UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 4&1/2 Year Old Cur/Feist ****100% SQUIRREL DOG****
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

4&1/2 Year Old Cur/Feist ****100% SQUIRREL DOG****

First off, this dog has no papers. A good friend had this dog and he passed away so I couldn't tell you if papers ever existed.
He has been mostly road hunted, open the box and drive ,,he will cut off in the timber and tree you a squirrel. Walk back out to the truck and open the box and he will hop right in. No leash required. He will cast hunt but seen mostly road hunting. Steady tre dog, timbers well, head full of brains. 1000$

******* please call Roy Bryant about this dog**********
765-469-7701

He doesn't do the Internet or txt much so I am getting it on here for him. Thanks

GRNITCH PR PIPE CREEK BUSTER >RIP old friend<

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2016 05:19 PM
Jeffgrant00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffgrant00 Click here to Send Jeffgrant00 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeffgrant00 Find more posts by Jeffgrant00 Add Jeffgrant00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Thats a real looker! Good luck to whoever gets him

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 09-10-2016 03:14 AM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VONK9
UKC Forum Member

Any pics of the dog treeing would he show the dog

COLD CREEK RAGIN SNOOP

Old Post 09-10-2016 03:43 AM
VONK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VONK9 Click here to Send VONK9 a Private Message Find more posts by VONK9 Add VONK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

He will show him way you want to see him go

Old Post 09-10-2016 03:50 AM
Jeffgrant00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffgrant00 Click here to Send Jeffgrant00 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeffgrant00 Find more posts by Jeffgrant00 Add Jeffgrant00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob d
UKC Forum Member

dog

man, that is a good looking dog

Old Post 09-10-2016 05:29 PM
bob d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob d Click here to Send bob d a Private Message Click Here to Email bob d Find more posts by bob d Add bob d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

I wish i had the time to hunt the little guy, I told Roy I hate to see him leave! He is definitely a looker and he is the type of dog that wants to go to work & make the boss happy.

Old Post 09-10-2016 08:55 PM
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffgrant00
I wish i had the time to hunt the little guy, I told Roy I hate to see him leave! He is definitely a looker and he is the type of dog that wants to go to work & make the boss happy.
^

Old Post 09-13-2016 08:36 PM
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

Just buy him man. That way we can hunt together this winter.

Check me out on Facebook

Old Post 09-15-2016 01:59 AM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

Roys says the phone has been burnin up but the dog is still there.
If you want a guy to blow smoke and tell you what you want hear I wouldn't bother calling. Roy will tell you straight. The dog has been hunted in from the road 90% of the time. He will fill your stew spot with squirrels, all he needs is a ride.

Old Post 09-15-2016 02:27 AM
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

<<<^^^^>>>

Old Post 09-23-2016 01:28 AM
Jeffgrant00
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 09-27-2016 10:22 PM