UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > A page for all you TRACKMAN, COLD SWEAT, SWEAT IT, and TEQUILA CANE FANS
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cvalentine74
UKC Forum Member

Kate

I wood like to no about the dog Gr Nite CH PR Brophycreek Drama Queen Kate Is She a nice dog or not Do You All No I don't no anything about her I wood like to no if is good hound or not THANKS

Last edited by cvalentine74 on 11-27-2014 at 04:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2014 03:56 PM
cvalentine74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvalentine74 Click here to Send cvalentine74 a Private Message Click Here to Email cvalentine74 Find more posts by cvalentine74 Add cvalentine74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iowacoonhunting
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech brophy creek drama queen Kate

Kate is the best dog I've walked behind in the woods. She has a lot of drive and can flat smoke a track, nice bawl/chop on the ground nice locate and a hard tree dog, when I bought her she was a open dog and she made grand in 6 mouths she has done her fair share of winning for me. And not mention she is reproducer the sweat it cross was a hot cross and is starting to prove its self to be working and Im sure it won't be to long and we will see them in the winner circle, if you or anybody else has any more questions about Kate or want to hunt with her feel free to call me
Payton Marx
563-212-7191

Old Post 11-28-2014 03:50 PM
iowacoonhunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iowacoonhunting Click here to Send iowacoonhunting a Private Message Click Here to Email iowacoonhunting Find more posts by iowacoonhunting Add iowacoonhunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cvalentine74
UKC Forum Member

Kate

THANKS That is what I wanted to here THANKS a lot and wood like to see some pic. Of her if you have some my female is vary nice she is out of her and sweat it like her a lot can't wait for. My pup to start she is 7mo. Big mouth

Last edited by cvalentine74 on 11-29-2014 at 01:49 AM

Old Post 11-28-2014 08:31 PM
cvalentine74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cvalentine74 Click here to Send cvalentine74 a Private Message Click Here to Email cvalentine74 Find more posts by cvalentine74 Add cvalentine74 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iowacoonhunting
UKC Forum Member

kate

Here is a link to her picture on the web. this was with her former owner. I changed her name when i bought her she was called wheatridge kate before.

I have a lot more pics on my phone i can send you if you give me your phone number.

http://forum.akccoonhounds.org/viewtopic.php?t=10352

Old Post 11-29-2014 11:40 PM
iowacoonhunting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iowacoonhunting Click here to Send iowacoonhunting a Private Message Click Here to Email iowacoonhunting Find more posts by iowacoonhunting Add iowacoonhunting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cvalentine74
UKC Forum Member

Pic

Don't have a cell phone sorry i wood really like to have. Some more pic THANKS

Old Post 11-30-2014 08:31 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Time to get my Butt in Gear! Been Slackin

Getting Ready for Spring 2015
Its gonna be a good one!

Last edited by Storm99 on 12-01-2014 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 12-01-2014 09:49 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wanabe
UKC Forum Member

This is just the thread I have been looking for!!

Old Post 01-14-2015 12:43 AM
wanabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanabe Click here to Send wanabe a Private Message Find more posts by wanabe Add wanabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Re: Time to get my Butt in Gear! Been Slackin

[/B][/QUOTE]

DECEASED

Losted her couple weeks ago.

Old Post 01-14-2015 10:51 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wanabe
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this.

Old Post 01-14-2015 10:55 PM
wanabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanabe Click here to Send wanabe a Private Message Find more posts by wanabe Add wanabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote