPPY RUNNIN LOOSE AS A PUP

WITH TINKER THE TERRIER AND THE KIDS SHE HELPED RAISE. <v>

OPPY TREED WITH A COON ON CHRISTMAS MORNING. <v>

CHILLIN<v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-12-2011 at 01:20 AM

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:14 AM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SOME MORE OLD

COZ AND LUKE

<v> AND SADIE

LUKE,TOAD,LEAPER,SADIE,REESE

OPPY 11 MONTHS OLD

AFTER A NIGHT OF HUNTIN THESE BLUEDOGS. J/K. <v>

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:03 AM
Tully

LOL

@ the last pic!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:19 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-12-2011 04:15 AM