UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > English Invitational Nite Ch Timberlimb T Rex X Grnitech Bryant’s Swamp Joleigh
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

English Invitational GRNITECH Timberlimb T Rex X Grnitech Bryant’s Swamp Joleigh

Last edited by Jbryant on 05-10-2020 at 03:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-09-2020 01:04 AM
Jbryant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbryant Click here to Send Jbryant a Private Message Find more posts by Jbryant Add Jbryant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

Joleigh

Joleigh has 3 cast wins as a Grnite: 1st Friday night UKC English Days; Also had cast wins at Grand American and Winter Classic.

Old Post 05-09-2020 01:28 AM
Jbryant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbryant Click here to Send Jbryant a Private Message Find more posts by Jbryant Add Jbryant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

******GRNITECH Ch Neuse River RAMBO
****Ch GRNITECH Michigan Swamp Rooster
******GRNITECH Raffles Billy Jo
**NITECH McGatha’s Red RAMBO
******GRNITECH Turner’s Hard Tyme’s Ty
****GRNITECH Lay Em Up Good Tymes
******Kentucky Blue Belle
GRNITECH Bryant’s Swamp Joleigh
******GRNITECH Smiths Ringold Spud
****Pea Ridge Flying Eagle
******Smiths Ringold Julie
**Crowe’s Black Creek Windy
******GRNITECH Hill’s Hurricane Vader
****NITECH Lewis’ Ruby
******NITECH Hills Bug

Old Post 05-09-2020 01:49 AM
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

There are 5 males and 2 females. I will be keeping one female and at least two other pups maybe three are promised. Would love to get these in the hands of hunters. This is Joleigh first litter. Joleigh is a hard going independent accurate type dog. Rex’s record speaks for itself. Pups are $300 and can be delivered to English days. $100 deposit to hold em.

256-484-3131

Last edited by Jbryant on 05-09-2020 at 02:08 AM

Old Post 05-09-2020 02:05 AM
Karter Maupin
UKC Forum Member

I’ve hunted with both dogs. Each dog was independent coon treers. They both looked good when I drew them. Couldn’t be dealing with a better guy either!

Old Post 05-09-2020 04:24 PM
Karter Maupin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Karter Maupin Click here to Send Karter Maupin a Private Message Click Here to Email Karter Maupin Find more posts by Karter Maupin Add Karter Maupin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Maupin. Rex is now a Grand Nite.

Old Post 05-09-2020 04:28 PM
JIMVP
UKC Forum Member

These should be some real coon treers with alot of brains.I've hunted with Joleigh all of her life and night in and night out she's hard to beat. Coon dog bred to Coon dog. Rex is a consistent 1st and 1st kind of dog most of the time, his pups are showing to start early. Josh is as good of hunter as i know and even better person, give him a call.

Old Post 05-11-2020 08:47 PM
JIMVP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JIMVP Click here to Send JIMVP a Private Message Click Here to Email JIMVP Find more posts by JIMVP Add JIMVP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memorymaker
UKC Forum Member

Josh Bryant

Is a #1 straight shooter. I bought Matti back from him after I sold her to him as a pup. She was even more of a Coondog than he described. I put her in the hunts and Granded her out easily. She was 2nd place GRNITECH at the Winter Classic a few years ago. What I'm saying is: If Josh tells you something about a dog...Take it to the Bank!

Home of:
GRNITECH(2)GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER TREE SLAMMIN' DANO. SIRE; GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR. DAM; GRNITECHCH PR ZIMMERMAN'S DEER CREEK DOT. (DANO HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE & IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF). ENGLISH DAYS INVITATIONAL WINNER. DNA PROFIELED.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER COON CREEK CAPTAIN IS SIRED BY DUAL GRAND DANO AND WHELPED BY DUAL GRAND JOE'S HARDTIME KATE. CAPTAIN IS THE FIRST 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND IN THE ENGLISH BREED.

GRNITECHGRCH PKC CH PR MEMORYMAKER RED MIDNIGHT TROOPER. SIRED BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED AND WHELPED BY GRNITECH PR COON CREEK JENNY. TROOPER HAS A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE. TROOPER IS NOW A 6 GENERATION ALL GRAND.

THE FOLLOWING DOGS (RAZOR,VIPER,DOUBLE JED,AND BONGO) ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUD THROUGH FROZEN VIALS ONLY.

GRNITECHGRCH PR MEMORYMAKER RED DOUBLE JED ...BY: GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER & GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S HARDTIME JEWEL. (DOUBLE JED HAS A 4 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE AND IS A GRNITECH HIMSELF)... (DNA PROFILED)

GRCH PR MEMORYMAKER THUNDERING BONGO... BY: GRNITECHGRCH PR WILCOX' THUNDER BINGO & GRNITCCHGRCH PR FISHER'S BLACK RIVER FRECKLES…(DNA PROFILED)

BOTH DANO & DOUBLE JED CAN SIRE A 5 GENERATION ALL GRAND PEDIGREE).
`````````````````````````
We have Frozen Semen from Razor,Viper,Double Jed and Bongo.

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER RUN 'EM UP RAZOR…By: GRNITECH PR RAGAN'S REBEL THUNDER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER ROLLIN' RED VIPER…By: GRCHGRNITECH
PR NASHOBA VALLEY ROLLER & GRCHGRNITECH PR MEMORYMAKER SMOOTHTALK ALABAMA

Old Post 05-12-2020 05:27 PM
memorymaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memorymaker Click here to Send memorymaker a Private Message Find more posts by memorymaker Add memorymaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Del and Jim. Feeling is mutual. Received a deposit from Mr. Lemar McGee today got one male left. They will be ready to go not this coming Monday but next.

Old Post 05-14-2020 08:01 PM
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

Male 1

Male 2

Male 3

Old Post 05-16-2020 03:19 AM
Jbryant
UKC Forum Member

These three pups will be going to my good buddy Preston Owen Mr Lemar McGee and Mr. Sam Dyer. Mr Lemar I never saved ur number when u called if u would shoot me a text or give me a call one of the three above will be yours.

Old Post 05-16-2020 03:30 AM
JIMVP
UKC Forum Member

Some good lookin outfits right there!!

Old Post 05-16-2020 03:49 AM
JIMVP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JIMVP Click here to Send JIMVP a Private Message Click Here to Email JIMVP Find more posts by JIMVP Add JIMVP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

Man I've seen Ol Rex tree a pile of coons. Good luck with them pups.

Old Post 05-16-2020 06:25 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote