UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Best of the best
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Screwy lewy and info

Screwy lewy

What's some of the best he produced to date
And WHY
Comments pedigrees pics all appreciated

Last edited by BluBritches on 12-27-2019 at 07:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2019 04:43 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Southern Blue S/H Goose, he is a Grand pup out of Lewy, Jobe is his Sire, hard tree dog, loud, accurate, very independent !!

Old Post 11-16-2019 01:00 AM
redbone5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone5 Click here to Send redbone5 a Private Message Find more posts by redbone5 Add redbone5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Jobe

Jobe is a lewy son and has produced some real nice hounds

Old Post 11-16-2019 02:14 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Frozen seman

What is everyone's thoughts on using frozen seman to bring big name hounds back to the front of our modern pedigree
I've seen some lewy and bullet 2 breeding this year among several guys getting their star studs collected for later use

Old Post 11-17-2019 03:43 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Got busy

quote:
Originally posted by redbone5
Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Southern Blue S/H Goose, he is a Grand pup out of Lewy, Jobe is his Sire, hard tree dog, loud, accurate, very independent !!

Looked goose up I know a female out of that cross as well
The pics of him and his pups on his stud post are quite impressive

Old Post 11-21-2019 05:25 PM
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Goose

I'm half owner of Goose, he has 3 pups on the ground that are 15 mos. Old, all three will tree their own coon. He is being bred to some really nice females now, we think he is going to be a really good reproducer, pups are independent, hard hunters , loud and very accurate. .

Old Post 11-23-2019 12:27 PM
redbone5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone5 Click here to Send redbone5 a Private Message Find more posts by redbone5 Add redbone5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

The blood

The female I know of from that cross is a great mother and her pups have looked amazing
I'll def keep an eye on goose and his offspring

Old Post 11-23-2019 12:56 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Cant be the only one

Kinda surprised no one else is weighing in here
Seems like everyone knows the lewy name but nothing to say
Guess he's like a well kept secret lol

Old Post 11-23-2019 12:59 PM
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Goose

Darrin Hollis has Goose at his place at Southern Bluetick Kennels, He made him a dual grand in one year, if you would like to know more about him, give him a call.

Old Post 11-23-2019 02:16 PM
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Lewy

The Foggy Mountain Blaze dog was out of Jobe to, he was a real nice dog I've heard..

Old Post 11-23-2019 02:19 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I have a littermate to Goose. She's an accurate coon treer and a great pup raiser.

Old Post 11-23-2019 02:48 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Litter mate

I'm sure she is a nice hound !!, That was a really good cross..

Old Post 11-23-2019 03:24 PM
Brady bean
UKC Forum Member

Lewey wasnt bred to much... so many rambo2 dogs around his time that there wasnt a big concentration of breeding towards a particular one..

Old Post 11-23-2019 06:06 PM
Brady bean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brady bean Click here to Send Brady bean a Private Message Click Here to Email Brady bean Find more posts by Brady bean Add Brady bean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Looks like he had 162 pups GS 21 GN 5 SC 6 NC 8 GF1 GW 1 HTX 1.
Out of 162 dogs I'd of thought somewhere someone could have came up with another dog out of him that done good and reproduced. I'm a Jobe fan, seen good dogs out of him. But if he is the only one lewey reproduced out of 162 than I'll shoot Cody and Sonny and put my time in something else. In fact if 1 dog out of 162 is all anyone can talk about that is pathetic. I'm with blue britches what's the secret and where they at. 162 pups sounds like he was bred plenty to me.

Blue britches I'm thinking of sending off for an offspring report on him. I have one on Jobe I'll get you a copy. Good luck finding anything on Lewey on here I made a post without much luck. It's on the stud page I'll bump it to the top for you. I've got some pics of my Lewey pups out of a grandfather granddaughter cross I'll send ya. Or come over and play with sometime.

Jobe has 168 NC 11 GN 6 SC 6 GS 4 HTX 2.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 11-23-2019 at 10:03 PM

Old Post 11-23-2019 09:58 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Jobe's littermates

Surely if Jobe reproduced that good a littermate was bred? Anyone know anything about his littermates?

Old Post 11-23-2019 10:06 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Long work days

Keith I've heard the same about blaze but never had the pleasure of hands on experience_
Donald littermate: can you describe her mouth hunting style and such I really appreciate all the info I can get
Nextcoonhunter I'll save you the bullets I'll come get those pups anytime lol
I know your jobe female can reproduce and thank you for the info_
Yes I'd love a copy of the offspring report........I'd love to get one on Rambo 2 as well

As I said above I really appreciate any info I can get on the whole line_
I know some about the jobe stuff I'm lucky enough to hunt with several in those lines. But in reference to above comment I just cant believe jobe is the only one worth talking about_

With lewy and the offspring that made titles there has to be more to be said
Who's owned them bred to them hunted with or against them
How was their looks mouths hunting styles_
What crosses on them worked best did any crosses flop_

If you didnt like them I welcome honest criticism as well as the good points_
I hope to gain every bit of info I can

Old Post 11-24-2019 12:47 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Long work days

Keith I've heard the same about blaze but never had the pleasure of hands on experience_
Donald littermate: can you describe her mouth hunting style and such I really appreciate all the info I can get
Nextcoonhunter I'll save you the bullets I'll come get those pups anytime lol
I know your jobe female can reproduce and thank you for the info_
Yes I'd love a copy of the offspring report........I'd love to get one on Rambo 2 as well

As I said above I really appreciate any info I can get on the whole line_
I know some about the jobe stuff I'm lucky enough to hunt with several in those lines. But in reference to above comment I just cant believe jobe is the only one worth talking about_

With lewy and the offspring that made titles there has to be more to be said
Who's owned them bred to them hunted with or against them
How was their looks mouths hunting styles_
What crosses on them worked best did any crosses flop_

If you didnt like them I welcome honest criticism as well as the good points_
I hope to gain every bit of info I can

Old Post 11-24-2019 12:47 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Littermate

I think there was an elkhorn creek male that was a littermate to jobe
Anyone know about him?

Old Post 11-24-2019 01:35 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Try this one

Grntgrch Hilliard's blue penny (screwy lewy x clear river kat)

................Grnite grch pr smileys blue rambo 11
............Grch.grntch.pr Pinecreeks screwy lewey_
................ pr flinthills blue sade
........Grnite grch hilliards blue penny
................grnite grch pr smileys blue rambo 11_
............Grch grnite pr clear river Kat
................Grnite pr clear river curlee

Any one hunt with her or her offspring or know of littermates to her

Last edited by BluBritches on 11-25-2019 at 03:37 AM

Old Post 11-25-2019 03:17 AM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

The angel female that finished in the finals at superstakes in the juniors is a grandpup to penny they say she was a coon treeing machine didnt hunt with her but I bred my grits female to a male off penny and the whole litter turned out but angel is a natural from 4 months old won alot of big hunts already as a 2 year old

Old Post 11-25-2019 04:30 AM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Koonkrossin

Anytime a whole litter turned out that's an attention getter
Or it is for me anyways
The litter your talking about was it when you bred grits to boozer?

Do you by chance know any of the other hounds in the line by name

Old Post 11-25-2019 01:02 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Pinecreek jazz

Looks like lewy was bred to true blue blondie
Blondie was out of a ormiston's cross

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p;dog_id=210996

Old Post 11-27-2019 03:30 PM
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

It was the litter off boozer he is screwey lewey grandpup

Old Post 11-27-2019 04:10 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

I

Hunted many nights with penny. She was all coondog I can still remember how she sounded coming on the tree.

Old Post 11-27-2019 05:31 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: I

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
Hunted many nights with penny. She was all coondog I can still remember how she sounded coming on the tree.

Can you describe her qualities

Old Post 11-27-2019 05:36 PM