UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

NTCH HOUSES JAMMER X NTCH DOUGHTER OF STALKER

MIKE JUSTIN BAILEY CALLED ME LAST WEEK WANTING NO WERE BREED HIS STALKER FEMALE TO I TOLD HIM ABOUT TOM BATES NEW STUD DOG NTCH HOUSES JAMMER HOUSES PROWLER ON TOP HANDSOME HANK LITTLE JOE PROWLER ON BOTTOM.

JUSTIN BRED HIS FEMALE THE DAY TOM GOT JAMMER HOME.

I THINK STALKER FEMALES BE GREAT ON JAMMER.

JUSTIN SAID HIS BROTHER GOT NICE FEMALE OFF STALKER TO.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy/Sire Lawyer2.
Pr House's Chief Lawyer/Sire Lawyer2 x House's KY Julie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:05 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Thanks jd i talked to mike yesterday he told me justin bred to
jammer. she is a nice female.

Good luck with jammer tom

==============HOUSE'S BRED WALKER-----------------------------

--------------------DU.GR.CH. HOUSE'S NIGHT STALKER-------------------
--------------------DU.GR.CH.TRACKMAN'S NIGHT TRACKER--------------

STEVE MIKE
219-762-8160 815-646-4245-

Old Post 02-06-2012 04:20 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John C. Noble
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-07-2012 11:33 PM
John C. Noble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John C. Noble Click here to Send John C. Noble a Private Message Click Here to Email John C. Noble Find more posts by John C. Noble Add John C. Noble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

John Noble: If it's the female pup in the picture on page 5, I will pick it up on Thursday. Thanks, Charlie Radtke

Old Post 02-08-2012 12:23 AM
coondog charlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog charlie Click here to Send coondog charlie a Private Message Find more posts by coondog charlie Add coondog charlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Hay' Charlie 'steve pup picture page seventeen.

steve
219-762-8160

DU.GR.CH HOUSE'S NIGHT STALKER\TRACKMAN'S NIGHT TRACKER

------------------------------HOME OF-----------------------------

------------------------WD.CH.MACK'S LITTLE JOE----------------------

Old Post 02-08-2012 04:35 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

SC

Old Post 02-09-2012 04:40 AM
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

Do you have anymore pictures of that pup you could post?

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Old Post 02-10-2012 04:47 AM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Paul i will get you a up to date picture.

Thanks to all who bought pups'all pups or sold

steve
216-762-8160.

Old Post 02-11-2012 03:05 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

------------------------HOUSE'S BRED WALKER-----------------------------

------------------------HOUSE'S NIGHT STALKER----------------------------

------------------------TRACKMAN;S NIGHT TRACKER-----------------------

STEVE-------------------------MIKE
219-762-8160---------------815-646-4245

U.K.C.PERFORMANCE SIRES
P.K.C.SS SIRES
A.K.C.REG.

Old Post 02-11-2012 10:51 PM
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Steve: Made it home early on Friday morning, it's 540 miles to John's house from here. Pups doing good, I thought it was a female, but the kids told me to get my eyes checked as it's a male!! LOL; no big deal, they really like him. I hope to catch you down the road; Charlie Radtke

Old Post 02-12-2012 12:29 AM
coondog charlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog charlie Click here to Send coondog charlie a Private Message Find more posts by coondog charlie Add coondog charlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Steve; Don't get excited the pup is a female as the kids were just having some fun with me, but I did have to double check!! Charlie Radtke

Old Post 02-12-2012 03:37 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Hay'Charlie sent you the pictures today.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 02-12-2012 04:29 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker doing what he does best in the Bureau Creek bottoms.

Old Post 02-12-2012 06:56 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good mike.

steve--------------------------------mike
219-762-8160---------------------815-646-4245

Old Post 02-13-2012 05:05 AM
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

He looks good, sounds good Mike

Old Post 02-13-2012 01:07 PM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 02-14-2012 01:44 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

The old dog has been nothing but a pleasure to have in our kennels. Very intelligent. We have bred him to several different females with some outstanding results. The biggest problem with Stalker, he's like the rest of us, not getting any younger! If things go accordingly, Steve and I hope to get a couple more females bred to him in the near future. Good hunting. Mike

Old Post 02-14-2012 07:01 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-14-2012 11:10 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

-------------------------HOUSE'S BRED WALKER-----------------------------

--------------------DU.GR.CH.HOUSE'S NIGHT STALKER--------------------

--------------------DU.GR.CH. TRACKMAN'S NIGHT TRACKER--------------

----------HOME OF WD.CH.MACK;S LITTLE JOE----------------------------

I WILL BE AT SOUTHEAST WALKER DAYS.

STEVE--------------------------MIKE
219-762-8160----------------815-646-4245

Old Post 02-15-2012 10:58 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Remembering the past and striving for the future.

Old Post 02-16-2012 11:56 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-17-2012 01:11 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Paul, thats your pup's picture.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 02-17-2012 02:49 AM
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Steve: I got the pictures of Sass and Lt. Joe and will put into my files, thanks so much, the Schwarze's Casey was my dog that Jim Mathis gave me when I hunted dogs for him in the summer of 1972, He was out of 68 & 69 ACHA World Champion Carolina Casey. Melcome Schwarze also bred Ohio Judy ( Merchant's Banjo Two Bred) to his Casey to produce Tarheel Peggy that was bred to Yadkin River Jeff to produce Yakin Tar Rattler. Melcome S. was good friends with Allen Shoe from the Carolines, The few times that Schwarze's Casey was bred he seemed to produce dogs that were probably better than himself. Enough History, the female pup that I got from you is doing good. The other day. she found a coon hide that I had hanging on the porch and was dragging it around the yard!! See ya; Charlie Radtke

Old Post 02-17-2012 02:07 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-18-2012 02:24 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

STEVE
219-762-8160

Remmbering the past and striving for the future

Old Post 02-18-2012 05:42 PM