UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GNT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Congratulations to Josh and Anyssa Howard.Gnt.Ch.Frosted Sweet Tea got in the final four at the Lonestar 5000 Wednesday night. Tea is a littermate sister to Train.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2014 01:03 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

Upcoming coondogxcoondog cross

---WorldchGrnite X jr
--Grnite Insane x
---Worldch Grnite Insane Jane
Sire:Silverch Grnite Insane Frosted Train
---Grnite Track Man
--Grnite Frost Bite
---Grnite Browns Haley

Future Winner's!!!

---Grnite Track Man
--Grnite Cold Sweat
---Grnite Stylish Famous
Dam:Ruby nitech win to grand $2500+ won in pkc
---Grnite Tequila Sunrise
--Grnite BB Ruby
---Grnite Halls Trixie

Old Post 01-11-2014 04:14 AM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Just bred a nice NT.CH. Female to Train. The pedigree is posted above of how the pups will be bred. These pups should have awesome mouths and looks.Jeremy,thanks for breeding your nice female out of ColdSweat.

Old Post 01-12-2014 01:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,is here in Missouri for everyone's breeding convenience. We've been getting a lot of interest in Train. Train,is a SS sire and Performance sire.Train,has an all Grand pedigree. Give Josh Howard-903-701-3613 or Jeff Long-cell-417-880-3482/Home-417-759-7993 a call if we can help in anyway.

Old Post 01-13-2014 01:18 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GR.NT.CH. GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Train,is here in Missouri for breeding convenience for those interested. I would like to thank those that have bred to Train in just the short time he's been here. There are 3 GNT.CH. And I believe 3 or 4 NT.CH. In Trains litter. We should all consider this when breeding our nice females. As you can see Train was no accident. I've personally got to hunt with the most of them,and I like them a lot. Don't forget Train has an all grand pedigree. If Josh or myself can help just give us a call. Thanks

Old Post 01-15-2014 12:01 AM
rajunrebelblues
UKC Forum Member

train x hillbilly lexie

Just thought id share this pic of our 5 month old pup Jug (train x hilbilly lexie) he is super smart, and has a huge mouth and just an all around pleasure to have around! We cant wait to start hunting him!

CH NITE CH'PR'Rajun Rebel Ten Ml. Blue Bullet
GRCH NITE CH'PR'Wolfenbargers Bl. Brat
CH'PR'Macs Rajun Rebel Blue Jazz

Old Post 01-15-2014 03:24 AM
rajunrebelblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rajunrebelblues Click here to Send rajunrebelblues a Private Message Find more posts by rajunrebelblues Add rajunrebelblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Rajunrebelblues

That,is one good looking pup. Glad to here he is going to have that good mouth to go with his looks. He should be perfect for starting this spring. Keep us updated on how he does. Thanks for sharing the picture.

Old Post 01-15-2014 03:02 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Train will be back in Texas before long,but can be brought back to Missouri at most anytime. Train,will be here in Missouri a few more days for anyone interested in breeding. Just give Josh or myself a call. Thanks.

Old Post 01-16-2014 06:45 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,will be back in Texas come Monday.Train,can and will be brought back to Missouri from time to time for breeding convenience. Just let Josh or myself know when your female shows first sign of coming in heat.Train,is putting a head full of sense in his pups. He is also passing that huge mouth on to his pups.

Old Post 01-17-2014 03:56 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GR.CH.GNT.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Josh,will be taking Train back to Texas for a while.this will give the folks down south a chance to breed some females. As I said before we plan on bouncing Train back and forth between Texas and Missouri. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way.

Old Post 01-19-2014 01:26 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Josh and I want to thank Jeremy Crapo and Josh Davis for breeding their nice females to Train. Give Jeremy or Josh a call to book a pup. Both of these females are bred excellent. Jeremy Crapo-ph#417-741-0487. Josh Davis-ph#417-840-2642

Old Post 01-20-2014 10:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GNT.CH.GR.CH. INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Roy,no problem I'm sure Jeremy will let you know when Ruby has her pups.Jeremy and I talk often,so one of us will definately let you know. Just like you said, this should be a great cross.Roy,I really appreciate you having your son-in-law bring those traing tools by work.

