UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Breezyoaks Rattlers Runnin Rocky
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Pups 3 months old..treein on hide.

Jared, im startin to get a little age on my bones and with having coon hunted for a good 40+yrs my favorite part of coonin is pups also.....but only pups tht naturally do what they are suposed to do, and often times thats not that big of a % that are for sale.
I spent way too much money thru the tailpipe and too many hours raising somebodys next best litter pups and a year later ya figure ya go on to the next prospect...
I been thru my share of sortin thru everybody elses crosses and found this to be what i think is the answer....as always, time will tell.
Thx for the reply

Patrick Barrett

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2017 07:05 PM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Rocky Son

Bullet dog tonite owned by my hunting buddy .
Was from.Rocky x Loney Lucy cross.
Reminds us of his sire.

Watch "Bullet 11/28/17" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/RfB_5NN0aG4

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-29-2017 04:06 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Btt

This is some good blood

Old Post 08-28-2019 03:27 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Btt

quote:
Originally posted by alex g rudd
This is some good blood

Thanks Alex.....agreed , way over looked blood....natural hounds that tree, dont stumble much on a track, and maybe most important are smart.

The Rock dog is here til he aint, 12 yrs old last May, still good health.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 09-09-2019 03:12 AM