UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Biden voters?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

“I Was Offered $10 Million Not to Do This!” – Jovan Pulitzer on Offer to Walk Away from His Scanning the Ballots Work on 2020 Election Results

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer was on “The Professor’s Record” with professor David K. Clements from New Mexico State University. During his interview, Pulitzer said he was recently offered $10 million to walk away from his efforts to scan the ballots and determine the number of valid votes in the 2020 election in various states.

Democrats in Arizona Are Petrified – They’re Bringing in Marc Elias’s Perkins Coie to Make Threats and Make the Maricopa County Audit Go Away
Following the November 2018 mid-term election, Elias and the Perkins-Coie political law group will have as clients all but three of the Democratic U.S. Senators, and 100 Democratic members of the U.S. House of Representatives.
The Protect Democracy Project (PDP) nonprofit, which is in reality functioning as a weaponized, political tool of the Democrats, sicced not one, not two, but three law firms on the Arizona Senate’s audit teams: Perkins Coie and two Arizona firms, Coppersmith Brockelman, and Barton Mendez Soto.

Furthermore, billionaire George Soros money follows where Marc Elias goes. In 2016, Soros gave $5 million to Elias and his firm to challenge photo ID requirements at polling places.

WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF IF THERE WAS NO FRAUD???

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-12-2021 at 04:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2021 04:01 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://judiciary.house.gov/news/do...DocumentID=4499

Slavery reparations set for on floor discussion of the house...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 04-13-2021 12:35 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Well no one has tried to over take the government yet! or invade it with you so called patriots. ridding the swamp of all the trash! Trump brought in.

Old Post 04-14-2021 05:30 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Well no one has tried to over take the government yet! or invade it with you so called patriots. ridding the swamp of all the trash! Trump brought in.

The Puppet in charge? Of what?

Here's your boy;

https://www.facebook.com/kmadaris/p...224882309113512

LMAO what a weak POS

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-14-2021 07:44 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

'WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO." What a leader.

Old Post 04-14-2021 09:38 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

LIAR

What about all the ILLEGAL

autonomous zones
TAKE OVER OF MANY ENTIRE "GOVERNMENT OWNED CITY BLOCKS" BY POS

Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone 2020 2020 Seattle, Washington United States June-July 2020
Red House eviction defense 2020 ongoing Portland, Oregon United States An occupation protest with the goal of getting an evicted family their house back. Protesters barricaded the house and surrounding street.
George Floyd Square autonomous zone[1] 2020 ongoing Minneapolis, Minnesota United States The location of the killing of George Floyd. It has been barricaded.[2]
Orisha Land 2021 2021 Austin, Texas United States An autonomous zone claimed by activist group 400+1. Its center is Rosewood Park which was renamed to Jordan's place in remembrance of the fatal shooting of Jordan Walton.[3] Started on February 14th and ended almost 1 month later, on March 11th.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-14-2021 at 10:25 PM

Old Post 04-14-2021 10:21 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
'WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO." What a leader.

'We don't want him to talk'..............

https://www.facebook.com/kmadaris/p...224882309113512

Old Post 04-14-2021 11:06 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproj...s-first-time%2F

$12 million for the committee and $12 TRILLION for reparations...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 04-17-2021 04:51 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproj...s-first-time%2F

$12 million for the committee and $12 TRILLION for reparations...

LMAO to who?
Slavery been gone for 150-200 yrs.!!
Nobody I know Parents or Grand Parents were a slave or owned slaves.
Slavery was started from blacks selling blacks in Africa.They better start there for the 'blame'

Old Post 04-19-2021 05:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Kamala Harris's father's ancestors were slave traders in Jamaica. Will she get reparations?

Old Post 04-19-2021 07:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Kamala Harris's father's ancestors were slave traders in Jamaica. Will she get reparations?

If her family was slave traders,then she should have to 'pay' not receive reparations{$$$}

Old Post 04-19-2021 07:37 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
If her family was slave traders,then she should have to 'pay' not receive reparations{$$$}

She won't pay, the tax payers will pay ut

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 04-20-2021 12:51 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play

She won't pay, the tax payers will pay ut

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 04-20-2021 12:51 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

NOBODY should have to pay reparations for slavery. Those that feel soooo bad, go right ahead and cough up your own money. I don’t feel bad and I don’t plan on paying anything towards reparations...unless it’s taken from me. I already pay towards deadbeats, too lazy to work...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-20-2021 11:56 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Slaves definitely got a raw deal. Nobody should dispute that. If there was some way to help them we should but they have all been gone for a long time.
As for their decendants, what kind of shape would they be in if they were still in Africa? Even the worst ghetto in Chicago is better than the living conditions in Africa. Why should they be paid for living in America? Reparations just don't make any sense at all. Whoever came up with this idea or thinks that it should be done is an idiot. Should Maxine Waters or Barack Obama get paid because their ancestors were slaves? Should any rich black American Congressman, Governor, Mayor or corporate CEO get paid just because their ancestors were brought to America as slaves? Maybe they should pay the American government because they were raised in America and not Africa. Why do they call Africa a third world country?

Old Post 04-20-2021 03:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

MAYBE THEY SHOULD PAY THEM SELVES BECAUSE A BLACK MAN BROUGHT THE FIRST SLAVES TO AMERICA

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-20-2021 03:31 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Dictator Biden met with Latino congressmen today. I wonder what the Latinos think about BLM? I wonder if the BLM members think that Latino lives don't matter?

Here are some figures for 2020 that you won't see on CNN

White people killed by polce.....457
Black people killed by police.....241
Latino people killed by police....169

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-20-2021 at 05:11 PM

Old Post 04-20-2021 05:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If you are a white person in America the odds of being killed by the police are twice as high than if you are Black. Why is there no big White Lives Matter movement? Why does main stream media not report every time a white person is killed by the police? It almost sounds like main stream media "only" cares about Black Lives and they are the only ones that matter. I guess that when you are only trying to inflame racism and a race war that is all that you report. Does anyone remember the last white person that was killed by the police? Why is main stream media trying to inflame a race war just like Maxine Waters and a bunch of other Democratic politicians are doing? Why isn't the main stream media trying to quell or decrease the racially motivated riots? It is almost like they are trying to promote them.

Old Post 04-20-2021 05:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is another example... When a mass shooting takes place and the victims are white, main stream media makes no mention of race. But when the victims are Asian American it immediately becomes racially motivated and all you hear about are Asian American hate crimes for a couple of weeks. When an elderly Asian American woman is beaten, all you hear about is racial motivation.
Then later on you find out that the Asian American killings were sexually motivated and the elderly woman was beaten because she was an elderly woman. They had nothing to do with race. You sure don't hear that in the main stream media. Why is main stream media promoting race wars? What is motivating main stream media to make everything racial even when they know that it is not. I mean, they have investigative reporters whose job it is to ferret out the truth and they have access to all of the figures so they know these events are not racially motivated.

Could it be that democrats want to divide Americans and main stream media is controlled by the democrats?

Old Post 04-20-2021 05:44 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Dictator Biden met with Latino congressmen today. I wonder what the Latinos think about BLM? I wonder if the BLM members think that Latino lives don't matter?

Here are some figures for 2020 that you won't see on CNN

White people killed by polce.....457
Black people killed by police.....241
Latino people killed by police....169

Best one to find is Blacks killing Blacks more than all police numbers combined

Old Post 04-20-2021 06:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do the Democrats and their propaganda arm, the main stream media actually care nothing about The United States of America and the American People? Is their Power all that they care about? They are trying to promote racism and instigate riots in order to further divide Americans and solidify their Power and Control. The Democrats and main stream media don't care that cities and businesses are being destroyed in the process. They don't care about the violence and people being killed. They don't care about the crime rate and mistrust of Police that they are causing. All they really care about is Power, Control and Votes. We the American People mean nothing to them. You Democratic voters can really be proud of your party and it's propaganda machine, the main stream media.

Old Post 04-20-2021 07:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

All right Biden's voters, what do y'all think about his policies now? It has been almost 4 months. How are they working out?

1. The Border
2. Iran
3. Fossil Fuel and drilling/pipelines
4. The Economy
5. Green New Deal
6. Response to Covid
7. Spending
8. Progressive/Liberal or Moderate
9. Law and Order
10. Unifying America

Old Post 05-12-2021 05:34 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
All right Biden's voters, what do y'all think about his policies now? It has been almost 4 months. How are they working out?

1. The Border
2. Iran
4. The Economy
5. Green New Deal
6. Response to Covid
7. Spending
9. Law and Order
10. Unifying America

You missed 'Cancel Culture' aka; Racism !!

Even Walt Disney.Fired cpl Trumpers from ESPN
Max Kellerman and Kenny Mayne

Old Post 05-12-2021 05:50 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:

1. The Border
2. Iran
4. The Economy
5. Green New Deal
6. Response to Covid
7. Spending
9. Law and Order
10. Unifying America

CRICKETS

Old Post 05-12-2021 08:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My Granny always said that if you can't say something nice, just don't say anything at all.

Old Post 05-12-2021 09:23 PM