Old Post 01-22-2014 05:19 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy,I will give going to Ada some thought. Guess I could come up and go for a round of hunting,but it won't be tonight. Lol. Too darn cold for me. We will get together and go when it warms up a little.

Old Post 01-23-2014 12:28 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Breeding season is upon us,remember Train is a coondog. His brothers and sisters are coondogs. Train,has an All Grand pedigree,and his pups are showing great sign of making coondogs. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in anyway.

Old Post 01-24-2014 10:56 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks a lot. I believe Train will definately do his part in the stud pen. I wish you had a good Finley River female myself. Stay bundled up and out of that old nasty wind. Thanks again.

Old Post 01-27-2014 10:02 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

TRAIN,is back in Missouri till at least Wednesday,he may be here longer. Give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female coming in. Thanks

Old Post 01-28-2014 10:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy,thanks a lot. I think Train is going to be a busy dog for a while. Train will be here till at least next Wednesday or Thursday. I have a couple more GNT. Females to breed. I will mention these nice females soon if it's ok with their owners. Josh and I appreciate the nice females that we have been getting to breed. Thanks.

Old Post 01-29-2014 10:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Travis Brown

Travis Brown,just bred his nice Gnt.Ch.Browns Taylor female to Train. Taylor,is out of Stylish Harry's last natural breeding.There are several Nt.Ch. and Gnt.Ch. Out of Taylor already. This should be an excellent cross. Travis,thanks for breeding your nice female to Train.

Old Post 01-30-2014 11:51 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,we've been getting some nice females bred to Train. There is another nice Gnt.CH. Female booked to be bred this coming Monday or Tuesday.Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. We do appreciate the folks bringing their nice females to Train. Thanks

Old Post 02-01-2014 07:16 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

George Hicks,brought his nice female Gnt.Ch.GR.Ch.Night Rocking Midnight Rosie by today to be bred to Train. Rosie,has some nice dogs on the ground. Rosie,should be ready for breeding Monday or Tuesday. This too should be a great cross. George,thanks a lot for breeding your nice female to Train.

Old Post 02-02-2014 02:01 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,thanks a lot for the nice comments. Looking forward to a hunt with you. I am glad to see these nice females coming to Train myself. Josh and I sure appreciate these guys useing Train in their breeding program. Thanks again.

Old Post 02-02-2014 11:11 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,will be here in Missouri for probably another week. If Josh or myself can help give us a call. We will bouncing Train back and forth between Texas and Missouri. Thanks

Old Post 02-03-2014 09:59 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH. GNT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

My Ellie female is in heat,she will also be bred to Train. She is out of Guy Mannings Rock dog and a female that's out of Nocturnal Kane. She has a huge clear bawl mouth. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in anyway. Thanks.

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:48 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Give Josh or myself a call at the first sign of your female cycling. Everyone I've talked to so far that has pups out of Train, says he is putting that huge mouth on his pups. All of Train's brothers and sisters are titled. Train has an All Grand pedigree. Thanks

Old Post 02-05-2014 09:46 AM
Travis Brown
UKC Forum Member

…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. X jr
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardie’s Bigtime Trixie
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane x
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Turpin’s Stylish Rube
…………World Nite Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Jane
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nailor’s Hurricane Jane
….Sire:Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Insane Frosted Train
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Style
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Track Man
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Lady
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Frost Bite
…….……...Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
….……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley
…………….Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg

Pups due in late March

................Gr. Nt. Ch. Wagers' Stylish Lipper
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Taylor's Hardwood Dixie
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Logan's Wild Clover
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Schmersal's Stylish Anna
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Korte's Stylish Chirpee
....Dam:Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Nailor
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardwood Freckles
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Pulpwood's Image
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy

Jeff, thanks for keeping her to be sure she got bred.
I bet there will be several real nice ones from this cross. This is really putting together a lot of crosses that produced many fine hounds.

Home of :
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Peggy 4/91-1/02
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Little Peg 6/98-3/08
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley 8/02-11/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor 3/05-11/17
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Rotten 10/08-2/13
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Midge 12/10-1/21
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Jessie 4/14-
Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Lilly 5/19-

Old Post 02-05-2014 04:54 PM
Travis Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis Brown Click here to Send Travis Brown a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis Brown Find more posts by Travis Brown Add Travis Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote