UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > A page for all you TRACKMAN, COLD SWEAT, SWEAT IT, and TEQUILA CANE FANS
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Good looking hound Chip.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2013 07:30 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

My dog "Rock" RIP... but here is a couple of pic of him from the past fall...

Rock in the middle of dad and papaw

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
Former Home of PKC CH AKC CGN GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013/2014 AKC World Qualified
2013 WV State AKC Champion
2014 Ohio State AKC Champion
2014 WV State AKC Youth Champion

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 03-04-2013 08:40 PM
Tim Toler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Too bad he's gone, he's off a very good female.

I hunted 2 off Molly B and Trackman,
Good enough hounds to take to a hunt and tree coons.

I also owned a Grnitech female bred almost the same as his bottm side but her mother was Corrick's Mo Molly, which was off of Ol Banjo and a River Bend Flag female.
Bottom side was Double River Bend Flag. Hell of a pressure tree dog. Bred her to Cold Sweat bc I hunted with a female out of her that Brad Obert owned and wanted some just like her.
She died about a week before she was due.
Grnitech Bear Creek Pepper.

Last edited by Storm99 on 03-05-2013 at 10:13 PM

Old Post 03-05-2013 10:08 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

---------GRNTCH GCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
-----GRNTCH GCH COLD SWEAT
---------GRNTCH SPEARS HIGHLAND STYLISH FAMOUS
PKC CH, UKC GRNTCH, AKC CNC OAK MTN FRITO
---------GRNTCH FLETCHER’S STYLISH JAKE
-----NTCH TWINCREEK STYLISH ROXY
---------GRNTCH MATHIS’ MANIAC GIRL

Absolute coondog!

Have a great spring, Brian! Thanks for the thread.

Old Post 03-05-2013 10:57 PM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

FRITO
Throws coondogs too.
He is another one that will put that Horn on them pups!!!!
I know I hunted a nice one or at least I thought he was and that was Oak Mtn. Tucker.
Best I seen him do was get off byhimself about 300 yrds from another hound that was off of Ol souths stylish rebel seman, split treed and had the meet. They were both runnin to catch together and Tucker Split off from him and had the meat. Other hound had treed on a broken snag that went up maybe 8 foot and nothing. Tucker done it quick and made it look very easy. Seen some other nice work out of him also.
The owner of the Rebel dog said I'd rather walk to your tree first. and then we will go to mine. He said at least I know I will see something. Rebel dog had a little bit of a slick tree problem.
Rick I plan on pushing a very nice little Sweat It female in the hunts this spring.
45lbs and sounds like a frieght train and is going to be deadly accurate. So i'm hoping for a good spring.

Rick hows FARGO AND TUCKER coming along? Oh and cant forget about COWBOY.
I hope your spring is a winner also.

Last edited by Storm99 on 03-05-2013 at 11:31 PM

Old Post 03-05-2013 11:22 PM
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

This is a trackman female that I owned with Curts dad before he passed. Every night when were out hunting I had to call him so he could listen to her tree. I miss the ol boy. We are going to breed her to Tequilla Cane in a week or so when she is ready. She will get struck and run the guts out of a coon and tree every breath till you get there. Really quick on both ends.

641-326-2200

Old Post 03-06-2013 12:44 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbrigham
UKC Forum Member

female trackman pup headed to tn.

female staying here in iowa

Female headed to S. Carolina

641-326-2200

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:32 AM
cbrigham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbrigham Click here to Send cbrigham a Private Message Click Here to Email cbrigham Find more posts by cbrigham Add cbrigham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS A GOOD LOOKING THREAD HERE. MAY WANT TO BORROW SOME PICS FOR THE FB PAGE...

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:57 AM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loganb67
UKC Forum Member

direct out of cold sweat.. favorite hound ive owned

Old Post 03-06-2013 03:54 AM
loganb67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loganb67 Click here to Send loganb67 a Private Message Click Here to Email loganb67 Find more posts by loganb67 Add loganb67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

Re: btt

quote:
Originally posted by Storm99
FRITO
Throws coondogs too.
He is another one that will put that Horn on them pups!!!!
I know I hunted a nice one or at least I thought he was and that was Oak Mtn. Tucker.
Best I seen him do was get off byhimself about 300 yrds from another hound that was off of Ol souths stylish rebel seman, split treed and had the meet. They were both runnin to catch together and Tucker Split off from him and had the meat. Other hound had treed on a broken snag that went up maybe 8 foot and nothing. Tucker done it quick and made it look very easy. Seen some other nice work out of him also.
The owner of the Rebel dog said I'd rather walk to your tree first. and then we will go to mine. He said at least I know I will see something. Rebel dog had a little bit of a slick tree problem.
Rick I plan on pushing a very nice little Sweat It female in the hunts this spring.
45lbs and sounds like a frieght train and is going to be deadly accurate. So i'm hoping for a good spring.

Rick hows FARGO AND TUCKER coming along? Oh and cant forget about COWBOY.
I hope your spring is a winner also.

Brian, the OMCoondog crew is doing very well. I think Tucker misses you actually. I've not had a chance to look you up this winter but will later in the year. Thanks for asking.

Old Post 03-06-2013 04:09 AM
Rick Ennen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Ennen Click here to Send Rick Ennen a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Ennen Find more posts by Rick Ennen Add Rick Ennen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

YAK A TRACK RIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by cbrigham

This is a trackman female that I owned with Curts dad before he passed. Every night when were out hunting I had to call him so he could listen to her tree. I miss the ol boy. We are going to breed her to Tequilla Cane in a week or so when she is ready. She will get struck and run the guts out of a coon and tree every breath till you get there. Really quick on both ends.

KINDA LOOKS LIKE HER.
IF SO THATS A NICE FEMALE

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:26 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: btt

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Ennen
Brian, the OMCoondog crew is doing very well. I think Tucker misses you actually. I've not had a chance to look you up this winter but will later in the year. Thanks for asking.

Rick will be around, trying to get down a couple of dogs before this spring.
Drop him off any time. I'll hunt him.

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:27 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by loganb67
direct out of cold sweat.. favorite hound ive owned

Good looking ol boy aint he.

One thing about this blood is there arent very many ugly ones.

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:29 PM
loganb67
UKC Forum Member

yeah i know it.. i wouldnt mind to have a nice trackman female to put beside him

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:01 PM
loganb67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loganb67 Click here to Send loganb67 a Private Message Click Here to Email loganb67 Find more posts by loganb67 Add loganb67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cooncody
UKC Forum Member

when do trackman pups normal start showing intrest and going?

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:05 PM
cooncody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooncody Click here to Send cooncody a Private Message Click Here to Email cooncody Find more posts by cooncody Add cooncody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt
Good ?

Ive seen most of them start showing intrest anywhere from 4 months to 12 months of age.

I personally dont like taking them at a young age. I like a mature pup, one that can keep up, and doesnt bark lost all night.
I like taking them right around 10 months and if they dont show intrest i ussually lay one up for a couple of months and tinker with something else till they are ready. I ussually quit trying to teach one in the woods at the age of 15 months old. At that age they are ready to keep up and given the chance. If they dont show any intrest after a couple of months then they dont eat my dog food long.

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:23 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by loganb67
yeah i know it.. i wouldnt mind to have a nice trackman female to put beside him

It would be a good one.
I think anyone with a Sweat It female should cross back to Trackman and the people with the Trackman Females should cross them on Sweat It. IT WORKS
I crossed Brandi 2 to Sweat It and just about all of them turned into something.
Line breeding is good in a few different ways.
I dont know about you guys but I like staying pretty close to the Apple Tree.

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:30 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Ennen

---------GRNTCH GCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
-----GRNTCH GCH COLD SWEAT
---------GRNTCH SPEARS HIGHLAND STYLISH FAMOUS
PKC CH, UKC GRNTCH, AKC CNC OAK MTN FRITO
---------GRNTCH FLETCHER’S STYLISH JAKE
-----NTCH TWINCREEK STYLISH ROXY
---------GRNTCH MATHIS’ MANIAC GIRL

Absolute coondog!

Have a great spring, Brian! Thanks for the thread.

Absolutly ONE OF A KIND.
I love this picture.
Rick I'm going to find a lady friend for him this year.

Old Post 03-06-2013 09:19 PM
WALKERS30
UKC Forum Member

trackman pups for sale

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928306355

Old Post 03-06-2013 09:45 PM
WALKERS30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WALKERS30 Click here to Send WALKERS30 a Private Message Find more posts by WALKERS30 Add WALKERS30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Good looking females

btt

Old Post 03-06-2013 09:49 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-07-2013 09:37 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Caney Creek Brandi 2

Old Post 03-07-2013 11:21 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Rock Bottom Sweat It

Old Post 03-07-2013 11:28 PM
Rick Ennen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Storm99
Absolutly ONE OF A KIND.
I love this picture.
Rick I'm going to find a lady friend for him this year.

Sounds great, Brian. We'll work something out to make it happen.

Old Post 03-08-2013 12:03 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Rat-Attack Semen X Trackmans Hot Sauce

Last edited by Storm99 on 03-08-2013 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:33 PM