UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Jesus Meets our Hearts Deepest Needs

Good Mornin Everyone !!!!!!Man it is snowin like Ive never seen it snow before.Were suppose to get about 15 inchs before its done this evening.Its been a long time since Ive seen church cancelled.But it snowin so hard were in white out conditions and many churchs has cancelled church for today because its way to dangerous for people to get out on the roads. So we will just worship God at home today.I love Jesus so much!But why do I still Sin and do thing that I know he doesnt want me to do? Il tell ya its hard to be a Christian and I guess I will continue and keep tryin not to and know that one day when I get to heaven,that IL Sin no more...Have you ever felt like I do? Lets get goin to todays message.May it be a Blessin to yas

Jesus Meets the Heart’s Deepest Need

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.” - Philippians 4:11-12

Paul wrote this he was in prison. But he said, “I've learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.”

The word “content” literally means “self-contained.” We're hearing a lot today about the "r" word, recession. Back in 1929 and 1930 when the stock market crashed, there were men who jumped out of skyscrapers, committing suicide. Why? Because the things they were trying to satisfy their heart with, they lost. That's where their security was. Friend, you’d better have your security, sufficiency and satisfaction in something that can't be tampered with.

Paull continues, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." That literally means, I can do all things through Christ who is pouring His life into me. Learn a life of contentment. Have the contentment of His provision—Christ Himself. The deepest need of your heart can be met in the Lord Jesus Christ. God Loves yas,, We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day.. Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers sent for everyone ! Steve we will be Praying for your brotherinlaw and will put him on our prayer List at church.We know our Lord can do anything and healing and fixin his children are his best work !With many Prayin that makes it more powerful.Prayer for all,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords Willin

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2014 02:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steve pickett
RON ,BRAD PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER-IN-LAW ROGER WHITLOW HE WAS IN A AXIDENT THURSDAY MORNING AND BROKEN HIS BACK AND CRUSHED VRETIBRA ALSO HAS COLAPSED LUNG.IS IN UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE HOSPITAL,NOT SURE YET OF HIS OUTCOME IS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING EVENWITH MACH.ON HIM TO HELP.IF HE EVER WALKS AGAIN IT WILL BE THROUGH PRAYERS AND GODS WILL.DOCTORS NOT SURE AT THIS POINT.THANKS
UP-DATE--- DOCTORS NOT GIVING ANY HOPE OF WALKING AGAIN ,ROGER HAS A LONG ROUGH ROAD AHEAD OF HIM...HOSPITAL - REHAB- NOT SURE HOW LONG,NEEDS PRAYERS,THANKS.....

Last edited by steve pickett on 01-06-2014 at 12:31 PM

Old Post 01-06-2014 12:31 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Finding Contenment in Him

Finding Contentment in Him

Hello Everybody ! Its pretty cool here in The Riverbottoms Have a blessed one and may this message be a blessin to you.
Finding Contentment in Him
"Let your conversation be without covetousness, and be content with such things as you have." - Hebrews 13:5

If you would face a new year without fear, know the contentment of His provision. You say, “That’s just preacher-talk.” Well, I'll tell you this much. I would not sell the contentment I have in Jesus Christ for any price you could name. I am content in the Lord Jesus. That doesn't mean I'm satisfied with myself, but that along with the Apostle Paul I can say it gladly and surely: “I can do all things through Christ who is pouring His life into me,” and “I have learned that whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.”

If you want the source of your satisfaction, your sufficiency and your security to be steadfast, then you must find it in the Lord Jesus Christ. “All other ground is sinking sand.” God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed day ,,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron.....Prayer for all Mr Steve We will be prayin that God touchs your brother-in-law and takes care of what the doctors say and prove them wrong... See yas tomorrow if the Good Lords Willin

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-08-2014 12:03 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Body of Christ

Hello all ! Todays message is a good one ,,,So lets get to it

The Body of Christ

Ephesians 4:11-16

The body of Christ. Jesus is the head. Paul described Him as "the beginning, the first-born from the dead" (Col. 1:18). He takes priority in the church and in the lives of every believer.

At salvation, you become a part of the body, no matter what your local church's membership rules may be. By receiving the Savior, a person is made one with Jesus. Therefore, if you're a believer, you are a breathing and active part of Christ, who is at work on earth through His followers. The church is Jesus' feet to carry the gospel message, His arms to care for those in need of love, and His hands to uphold the weak.

Christ's physical body underwent terrible pain and persecution. His church body cannot expect a cozy, easy existence either. Being Jesus to the world means making sacrifices, accepting ridicule, and loving our enemies (Heb. 13:16, Matt. 5:44). God called us to spread the gospel, but that doesn't mean people always like what we have to say. Sin and accountability aren't popular messages. Yet being trendy and well liked is not the point. We're here to carry out the work and mission of God, even when doing so is uncomfortable.

The spiritual makeup of the church is linked to its mission. The gospel cannot be spread except through the strength and wisdom of Jesus Christ, the head. The body of believers is united with Him through the indwelling presence of His Holy Spirit. He reaches the world through His church and its members. Reach the world just give it a try.Have a Blessed One,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for Everyone ,,Need Prayer just ask...See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin..

Old Post 01-08-2014 11:15 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 6:18-22

Treasures in Heaven

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
“The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light."

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-09-2014 02:30 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Would you like to Make Your Life Over

Another day has passed . We dont know what tomorrow will bring ,But if Christ is in your life you dont have much to worry about.Lets go with todays message Like To Make Your Life Over?

Then I went down to the potter’s house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make it.” - Jeremiah 18:3-4

The making of pottery is one the oldest arts known to men. A potter takes clay and molds it and squeezes it until it is soft and pliable. It is a beautiful thing to watch: a vessel of beauty or a vessel of service, or both, emerge from that ugly clay.

God is the potter. We are His workmanship. God is the Master Workman, working on us. Think of yourself as the clay and see what God can do with you, for He is at work in your life.

Though you may not understand it now, every turn of the wheel has been a part of God’s plan. If He does not rule, God overrules. He’s going to turn every Calvary to an Easter, every midnight to a sunrise. He is going to turn every tear to a pearl and make a diamond of you.
God is workin on us ,each and everyday,I can look back sometimes and cant see any thing accomplished but there is...God loves yas,We love yas, Have a blessed day,,,Your friend in Christ From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron
Prayers for everyone See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 01-10-2014 01:01 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Peter 1:14-17

As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written:

“Be holy, because I am holy.”

Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-10-2014 01:48 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The God of Second Chances

Hello All! God is awsome ! If you just knew all the things that he would do for you if you were to have him in your life.Ya wana find out ? Lets go to todays message. Promise of a Life that Repents
At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.” - Jeremiah 18:7-8

God is saying here, “If you will repent of your sin, I will repent of the judgment I had planned.” That is a promise to every one of us today. Just because you may have failed in the past doesn’t mean that God is finished with you. Are you ready for some good news on the threshold of a new year? You can have a brand new start! There’s hope for you. Our God is the God of the second chance. Your life may be marred. Your life may have gotten off track because of some hidden sin or some stubbornness when you refused to yield to God. But He is saying , “I don’t hold grudges. I am the God of the second chance.”

This condition holds true for a life that is still pliable and gives God all the pieces. If your life is broken, give Him all the pieces, but do it while it is still pliable, and He can make another vessel out of you. Are you willing to do that? If you feel your Heart is broken and cant be mended again ,Well I know a man who can,Some call him Savior the Redemer of all men ,,,But i call him Jesus,,,Cause hes my Dearest Friend,,My Friend Loves you,He Loves you more Than anyone ,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,, Ron See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 01-12-2014 01:29 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Peril of The Life That Rebels

Good afternnoon.Its Sunday what are ya doin today ? Its 58 degrees here in the riverbottoms it smells like a spring day out side .Its getin closer everyday to spring. Are ya ready for it yet? Lets go on to today message may it be a blessin to ya , The Peril of a Life That Rebels

Thus saith the Lord, “Go and get a potter’s earthen bottle… Then shalt thou break the bottle in the sight of the men that are with thee, and shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaketh a potter’s vessel that cannot be made whole again….” “Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they hardened their necks, that they might not hear My words.” - Jeremiah 19:1, 10-11, 15

You can say, “Well, I’m not going to yield to God.” Then you are clay that is going to be hardened. There is peril in a life that rebels against God. Some vessels when they hear about hidden impurities and stubborn resistance will be broken and say, “Here I am Lord, I yield myself to you. I repent. Take me, make me, mold me. Give me a new start.”

Or you can say, “It’s my life. I’m going to live it the way I want to live it. I’m not going to yield.” That is your privilege. But if you do that, you’re going to be hardened in that position, and once the clay is hardened, the Potter cannot remold it. He cannot remake it.

God gives a second chance. When you read the Bible, you find it is full of people to whom God gave a second chance. But always, always they were pliable. Search your heart. Are you pliable?
God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Freind in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,If ya need Prayer let us know ,Ya need anything let us know,,Prayer sent for you all.See Yas tomorrow if the good LOrds willin

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:42 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

2 Corinthians 5:18-21

All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-13-2014 03:05 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 4:19-21

We love because he first loved us. Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.

WE AS HUMAN BEINGS OFTEN STRUGGLE WITH WHAT HAS BEEN COMMANDED TO US ABOVE BY OUR SAVIOR. REPENT, RISE UP EACH DAY WITH A CLEAN SLATE AND JOURNEY ON WITH THE LORD AT OUR SIDE. ONE DAY AT A TIME SWEET JESUS, ONE DAY AT A TIME. GOD BLESS.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 01-14-2014 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 01-14-2014 01:57 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Lo ,I Am With You

Good Mornin Everyone ! Man Its nice here in the Riverbottom this mornin,So nice I sat out on the deck this mornin and drank my coffee and watched the sun rise.When I see things like the Sun Riseun and look around then hear the morin birds come alive with there songs ,,Then all of the other animals ,cows,chickens, pigs the neighbors mules start makin there mornin sounds after awakin it makes me realize somethin that I already know ,,Our Lord Jesus Christ was the creator,The maker of all those things and every other thing on this earth,,he sure did a good job of it,,,When he got done doin all his creation when he finished every thing he said "And it was Good " Thank You Jesus ! Now lets get to todays message"Cause it is Good " May it be a Blessin to your Heart Lo, I Am With You”

“All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” - Matthew 28:18-20

Do you know what worry is? Worry is a mild form of atheism. It's acting like God doesn't exist. The great missionary David Livingstone took the Gospel to Africa and actually discovered and unlocked much of Africa. He lived a life of loneliness and danger. On January 14, 1856, surrounded by hostile people beating war drums like they were going to attack the next morning, he wrote in his journal: "Felt much turmoil of spirit in prospect of having all of my plans for the welfare of this great region and this teaming population knocked on the head by savages tomorrow."

Sitting at his campfire, he knows what's out there in the dark. Then he writes, “But I read that Jesus said, 'All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth, go ye therefore and teach all nations, and lo I am with you always, even to the end of the world.' This is the word of a gentleman of the most strict and sacred honor. I will not cross furtively as I had intended. Why should such a man as I flee? I shall take observations for latitude and longitude tonight. Though it may be the last, I feel quite calm now. Thank God.”

Follow Livingstone’s example. Practice the presence of the Lord this coming year. You're going to be tempted. Know that Jesus Christ never leaves us, never forsakes us. When the devil comes and knocks at your heart's door, simply say, "Jesus, please go answer the door." Lo I am With You...God loves yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron....Prayers for You All,,If ya need Prayer just ask us .For everyone that asked for Prayer I hope we find things getin better,,,See yas tomorrow if The Good Lords Willin

Old Post 01-14-2014 02:50 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Sinning, Its so Hard not To

Hello All ! Todays Message is something that I struggle with alot ,But so does everyone else,But theres good news .When your done reading this you might have a little different out look and some help on sinning,,The Lord Knows I need all the help that I can get.Im so glad he is such a Loving Forgiving God..So lets go
Many Christians find they make the same mistake repeatedly. This is especially so if you have years of bad habits to overcome. So if you find yourself constantly failing with the same sin, rest assured, you are not alone in this struggle.

The apostle Paul writes about the struggle between a mind which wants to serve God and a sinful nature which just keeps on sinning. And he writes that Jesus Christ delivers him from this body of death (Romans 7, espescially verses 24-25). So Jesus’ blood is definitely powerful enough to wash away all your sin, even repeated sins. You are never beyond forgiveness.

But you must repent sincerely. The idea that God cannot be mocked (Galatians 6:7) basically means that God sees right through someone who is not repenting sincerely. Sometimes repeated sin can be an indication that the person hasn’t really repented and is only saying they repent. They aren't truly sorry and they don't really care. God is not fooled by that.

Repeated sin is a sign that you have a particular weakness to that sort of temptation - which we all have to varying degrees. For some it may be anger, for others it may be jealousy, or greed, or sexual sin, or something else. Continualy sinning in the same way should indciate that that is an area in which you need to work particularly hard not to sin.

If you are genuinely looking to work on your sinful behaviour or thoughts, here's some things that will help:

Pray that God will help you overcome the sin. Ask for God's spirit to help you live in line with him
Try to work out what situations, decisions, activities or friends lead you into this sin, and then take practical steps to avoid them
Tell a trusted Christian friend about the sin so they can pray with you and encourage you
If you fall back into sin, turn back to God, ask for forgiveness and then keep trying - remembering that a day will come when it will no longer be a problem
So, in short, God is always ready to forgive - but we must never become complacent about sin and think it doesn’t matter. Rather, we must do whatever we can to avoid temptation and deal with sin when it happens.,,,,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers for all,,, We all can ask for Forgivness if were sinceire and Our Lord Will Forgive,,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Old Post 01-15-2014 01:45 AM
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sinning, Its so Hard not To

quote:
Originally posted by Riverbottom Ron
Hello All ! Todays Message is something that I struggle with alot ,But so does everyone else,But theres good news .When your done reading this you might have a little different out look and some help on sinning,,The Lord Knows I need all the help that I can get.Im so glad he is such a Loving Forgiving God..So lets go
Many Christians find they make the same mistake repeatedly. This is especially so if you have years of bad habits to overcome. So if you find yourself constantly failing with the same sin, rest assured, you are not alone in this struggle.

The apostle Paul writes about the struggle between a mind which wants to serve God and a sinful nature which just keeps on sinning. And he writes that Jesus Christ delivers him from this body of death (Romans 7, espescially verses 24-25). So Jesus’ blood is definitely powerful enough to wash away all your sin, even repeated sins. You are never beyond forgiveness.

But you must repent sincerely. The idea that God cannot be mocked (Galatians 6:7) basically means that God sees right through someone who is not repenting sincerely. Sometimes repeated sin can be an indication that the person hasn’t really repented and is only saying they repent. They aren't truly sorry and they don't really care. God is not fooled by that.

Repeated sin is a sign that you have a particular weakness to that sort of temptation - which we all have to varying degrees. For some it may be anger, for others it may be jealousy, or greed, or sexual sin, or something else. Continualy sinning in the same way should indciate that that is an area in which you need to work particularly hard not to sin.

If you are genuinely looking to work on your sinful behaviour or thoughts, here's some things that will help:

Pray that God will help you overcome the sin. Ask for God's spirit to help you live in line with him
Try to work out what situations, decisions, activities or friends lead you into this sin, and then take practical steps to avoid them
Tell a trusted Christian friend about the sin so they can pray with you and encourage you
If you fall back into sin, turn back to God, ask for forgiveness and then keep trying - remembering that a day will come when it will no longer be a problem
So, in short, God is always ready to forgive - but we must never become complacent about sin and think it doesn’t matter. Rather, we must do whatever we can to avoid temptation and deal with sin when it happens.,,,,,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Prayers for all,,, We all can ask for Forgivness if were sinceire and Our Lord Will Forgive,,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin

Amen.

Old Post 01-15-2014 02:53 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 8:30-32

Even as he spoke, many believed in him.
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said,

“If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN AND IT IS OUR DUTY AS CHRISTIANS TO OBEY THE TRUTH AND ABIDE IN HIM. GOD BLESS.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-15-2014 01:54 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

God has a Plan

Hello All Here is a good message about the Plan that God has for you.God has a Plan for each and every body ,,Just listen to waht he has to say............................................................................................................... I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13 ESV)

It’s very easy when thinking about God’s plan for our lives to have the attitude: “it’s all about me.” Yes, it’s true that God cares about every intricate detail in our lives. In fact, Jesus said that even the hairs on our heads are numbered. We can also mistakenly think that God’s plan is always going to be a “feel good” plan with the intent to make us happy. Jeremiah’s message in these verses is actually radically different. He’s writing to a group of people who are being held captive, and are in exile from their homeland. He’s writing to let them know that although they’re not where they would have expected, nor where they would have asked God to place them, God has not forgotten them and He still has a plan for their lives. Even in the midst of a difficult situation, God wants them to know His plans. In the preceding verses we see that a big part of God’s plan is for them to “seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile” (Jeremiah 29:7). In other words, God wants them to know that His plans are not just to benefit them personally. God’s also telling them that He’s not removing them from the situation immediately. He does promise to eventually restore them, but it’s not coming quickly (70 years out when many of them will be dead). God’s letting them know they can move forward, because in the eternal picture, God’s justice will prevail and everything will even out.

Today, in the midst of difficult situations, God wants us to know He has a plan. He also wants us to know that as we submit to His plan that He desires to use us to bless the world around us. The key still remains during both good and difficult times: You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas ,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,, Ron Need Prayers ? Nedd asurance,Need anything Just Ask...Prayer for you all ! See Yas

Old Post 01-16-2014 12:26 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Galatians 5:15-17

If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-16-2014 02:09 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Spiritual Discipline,,"A Lost Art

Good Mornin Everybody! We got 3 inchs of snow here in the riverbottom over night ,Its suppose to get to 50 degrees today,,But tonight were suppose to get another 3 inchs of snow ,,What crazy weather. Lets get goin to todays message . Spiritual Discipline that’s a Lost Art

“I, Daniel…set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes.” - Daniel 9:2, 3

Someone has called fasting “the weeping of the soul.” Fasting is a lost art in most of our churches, but it is one of the clearest taught doctrines in the Word of God, especially in a time of crisis.

When Ezra and his people were in a predicament, he “proclaimed a fast there at the river of Ahava…” (Ezra 8:21). Nehemiah said, “And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven” (Nehemiah 1:4). Jehoshaphat “feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast through all Judah” (2 Chronicles 20:3). Joel said, “Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast; call a solemn assembly” (Joel 2:15). The Lord Jesus said, “Moreover, when you fast…” (Matt. 6:16-17).

Most of us have never practiced fasting with consistency. Fasting is not just going hungry, and it’s not a way to lose weight. Fasting is the affliction of the soul for discipline and determination to humble ourselves before God and seek His face.

When was the last time you “set your face” to seek the Lord? Is there a situation in your life, in your home, at your job or in your church, which merits serious, sustained prayer? If so, perhaps it is time to seek the Lord in fasting and prayer.
God Loves yas,,We Love yas ,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ ,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,Prayer sent for all ! See yas tomorrow if the good Lords willin

Old Post 01-16-2014 06:26 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PLAN--B

Good Mornin! Its a little chilly here in the bottoms this mornin.We got another inch of snow last night.I dont know about you but Im ready for spring,Man I guess Im getin old..PLAN---B is our message for today.May it be a Blessin to yas ! I havent said this for a little while,, but I Riverbottom Ron,,,,,, Love and Care about each and everyone of yous.I want you Happy,and to have a Great Life,,With God in it you can have that! lets go with Fridays message Its the weekend !!!!!! PLAN--------B PLAN "B"

Thank goodness for Plan "B." There is a way to get right with God. There is a way to be declared righteous and be received into heaven. Plan "A" is useless because the law tells us we are all sinners. No flesh will be justified; no man can be "good enough." That's why Plan "B" is strictly a gift. It is God's gracious answer to man's failure. And it is free.

In Plan "B", God Himself declares our worth, on no basis of our own. How does this work? Paul explains it this way: "But now, apart from the law, the righteousness of God has been manifested being witnessed by the law and the prophets." In other words, the righteousness of God has been manifested by the coming of Jesus Christ into the world. If you want to see righteousness, look at Jesus. He is righteousness that has put on flesh and blood. Through Him, God has said to each one of us, "___________, you are worthy." Through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, His righteousness can become our righteousness. When we place our faith in His sacrifice, a divine exchange takes place. How do we get right with God? By Plan "B"—by placing our faith in Jesus Christ, forever abandoning any misguided attempts at Plan "A."

ROMANS 5:1
Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our lord Jesus Christ. We all have many PLANS in our lives. Plans for everything ,but "GODS PLAN" I think is the only way to go,For those of yous that dont have JESUS CHRIST in your life,You dont realize all of the benifits of life and good things that GOD will give you and things he will do for you just because he wants to.Ask him to be a part of your life today,At the end of the year 2014 you will look back over the year and say "What did I ever do without Him".God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,, Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,, Ron,,, Prayers for you all,,,See yas tomorrow if the Good Lords willin...

Old Post 01-17-2014 12:23 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS ARE GOOD

GOOD MORNIN I HOPE YA HAD A BLESSED WEEKEND ,,I KNOW THAT I DID ,,LETS GO TO TODAYS MESSAGE MAY IT BE A BLESSIN TO YOU ,,,,,,,
The Casual Prayer Life

“Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes.” - Daniel 9:3

So often our prayer is casual prayer, prayer that comes with almost a take-it-or-leave-it attitude. Many of us could not even remember what we prayed for this morning or last night. We rattle off little “Now I lay me down to sleep” prayers. The truth is, more often than not we’re flabby, undisciplined, and exhibit no determination.

Have you ever set your face to prayer—desperately sought the Lord? If you want to see God move in your life, devote yourself to prayer. Friend, God does business with those who mean business. Prayers work we all know that,,Its also a way to talk to God on a real personal basis,,Do a little Prayin,,,God loveas yas,,We love yas ,,Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,Prayers are sent for everyone ,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 01-20-2014 02:02 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

We Need to Pray

Hello All ,Its cold again this mornin ,Tonight it suppose to get to around 4 degrees,,Come on springtime,,,,Lets go to todays message and get our minds off of cold ,,To GOD...Maaay it be a Blessin to yas ."A Clear Picture When You Pray"
“O Lord, great and awesome God, who keeps His covenant and mercy with those who love Him, and with those who keep His commandments…O Lord, righteousness belongeth to Thee…. To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness…for the Lordour God is righteous in all the works which He does…. - Daniel 9: 4, 7, 9, 14
When you pray, is it with a clear picture in mind of the might and power, the holiness of the One to Whom you are addressing your prayer?
This passage reveals the character of God, His greatness, His awe, His power, righteousness and mercy. We must see this about the great heart of our God: God is a God of righteousness, judgment, and justice, but God had rather show mercy than send judgment.
It is impossible to see who our great God is in a time of crisis and not want to pray. When you see the character and nature of God, you can hardly keep from praying! God says, “The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it.” (Jeremiah 18:7-8)...Ya Know lots of people never Pray un till there in a Crisis then there real gungho for a while when God answers there Prayer and things get goin good they stop ,I use to be guility of that and how sad that is.I always Pray actually several times a day ,You can Pray anywhere anytime .We dont have to be in a crisis,When your Praying your talking to GOD.he likes to hear about your good things in your life too.you can develope a intimate- realationship with him and get even closer to him by Prayin,,Keep Prayin,,,Keep Trustin,,,GOD loves Yas, We Love yas,,Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed one From The Riverbottom,,,Ron------Need Prayer ? Just ask,,See yas tomorrow if The LORDS Willin ----------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-21-2014 09:10 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What Do You Seek Most

Hey everybody! Summer is comin but seems pretty far away. each day were closer to those 80 degree days.January is half over were does time go ?No wonder were getin old.
What Do You Seek Most
“O Lord, according to all Thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let Thine anger and Thy fury be turned away from Thy city Jerusalem, Thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and Thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.” - Daniel 9:16
The sins of God’s people were great. Daniel prayed, “Our sins have risen up in Your face. And O God, we’re praying. Turn Your anger and Your fury away.” God will judge any nation that continues to print pornography, abort babies, applaud sodomy, and sings, “God bless us” at the same time. God’s fury is turned against that nation. But Daniel is standing in the gap saying, “O God, remove our guilt,” then, “Lord, restore Your glory…cause Your face to shine upon Your sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord’s sake.” (v. 17).
Daniel’s motivation is not for America’s sake, not for Israel’s sake, not for a denomination’s sake, not for his sake, but for God’s sake. “For Thy city and Thy people are called by Thy name.”
What a great man Daniel was. Most of us ask God to get us out of the mess we’re in so we can drive new cars and not see the stock market tumble. How many are consumed for the glory of God? Very few. Daniel was. Daniel says, “God, for Your sake, for Your name, do it!”

Do you have a burning in your heart for the name of our God to be exalted throughout this earth? His name has been stepped on, blasphemed, and ridiculed.Made fun of.Theres nothin that makes me any mader than a TV show like "Saturday Night Live" Make skits that make fun of God and people actually think its funny.Make the focus of your prayers and the goal of your prayers the glory of God.Seek Him and You Will Find Him... God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Your Friend In Christ,,Have a Blessed day,,,From The Riverbottom Ron,,,Ask God into your life today.You cant believe how much better things will be....Prayers sent for all... Seeyas tomorrow if The Lords Willin.

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 01-22-2014 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 01-22-2014 01:53 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 7:6-9

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces. “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone?"

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, BE SURE TO SEEK HIM SO YOU MAY FIND HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. AS IT IS WRITTEN ABOVE, IF YOU SEEK, YOU SHALL FIND. GOD BLESS.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-22-2014 03:03 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

But I Dont Feel Forgiven

Wow Wow,Wow! The wind has blown my hair off,Its 25 below zero windchill,and theres ice on the dogs water !I went out to feed and theres nothin out wandering around.I think the chickens have more sence that I do, Todays message, Your gona like ,Theres good news about " Forgivness ". Lets go to it right now.May this message be a Blessing to you. "But I Dont Feel Forgiven "As a Christian, have you ever had the thought, “I’m no different than I was,” or, “I just don’t feel forgiven”? Maybe you struggle with the same sin patterns that used to control your life. Maybe you find yourself having fallen into the same sins over and over again.
The prophet Isaiah speaks of this struggle and gives us hope when he says: “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I [God] am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.” Is. 43:18-19
Sometimes I look at my life and see a wasteland of sin-wrecked scars and habits that still remain to some degree. As a non-believer, I lived a life of sin that I am now ashamed of. I was proud and selfish and did what my heart desired. And sometimes those reminders of my past leave me feeling guilty and not really living in the good of the gospel of Christ.

We tend to drag up our old sins, that we tend to live under a vague sense of guilt…we are not nearly as vigorous in appropriating God’s forgiveness as He is in extending it. Consequently, instead of living in the sunshine of God’s forgiveness through Christ, we tend to live under an overcast sky of guilt most of the time.

Christ’s blood has cleansed us, not so that we should now live a life full of guilt and fear, but to live joyfully and abundantly in the forgiveness which He freely has granted to us. Let us thank God for His forgiving grace and the mercy He extended to us.

I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Is. 43:25 I sin dailey and I sure wish I wouldnt I like you It seems the harder that I try Ole Satan is right there on my shoulder cheering me on to sin more.All we can do is do our best that we can do.God gave his son Jesus to die for our sins.Past, Present and Future Sins.We might not see it or feel it but God changes us each and ever day.We will change,and what is awsome to know is ,If we live for and serve God The day is coming it might be today,it might be tonight,Maybe next week or next year,Only God knows,,He is gona come and take us by our hand and take us home to our Heavenly Home the place we will never have to worry about Sin or anything else ever! we will be without Sin,,,,God tells us that in His Word Ask Jesus into your life today. God loves yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day..Your Friend in Christ,,,From the Riverbottom,,,Ron......My Prayer today is that you before its to late ,,,Ask Jesus Christ into your life...Praer For All,,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin....I Love You All!

Old Post 01-23-2014 12:44 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

James 1:4-6

Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

GOD is my anchor and I shall not be moved! PRAISE HIS NAME.

Brother in Christ,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-23-2014 02:47 PM