UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnite Sudden Sandy And Grnite Hardtime Awesome
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

SHE ACTUALLY HAD 11 BUT THE LAST PUP WAS BORN SEVERAL HOURS LATER AND AFTER A COUPLE DAYS WAS'NT DOING WELL SO I HAVE IT IN THE HOUSE BOTTLE FEEDING IT. ITS A MALE AND NOT GONNA TAKE A DEPOSIT ON HIM JUST YET.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2015 12:33 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by EAST TN ENGLISH
SANDY HAD 10 HEALTHY PUPS LAST SATURDAY NIGHT. 6 MALES AND 4 FEMALES. HAD A COUPLE GUYS CHANGE THERE MIND SO IF YOU WERE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR A PUP PLEASE CONTACT ME. HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT I HAVE DEPOSITS FOR. #423-791-4264 THANKS

MALES:
BOBBY TARLTON
J MEYERS
JOHN SHUMAN
CARLTON STONEY
RYAN CROOK

FEMALES:
GREGG COVINGTON
CHRIS LEWIS
BRANDON TORMOEHLEN

Old Post 07-06-2015 12:35 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your pups bobby. Should be some coondawgs.

Old Post 07-06-2015 03:42 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS NICK.

Old Post 07-06-2015 10:05 PM
bloody creek
UKC Forum Member

Bobby, that was a great picture you sent me of the litter, post us some pics on here when they get a little older and you get a chance. Guys, Bobby knows what a REAL coondog is and he will not hunt or own JUNK. This should be a great cross, this female crossed on AWESOME, cant go wrong here. Good Luck Bobby and let me know if I can help you get any of them to their new homes.

Old Post 07-08-2015 04:07 AM
bloody creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloody creek Click here to Send bloody creek a Private Message Click Here to Email bloody creek Find more posts by bloody creek Add bloody creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RMoore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloody creek
Bobby, that was a great picture you sent me of the litter, post us some pics on here when they get a little older and you get a chance. Guys, Bobby knows what a REAL coondog is and he will not hunt or own JUNK. This should be a great cross, this female crossed on AWESOME, cant go wrong here. Good Luck Bobby and let me know if I can help you get any of them to their new homes.

X2....

PR UKC NT CHAMPION PKC CHAMPION ROCKY HILL BUSTER (ROCKY HILL ROCKER+MAINSTREET JACKIE)
GR. NT. CHAMPION RED RUBY HARDTIME CHIC (PEARL+CHARLEY 7)
R.I.P.LUCKY SEVEN I MISS YOU JINXY.(PEARL+ CHARLEY 7)
PKC UKC PR' ROCKY HILL ROCKERS SLAP- A-HO (ROCKER+CHIC)815-878-8566

Old Post 07-08-2015 06:48 PM
RMoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMoore Click here to Send RMoore a Private Message Find more posts by RMoore Add RMoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS GUYS

Old Post 07-09-2015 11:19 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

Bobby,I lost your number in my phone, text me when you get a chance so i can add it back in thanks.

Old Post 07-11-2015 04:29 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

DAN ITS 423-791-4264
I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THE ONES THAT WERE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR A FEMALE AND HAVE HAD NO LUCK. SO AS OF NOW I HAVE ONE FEMALE PUP LEFT. DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BE RED OR BLUE TILL THE OTHERS PICK BUT I DO KNOW ITS OUT OF 2 SURE ENOUGH COON DOGS. I ALSO HAVE ONE MALE LEFT AND AGAIN DONT KNOW WHAT COLOR. PUPS ARE $500 WITH A $100 DEPOSIT. THEY WERE 2 WEEKS OLD SATURDAY.

Old Post 07-13-2015 03:22 AM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

guys, if Bobby cant go to the winners circle with one, he is not feeding it.so for him to keep this female and breed her to awesome should say alot about her and his responsibility to better the English breed. good luck to all the new owners of these pups and to Bobby for making this cross. wont be long now Bobby you'll be back out there putting more $ on her in $kc.

Old Post 07-14-2015 07:57 PM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Dan I can't hardly wait to get her back in the woods. Shes a nice outfit. Got a great personality. A great mother to these pups and a coondog. I'm fortunate to own her.

Old Post 07-14-2015 08:03 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

I have one male left to sell and possibly another in a week or so (the male im bottle feeding)

Old Post 07-15-2015 03:16 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

SOLD THE LAST MALE. WHEN AND IF I DECIDE TO PART WITH THE MALE PUP IM BOTTLE FEEDING ILL POST IT ON HERE. THANKS GUYS ITS NICE KNOWING THESE PUPS ARE GOING TO GOOD HOMES AND SURE ENOUGH COON HUNTERS. IM GONNA HATE PARTING WITH THEM THOUGH. IVE SPENT SO MUCH TIME WITH THEM IM GETTING ATTACHED. BEST OF LUCK TO EACH OF YOU.

Old Post 07-15-2015 11:28 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

good luck at the zones tonight Bobby !

Old Post 09-19-2015 01:55 AM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

how is your pup from sandy doing?

Old Post 12-17-2015 11:28 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

IM ABOUT READY TO START HUNTING MINE. HE IS VERY SMART AND GONNA BE LOUD.

Old Post 12-18-2015 03:42 AM
khester7923
UKC Forum Member

hey bobby, this is kermit hester in soddy daisy tn. what part of east tn you in?

Old Post 12-18-2015 05:25 AM
khester7923 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khester7923 Click here to Send khester7923 a Private Message Click Here to Email khester7923 Find more posts by khester7923 Add khester7923 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THE CLOSES TOWN TO ME WOULD BE GREENEVILLE. ITS AN HOUR AND HALF EAST OF KNOXVILLE.

Old Post 12-18-2015 04:17 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-19-2016 07:16 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

8 MONTH OLD BLUE MALE FOR SALE

Old Post 02-20-2016 05:58 AM
getrrr done
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any updates on these pups.

Old Post 11-25-2016 02:15 AM
getrrr done is offline Click Here to See the Profile for getrrr done Click here to Send getrrr done a Private Message Click Here to Email getrrr done Find more posts by getrrr done Add getrrr done to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
getrrr done
UKC Forum Member

???

???

Old Post 12-03-2016 08:00 PM
getrrr done is offline Click Here to See the Profile for getrrr done Click here to Send getrrr done a Private Message Click Here to Email getrrr done Find more posts by getrrr done Add getrrr done to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
getrrr done
UKC Forum Member

???

???

Old Post 12-03-2016 08:01 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

I SOLD THE ONE I KEPT AT 11 OR 12 MONTHS OLD. HE WOULD GO HUNTING AND TREE A HOT COON. HE HAD A GOOD MOUTH BUT WAS DEAD SILENT ON TRACK. THERE WERE A COUPLE MORE ABOUT THE SAME WAY AT THAT AGE.

Old Post 12-06-2016 12:50 AM