UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > B&T at WRR
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

B&T at WRR

Who all goin have black dogs at White River Refuge this year?

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

BAYOU CREEK BLACK AND TANS

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2016 06:02 PM
OzarkLiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OzarkLiven Click here to Send OzarkLiven a Private Message Click Here to Email OzarkLiven Find more posts by OzarkLiven Add OzarkLiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

white river refuge

I know that Kenneth Lairson and his gang will be there with My Dog Dice and SKY.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 11-29-2016 04:33 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

Figured be good chance to see some other black dogs. I be there Dec 5-10 with my Yoder Ind. Luke and RAGIN Hoss 3 female. And heavy bred Robinson/Miller bred male if anyone wants make drop or 2 get hold of me.

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Old Post 11-29-2016 01:36 PM
OzarkLiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OzarkLiven Click here to Send OzarkLiven a Private Message Click Here to Email OzarkLiven Find more posts by OzarkLiven Add OzarkLiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait for Monday to get here and get to White River. Can't believe aren't more Black and Tan dogs goin be goin.

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Old Post 12-01-2016 01:52 AM
ctreed71
UKC Forum Member

We will be there Sunday. Taking a yougen an a old dog. Be there thru thursday

Old Post 12-01-2016 01:58 AM
ctreed71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctreed71 Click here to Send ctreed71 a Private Message Click Here to Email ctreed71 Find more posts by ctreed71 Add ctreed71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

We be there Monday threw Saturday. I got 14 month old and 3 yr old I'm goin take.

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Old Post 12-01-2016 02:26 AM
ctreed71
UKC Forum Member

I'll try and look you up. I'm going with my old buddy and meeting some grinds from Tennessee

Old Post 12-01-2016 02:28 AM
ctreed71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctreed71 Click here to Send ctreed71 a Private Message Click Here to Email ctreed71 Find more posts by ctreed71 Add ctreed71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good. My number is on here. Give me call and we hunt one night or swing by camp one day and talk coonhounds. You all be safe traveling.

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Old Post 12-01-2016 02:59 AM
ctreed71
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good. I'll give you a shout if we get a chance. Looks like I'll be doing most of my hunting on the north end. Good luck and safe travels as well

Old Post 12-02-2016 01:26 AM