UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > best bark collar
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redbones *r*us
UKC Forum Member

best bark collar

Looking for a good bark collar for the money I tried sportdog and they lasted a month then they started shocking the dog fit no reason or didn't work when the dog barks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2012 06:05 AM
redbones *r*us is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbones *r*us Click here to Send redbones *r*us a Private Message Find more posts by redbones *r*us Add redbones *r*us to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

I'VE HAD A COUPLE OF THE CHEAP COLLARS FROM WALMART NOW FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS AND NO COMPLAINTS YET!!!

Old Post 04-17-2012 06:11 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jason l goodwin
UKC Forum Member

The tri tronics bark collar works awsome, they are a lil pricey but worth it.

Old Post 04-17-2012 06:50 AM
jason l goodwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason l goodwin Click here to Send jason l goodwin a Private Message Click Here to Email jason l goodwin Find more posts by jason l goodwin Add jason l goodwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nat Thomas
Banned

Try the dogtra yapper stopper ys500. It is the best by far and its rechargeable. You can find them for cheap on places like Amazon.com also. I train dogs for a living and there is always some young idiot that wants to bark and the dogtra hasn't let me down yet.

Old Post 04-17-2012 07:48 AM
Nat Thomas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nat Thomas Click here to Send Nat Thomas a Private Message Click Here to Email Nat Thomas Find more posts by Nat Thomas Add Nat Thomas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trey M
UKC Forum Member

dogtra

SKUNA RIVER PYRO @ STUD
Trey Miller
Cell # 706-577-4124
Email lowhillkennels@gmail.com
(Copy And Paste Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0TYBB5mhK8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
**Skuna River Bark + Schultz's Stylish Coma = Pyro**

Old Post 04-17-2012 12:28 PM
Trey M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trey M Click here to Send Trey M a Private Message Find more posts by Trey M Add Trey M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris McCrary
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra..get the good ones cant remember the model but they are bout $80-90 a piece (large breed dog adjustable settings) but very nice and if you search about this topic these seem to get the best reviews and last the longest.

Old Post 04-17-2012 01:00 PM
Chris McCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris McCrary Click here to Send Chris McCrary a Private Message Find more posts by Chris McCrary Add Chris McCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamClark
UKC Forum Member

I have had three of the green ones from Wal-mart, the oldest is 3 yrs. old and no complaints at all. haven't needed to try anything else and I live on a 132x132 city lot.

NT.CH. Misfit RT's Elsie-Dee (Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Crocker's Roadtrip x Gr.Nt.Ch. Roberts Annie )

Old Post 04-17-2012 01:25 PM
SamClark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamClark Click here to Send SamClark a Private Message Click Here to Email SamClark Find more posts by SamClark Add SamClark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toe cutter
UKC Forum Member

tried every kind made... dogtra is the best and will last.
no false shocks, works when it is suppose to.
its the only one i would ever buy again.

Last edited by toe cutter on 04-17-2012 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 04-17-2012 02:16 PM
toe cutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toe cutter Click here to Send toe cutter a Private Message Find more posts by toe cutter Add toe cutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bonehead
UKC Forum Member

We have had 3 tri tronics bark limiters, they all crapped out after about a year. My buddys I know have also had this problem with them.

Old Post 04-17-2012 05:34 PM
bonehead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bonehead Click here to Send bonehead a Private Message Click Here to Email bonehead Find more posts by bonehead Add bonehead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bonehead
We have had 3 tri tronics bark limiters, they all crapped out after about a year. My buddys I know have also had this problem with them.

Same here tri tronics bark limiters are junk after a year. I know some guy that love there dogtra that is what I'm getting next.

Old Post 04-17-2012 07:19 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Dogtra.

We have people that like to complain about all of our dogs barking. They have saved my sanity. Never go off unless they are supposed to, rechargeable, affordable and they can be adjusted to the strength needed.

They also have "dummy" collars I use on the older hounds that know what the little prongs do already. ;-)

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 04-17-2012 07:29 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote