UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 year old treeing cur. $450
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

2 year old treeing cur. $350 SOLD!!SOLD

Have a 1/2 walker 1/2 cur. He will tree a squirrel and a coon ..He is not a finished dog by no means! He need some game shot to him.. Some trees he will tree good on and some he will mill around or just take off.. He trys hard to make sure he has the meat.. I haven't hunted him much this summer at all..he need put back in the woods now so when the leafs come off he will be back in shape .... He is a nice looking dog can send pics to cell phone.. I am in NW ohio . I also have a female that's not yet 2 . she don't know much she has tree a couple squirrel by site I'd sell her for $100 ... Or I'd sell them together $400
Sold
Sold
Sold!!¡!!!

Last edited by RBursby on 10-06-2016 at 02:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2016 09:43 PM
RBursby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RBursby Click here to Send RBursby a Private Message Click Here to Email RBursby Find more posts by RBursby Add RBursby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

Curs

Iv had a ton of messages and a few trade offers but they are still hear..

Old Post 09-22-2016 05:21 PM
RBursby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RBursby Click here to Send RBursby a Private Message Click Here to Email RBursby Find more posts by RBursby Add RBursby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beanie01
UKC Forum Member

I would trade you a reg walker male for him about 19 months old lighty started you can text me at 606-541-0431 not on here much

Old Post 09-24-2016 09:57 PM
beanie01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beanie01 Click here to Send beanie01 a Private Message Find more posts by beanie01 Add beanie01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

Curs

Sorry not intended in any dog trades.Thanks for the offer..

Old Post 09-25-2016 12:42 AM
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

Curs!!

I will talk $450 for the pare. I need the money!! Thanks ....

Old Post 09-25-2016 12:44 AM
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

Curs

OK guys need to sell will take $350 for the male and $100 for the female..

Old Post 09-26-2016 01:06 AM
RBursby
UKC Forum Member

Curs

Jwright4535 your mail box is full., TeX me for pics 419-957-9626

Old Post 09-28-2016 04:40 PM
johnspring
New UKC Forum Member

Please text me a pic of the male dog to 513-256-2268. Thank you!

Old Post 09-29-2016 01:02 AM
johnspring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnspring Click here to Send johnspring a Private Message Click Here to Email johnspring Find more posts by johnspring Add johnspring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote