UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Del Cameron, Gone but not forgotten......
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Del Cameron, Gone but not forgotten......

Del Cameron left his imprint on the world of American big game hunting and the big game bred Bluetick Hounds. He was a man of great faith in God and was certain of his eternal destiny in Christ. He lived a life that many of us could only dream of. His thumb print indelibly etched on big game hunting, he loved the bluetick hounds and produced a strain of top big game performers that will hopefully continue for years to come through the efforts of those following in his footsteps.

Here's a link to his obituary.

https://missoulian.com/news/local/o...2d8e2797b9.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2020 06:48 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Del Cameron

I always heard of this man but didn't know him. I read his obituary and I could tell he was a REAL MAN. Not many left like him.

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 01-12-2020 01:34 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Del Cameron

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN MOSES
I always heard of this man but didn't know him. I read his obituary and I could tell he was a REAL MAN. Not many left like him.

Well here, read the obituary of his wife and you'll understand a little more of what contributed to his successful life. I talked to Kit on the phone a few times years ago. It was evident she deeply loved her husband and stood behind him all the way.

http://www.whitesittfuneralhome.com...y.php?id=697557

There's some truth in that old saying that behind every good man stands a good woman.

Old Post 01-12-2020 02:17 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

I read it. Yes you are right. Two impressive people.

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 01-12-2020 03:32 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kirschner
UKC Forum Member

I spoke with him several times over the years about genetics but never did meet in person. Incredible people. Great roll models for anyone to look up to, especially our youth. My son really did and ironically enough Mr. Cameron passed on Jonathan’s birthday. God bless him and his wife!!!

906-250-0089
Upper MI

Old Post 01-18-2020 02:08 PM
kirschner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kirschner Click here to Send kirschner a Private Message Click Here to Email kirschner Find more posts by kirschner Add kirschner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote