UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Franklin's Thundersport
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Franklin's Thundersport

Are they still getting pups off thundersport ? If not im looking for a reproducing stud out of thundersport. Ive got a streak x jukebox female thats an outstanding sq. dog , that i was looking to breed. Any help would be appreciated.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2013 07:20 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

my hunting buddy has a male direct off thundersport that he would probably breed

Mossy Pond Modacious (MO)
Mossy Pond Amazing Gracie

Old Post 04-15-2013 07:36 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

Unless I'm mistaken.......

..........Thundersport is still breeding......

Mark.

Old Post 04-15-2013 08:02 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

If he still is still getting pups, ill breed her to him. He believe he was in ohio. Does anyone have any contact info for the owner. I believe this cross will be nice.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:08 PM
Plus Points is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plus Points Click here to Send Plus Points a Private Message Click Here to Email Plus Points Find more posts by Plus Points Add Plus Points to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Id like to see/hear about some thundersport dogs

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:18 PM
mdmorrison
UKC Forum Member

You can reach Allen.....

quote:
Originally posted by Plus Points
If he still is still getting pups, ill breed her to him. He believe he was in ohio. Does anyone have any contact info for the owner. I believe this cross will be nice.

...........at one of these numbers: (740) 732-5647 or (740) 509-1959

Mark.

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:31 PM
mdmorrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mdmorrison Click here to Send mdmorrison a Private Message Click Here to Email mdmorrison Visit mdmorrison's homepage! Find more posts by mdmorrison Add mdmorrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

His screen name is allen franklin on sqdog.com.
e-mail---franklinscurs@yahoo.com

Old Post 04-15-2013 09:31 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

I was thinking there is only frozen semen left on him.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:21 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

Oops my bad, just reread your post. I was thing of Thunder not thunder sport.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:22 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for the information. I just spoke with Allen Franklin and he said thundersport was 12 years old and still getting pups. I believe were gonna make the drive and breed her to him before he is gone. Were also gonna breed a nice young female to his Thundersport's King Bud dog also.

Last edited by Plus Points on 04-16-2013 at 12:01 AM

Old Post 04-15-2013 11:37 PM
Frogdog
UKC Forum Member

Bud is a nice dog also.

Old Post 04-16-2013 02:14 AM
Frogdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frogdog Click here to Send Frogdog a Private Message Click Here to Email Frogdog Find more posts by Frogdog Add Frogdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Yes allen said bud was a hard hunter with a loud mouth.

Old Post 04-16-2013 02:21 PM
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

how do sports pups tree in general. i have seen some that were hard tree dogs and some that were lose on tree. but i have only seen a few. i do know that mr franklin has done his share of winning.

Old Post 04-16-2013 02:36 PM
amazingcursouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amazingcursouth Click here to Send amazingcursouth a Private Message Find more posts by amazingcursouth Add amazingcursouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Thanks amazingcursouth,
Im breeding for drive, big mouths, hard treedogs with accuracy to boot. There not alot of that in my part of the country. After my talk with allen yesterday i believe this cross should be just that. He said crossing sport and streak x jukebox is where he got some of his best dogs.

Old Post 04-16-2013 05:39 PM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

We also talked about his king bud. He said out of all of his studs, bud was the hardest hunter and hardest treedog. Our other female is really nice in all departments except her mouth. Shes a decent treedog with a low mouth. Im hoping bud will put some mouth and tree power in these pups

Old Post 04-16-2013 06:25 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

There are several dogs in your part of the country that puts what your looking for in their pups.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 04-16-2013 06:35 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir, ive heard of several good ones around including yours. Id like to hear more about them.

Old Post 04-16-2013 07:37 PM
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

where bouts in NC are you

Old Post 04-16-2013 08:02 PM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Lexington, NC

Old Post 04-16-2013 09:31 PM
amazingcursouth
UKC Forum Member

i was raised in Asheboro (Seagrove) 28 yrs. Been in Georgia bout 12 yrs now. My mom is from Lexington.

Old Post 04-16-2013 09:55 PM
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Its a small world. Lol im very familiar with the asheboro / seagrove.

Old Post 04-16-2013 11:06 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Plus Points
Yes sir, ive heard of several good ones around including yours. Id like to hear more about them.
You can come see for yourself any time you want, I am not 10 miles from you.

I'll promise you my Tank dog puts all the go and mouth in one they need and you don't have to drive to Ohio to breed to him. He has a few champion dogs he has thrown, I am sure not as many as Sport but I doubt he has been bred that much either.

I can provide you plenty of references on his pups if you are interested.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 04-16-2013 11:16 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plus Points
UKC Forum Member

Id like to come check him out. Pm a phone number for you. What i need may be at your place.

Old Post 04-17-2013 12:35 AM
TWalters
UKC Forum Member

If I was gonna breed to a dog in driving distance in NC or SC it would be Tim's Tank dog

Old Post 04-18-2013 01:21 AM
TWalters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TWalters Click here to Send TWalters a Private Message Click Here to Email TWalters Find more posts by TWalters Add TWalters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TWalters
If I was gonna breed to a dog in driving distance in NC or SC it would be Tim's Tank dog

Yep or his dog Gun. My Hawk dog is out him. Both would be something to look at.

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 04-18-2013 12:37 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote