UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Big timers all grand Cindy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jra2y
UKC Forum Member

Big timers all grand Cindy

Who is the owner of Cindy Bart Hainz owned her but sold her he is going to get duplicate papers for my pup I had puppy papers for my 18 month old pup out of Cindy and high x but I lost my papers if anyone has a pup off Cindy please look on your papers and post Cindy's ukc number I think Bart still has high x number the lady on the phone at ukc told me to look to the message boards thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2014 05:45 PM
Jra2y is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jra2y Click here to Send Jra2y a Private Message Click Here to Email Jra2y Find more posts by Jra2y Add Jra2y to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Ukc will be able to give Bart the registration #'s of all the pups in this litter, if he was the original owner of litter . He will then have to narrow down which pup is yours and fill out form for duplicate papers - he will have to have your dogs original registration number and birth date . The new papers will be in his name and you would then have to recover the the papers from him the cost will be $40 . $20 late fee and $20 for permanent registration - they will not send out duplicate pup papers for dog over 1 . If you had permanently registered her then lost the papers the cost would be $10 and the duplicate set would go to you . I have had to do this for guys who have bought pups from my old dog before and have a set I am getting ready to send in right now for someone .
On a side note to anyone reading this ... if you raise a litter of pups fill out the litter form ukc sends to you on where pups originally go along with phone numbers and description of pups . Always make sure you have both the sire and dams info for all registrations on any litters you raise (I keep index cards) Also write down all of the info on dogs you personally own and keep in a safe place , you never know when you or someone else may lose something - this info should include date of birth and sire and dams info . Anytime I send in papers to I always make sure I have this info - it makes it much easier to contact ukc (or other registration) if you have a problem .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-18-2014 07:53 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Also you may contact High X owner Stefon Cambell 606 639-6636 some stud dog owners keep excellent records on what was bred to their dog - he could have Cindy's # . But you are still going to have to go through the process I listed above .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 11-18-2014 08:06 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote