UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bright Eyes Hunting Vest?? Anyone using it??
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Mullins
UKC Forum Member

how big of sizes do they come in

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2010 03:06 AM
Jason Mullins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Mullins Click here to Send Jason Mullins a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Mullins Find more posts by Jason Mullins Add Jason Mullins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Mullins
how big of sizes do they come in
one size fits all, they adjust out for the big guys...straps on the sides..

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 01-21-2010 03:39 AM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PaytonWP
UKC Forum Member

i just use a back pack....i can put all the crap i need in it and strap my 22 on it....i just keep my garmin in a pouch on my belt

If coonhuntins wrong....I dont want to be right

Old Post 01-21-2010 04:55 AM
PaytonWP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PaytonWP Click here to Send PaytonWP a Private Message Click Here to Email PaytonWP Find more posts by PaytonWP Add PaytonWP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charterpines
UKC Forum Member

me too

Going to get me one and the 28 volt light with there new head

Old Post 01-28-2010 06:18 PM
charterpines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charterpines Click here to Send charterpines a Private Message Click Here to Email charterpines Find more posts by charterpines Add charterpines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdavidbeebe
UKC Forum Member

vest

what kind of warranty does it have? I have heard the shoulders rip out? Is this issue fixed on them? Thanks,

2009 ACHA OKLAHOMA STATE NITE HUNT CHAMPION CH GR NITECH PR. BEEBES PALE FACED PETE PUKEY
ACHA GR CH NITE CH .UKC CH NITE CH Okiesawyers' Queen of Diamonds ACHA 2009 Oklahoma State Leader
ACHA GRAND SHOW CH UKC CH PR. Fullhouses Okla Big Ticket
Feather Lite Lights
www.featherlitelights.com

Old Post 05-06-2010 05:05 PM
bigdavidbeebe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdavidbeebe Click here to Send bigdavidbeebe a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdavidbeebe Find more posts by bigdavidbeebe Add bigdavidbeebe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LonniePatterson
UKC Forum Member

I've been using the bama vest that valley creek sells since last fall.I like it alot but it's too hot to wear this time of the year.

Old Post 05-07-2010 12:07 AM
LonniePatterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LonniePatterson Click here to Send LonniePatterson a Private Message Click Here to Email LonniePatterson Find more posts by LonniePatterson Add LonniePatterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Dailey
UKC Forum Member

I just brought the new one that Dans hunting supply is selling and so far really like it has every thing that the bright eyes vest has belive even a bit cheaper.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/cjd_daa/IM000059.jpg

Old Post 05-07-2010 02:10 AM
Chris Dailey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Dailey Click here to Send Chris Dailey a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Dailey Find more posts by Chris Dailey Add Chris Dailey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
I have one made by Nite Lite that I wore all last summer. It was convienient for carrying the Garmin and TriTronics. This one from Bright Eyes looks even better.

I have a nite lite vest too and just started wearing it about a month ago and I like it so far.

Old Post 05-07-2010 02:14 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott43138
UKC Forum Member

vest

I have one with game bag wouldnt trade it for nothin by far best vest ive owned great for summer and im a pretty big feller

Old Post 05-07-2010 05:39 AM
scott43138 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott43138 Click here to Send scott43138 a Private Message Click Here to Email scott43138 Find more posts by scott43138 Add scott43138 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA.REB
UKC Forum Member

VA.REB

Those coon huntin vests are nice, but I had been using my Cabelas turkey vest. It has all kinds of pockets that I am sure would hold most [ if not all ] of your coon huntin gear. Then you get 2 uses out of your vest not just one. GOD BLESS YALL.

Old Post 05-07-2010 11:28 AM
VA.REB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA.REB Click here to Send VA.REB a Private Message Click Here to Email VA.REB Visit VA.REB's homepage! Find more posts by VA.REB Add VA.REB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

i bought one at walkerdays, you could say right off a guys back...lol i like it, sure is handy!

Old Post 05-07-2010 04:59 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Mays
UKC Forum Member

does this vest have a slot for a scorecard?

Old Post 05-07-2010 09:50 PM
Matt Mays is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Mays Click here to Send Matt Mays a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Mays Find more posts by Matt Mays Add Matt Mays to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike kinser
UKC Forum Member

MY BUDDY HAS THE BRIGHT EYES VEST

AND I GOT THE ONE FROM NIGHT LIGHT. I HAD TO TAKE MINE OFF THE OTHER NIGHT OR I WOULD HAVE OVERHEATED, HIS LOOKED LIKE IT WAS MADE GOOD FOR SUMMER HUNTIN WISH I WOULD HAVE LOOKED AROUND CAUSE ID BOUGHT THAT ONE

Old Post 05-20-2010 09:10 AM
mike kinser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kinser Click here to Send mike kinser a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kinser Find more posts by mike kinser Add mike kinser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Ice
UKC Forum Member

Got me

one about 2 weeks ago. I simply love it. Got everything where you can grab it and go. Ray has done a good job coming out with this vest. Mine is not hot none in the least. Fits great and like I said has plenty compartments. Good Job Bright Eyes.

Home of 'GRNTCH 'GRCH PR' Aaron's Hidden Meadows Blue Max (Bluetick)
Gone But Not Forgotten 6/25/15

NiteCh Dalton's Fathead Coonsmoker Ace (English) Gone but not Forgotten

CH'NiteCh'PR' LoneTree Subzero (Walker) Gone but Not Forgotton 5/25/14

Old Post 05-20-2010 03:33 PM
Blue Ice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Ice Click here to Send Blue Ice a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Ice Find more posts by Blue Ice Add Blue Ice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Blue Ice, We tried really hard to make it the most effective and comfortable vest. Ray

Old Post 05-20-2010 06:00 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

if i was to change anything on it, it would be having the zipper open the other way on the big pouch. and having the shocking unit and cell pocket swithed around so the trainer antenna isn't polking me in the face.. other than that, i like the vest...

Old Post 05-20-2010 06:42 PM
Tar12
UKC Forum Member

For those of you who have the Bright Eyes vest and have logged some miles with it..what do you think?

Old Post 02-22-2011 05:39 PM
Tar12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tar12 Click here to Send Tar12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tar12 Find more posts by Tar12 Add Tar12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tar12
For those of you who have the Bright Eyes vest and have logged some miles with it..what do you think?
had mine just about a yr. still good

Old Post 03-30-2011 01:23 AM
Ryan Clancy
UKC Forum Member

Quail Hill Kennel and Supplly sells them, They are listed on there website http://www.quailhillkennel.com/store%201.htm
304-257-5138

Old Post 03-30-2011 02:13 AM
Ryan Clancy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Clancy Click here to Send Ryan Clancy a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Clancy Find more posts by Ryan Clancy Add Ryan Clancy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GorillaPound
UKC Forum Member

Ive had mine since A.O..I have the black fishnet style,you can wear it all year round. I appreciate the organization,but I would have added a ring on it for your lead.

Old Post 03-30-2011 02:39 AM
GorillaPound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GorillaPound Click here to Send GorillaPound a Private Message Click Here to Email GorillaPound Find more posts by GorillaPound Add GorillaPound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjones
UKC Forum Member

i love mine i have been using it around a year and recomend it to everybody.

Old Post 03-30-2011 03:03 AM
mjones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjones Click here to Send mjones a Private Message Click Here to Email mjones Find more posts by mjones Add mjones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricky L Hovis
UKC Forum Member

I have wore the vest since they came out(got one of the first ones) It has held up great. When i get done hunting I hang the vest in my garage and it is ready for me when I go next time, I hang it next to the charger. I know people who are large and they fit them fine, I snug mine up as tight as it will go each time i put it on, according to the amount of clothing i have on. It is by far the best thing I have bought, next to the garmin. It being vented is so much better in summer months, other vest I have worn kill me in the summer due to the heat. Give them a shot and you will not be dissapointed.

Old Post 03-30-2011 05:47 AM
Ricky L Hovis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricky L Hovis Click here to Send Ricky L Hovis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ricky L Hovis Visit Ricky L Hovis's homepage! Find more posts by Ricky L Hovis Add Ricky L Hovis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CWT
UKC Forum Member

I got one and like it. i have a cap light so I dont need the belt on the side and it is a good thing too. It is just Velcro and I maybe to dumb to figure it out but I went to put a small pouch on it and it hung way down and there was no way to tighten it. But other than that I love it.

Old Post 03-30-2011 02:54 PM
CWT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CWT Click here to Send CWT a Private Message Click Here to Email CWT Find more posts by CWT Add CWT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricky L Hovis
UKC Forum Member

Dan i agree, I would love to see the shocker flipped around, it pokes me in the face as well. The zipper being flipped would be a plus, it would make it easier to open in a hurry.

Old Post 03-31-2011 04:59 AM
Ricky L Hovis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricky L Hovis Click here to Send Ricky L Hovis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ricky L Hovis Visit Ricky L Hovis's homepage! Find more posts by Ricky L Hovis Add Ricky L Hovis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MJRKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

if i was to change anything on it, it would be having the zipper open the other way on the big pouch. and having the shocking unit and cell pocket swithed around so the trainer antenna isn't polking me in the face.. other than that, i like the vest...

brighteyes nice vest i love mine .

nitech moe's hardwood stone RIP 8/4/14
moe's hardwood buster
moe's hardwood june
L&R hardwood gun

Old Post 03-31-2011 06:11 AM
MJRKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MJRKENNELS Click here to Send MJRKENNELS a Private Message Find more posts by MJRKENNELS Add MJRKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote