UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Treed.tv Episode 6 now playing
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Treed.tv Episode 6 now playing

Last edited by kappa on 10-08-2011 at 04:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2010 09:13 PM
kappa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kappa Click here to Send kappa a Private Message Find more posts by kappa Add kappa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

As always Great!!! Looking forward already for the next one.

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 12-11-2010 10:29 PM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

FIRST CLASS FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 12-11-2010 10:30 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

Most fun I had all day. thanks!

Old Post 12-11-2010 11:03 PM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

-----awesome-----

great job on the editing and everything else they are a lot of fun to watch good luck on the next episode ill be waiting

Old Post 12-11-2010 11:23 PM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE-B
UKC Forum Member

Another awesome show!! Can't wait for the next one,thanks guys great show.

Old Post 12-11-2010 11:29 PM
MIKE-B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE-B Click here to Send MIKE-B a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE-B Find more posts by MIKE-B Add MIKE-B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

White and black dogs

When are they ever gonna show some White and black dogs. Now that would be something worth filming lol. Cut 4 W & B dogs and walk to 4 trees with coon instead of cutting 4 and walking to one tree lol jmo.

Old Post 12-12-2010 12:03 AM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nathan cooley
UKC Forum Member

great video, loved the mouth on slam!

2014 perf. sir
GRCH NTCH Late Nite Swamp Bustin Blaze R.I.P
Liking River Cheddar Bob
Skuna River Crazy Kate

Old Post 12-12-2010 03:31 AM
nathan cooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathan cooley Click here to Send nathan cooley a Private Message Click Here to Email nathan cooley Find more posts by nathan cooley Add nathan cooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

viedo

i watched it on here i hope they can get it on one of our hunting channels on my cable company in wv i really liked it only trouble i seen they had holestin dogs instead of red dogs lol

Old Post 12-12-2010 03:52 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greg stull
Banned

Re: White and black dogs

quote:
Originally posted by PapersdontTREE
When are they ever gonna show some White and black dogs. Now that would be something worth filming lol. Cut 4 W & B dogs and walk to 4 trees with coon instead of cutting 4 and walking to one tree lol jmo.
U LIKE THEM LIKE I DO.

Old Post 12-12-2010 07:32 AM
greg stull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg stull Click here to Send greg stull a Private Message Click Here to Email greg stull Find more posts by greg stull Add greg stull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly56: Contact your local rural cable television network if you want to see Treed.tv on their hunting/fishing night programming.......we have a package for them.

Old Post 12-12-2010 04:21 PM
kappa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kappa Click here to Send kappa a Private Message Find more posts by kappa Add kappa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PapersdontTREE
UKC Forum Member

W & B

Yes sir you can't beat a good ole ugly whitey dawg lol.

Old Post 12-12-2010 04:22 PM
PapersdontTREE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PapersdontTREE Click here to Send PapersdontTREE a Private Message Click Here to Email PapersdontTREE Find more posts by PapersdontTREE Add PapersdontTREE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiewalker1
UKC Forum Member

The more I watch treed tv the more I like Team Trackman Grandslam is a prety fine young dog and that change over is nice I hope my little yadkin pup grows up to have a change over like that Keep up the good work Mr Curt I really enjoy watching your show you got some good hounds there. Shaun

Waccamaw River Kennels.

Old Post 12-12-2010 06:14 PM
dixiewalker1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiewalker1 Click here to Send dixiewalker1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiewalker1 Find more posts by dixiewalker1 Add dixiewalker1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Treed.tv is provided for your enjoyment on this cold winter night.

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:16 AM
B&T/Walker
UKC Forum Member

enjoyed watching this really love the show. and love the mouth on cold sweat great locate and change over!

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:44 AM
B&T/Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T/Walker Click here to Send B&T/Walker a Private Message Find more posts by B&T/Walker Add B&T/Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Another great show..What happened to the Slam dog?

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:46 AM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

I believe he got hit.

Old Post 12-13-2010 01:52 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

Refer to the blog section on the site for camera information. Thanks for watching

Old Post 12-13-2010 03:36 AM
mocooner
UKC Forum Member

Treed tv is awesome. Like to give shout out to cole and shane sutter they do all the editing and filming it says. They do an awesome job. They also film and edit midwestwhitetails.com team missouri they do a great job with that also.

Old Post 12-13-2010 04:00 AM
mocooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mocooner Click here to Send mocooner a Private Message Find more posts by mocooner Add mocooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

(((((((((ONCE YOU GO TRACK YOU NEVER GO BACK)))))))))))

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 12-13-2010 04:06 AM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Ridings
UKC Forum Member

Well this is one happy feller here, I got the chance to own the little female that Curt hunted last. I would like to thank Terry Bennett and Curt Ahring for making this possible. She will be burning SC up this winter.

Rom 10 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Last edited by Lee Ridings on 12-13-2010 at 01:06 PM

Old Post 12-13-2010 05:21 AM
Lee Ridings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Ridings Click here to Send Lee Ridings a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Ridings Find more posts by Lee Ridings Add Lee Ridings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Ridings is that the one out of Sweat and my female Belle. If so we hunted her littermate brother Friday night and he looked real good.

Old Post 12-13-2010 02:20 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
I believe he got hit.

AAH MAN!!!!!! that sucks. . Im a bluetick man but look forward to every show. Sorry to hear that Curt. I saw him at AO and he was one big good looking hound.

R.I.P. Slam

Old Post 12-13-2010 04:44 PM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kappa
UKC Forum Member

The young female in the last part of the show owned by Lee Ridings is out of Kenny Ead's Gr Nt Ch Belle and Sweat......Belle is reproducing some nice prospects.

Last edited by kappa on 12-13-2010 at 06:46 PM

Old Post 12-13-2010 06:10 PM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

my computer must be screwed up. it plays the begining then just stops..Curt is belle out of old tack?

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 12-13-2010 07:19 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote