UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > For Sale: Bluetick pups dob 6/30/2014
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Going in for my heart cath at 11:00 AM on August 20, 2014. I need to get this pups gone soon to help cover my medical expenses. Got a lot of lookers on here, but I'd rather have buyers...

Blueticks bred to run to catch and catch what they run!

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

“We are the free and unconquerable people of the United
States of America” - Eleanor Roosevelt, 12/7/1941

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2014 10:03 PM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Surgery went well and I'm home already. I need to get these pups gone for sure now.

"Believe in your greatness, honor your greatness, for the sake of ourselves and our children," Howard Glasser

Old Post 08-21-2014 12:27 AM
Jim Bartley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Bartley Click here to Send Jim Bartley a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Bartley Find more posts by Jim Bartley Add Jim Bartley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Pictures of pups left to sell. Four males and 2 females. There are 3 females pictured. The one left will stay here:

Two males:

One female (left side), 2 males:

Two females (3 females total pictured, only selling 2 of them:

Last edited by Jim Bartley on 08-23-2014 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:55 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Am I the only person having problems selling pups this year? I've never had this much trouble selling pups. It's stunning the lack of inquiry I've had for pups.

Old Post 08-22-2014 09:01 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Never have I every had this much trouble getting any responses to selling pups.

Last edited by Jim Bartley on 08-25-2014 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 08-23-2014 10:19 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I have 4 males and 3 females to sell. 8 weeks old.

Old Post 08-25-2014 03:53 AM
ormiston
UKC Forum Member

I like sire's looks and pedigree

Hey Jim...glad you got out of the hospital, essentially unscathed!

I sure like the breeding of the sire you picked for Crow this time (Topper), i.e. top and bottom ole Poor Boy. I would imagine those female pups would have a good chance of receiving that X chromosome from ole Sheba. You might think about keeping one of those gyps yourself--I'm betting you'd get a varmint dog and a reproducer in the same hide.

I've recently bred Crow's littermate Molly to our Little Screwy Lewey. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

Yours for better Blueticks,

Guy

Old Post 08-25-2014 01:48 PM
ormiston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ormiston Click here to Send ormiston a Private Message Find more posts by ormiston Add ormiston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Guy. You're a great friend and mentor. I have one female leaving today. I still need to get the rest sold. Two females and 4 males. Great pups ready to go to new homes. I have the neighbors and the township on my case about my dogs, so I need to get the pups gone. Please let me know of any interest.

Old Post 08-26-2014 04:07 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

One female gone today, another male on it's way. Two females and 3 males to get sold.

Old Post 08-27-2014 01:17 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

Got Cam out with me tonight. We ran Rena, Trueboy, and Maggie. First drop at the Sportmen's Club was a smoking hot track that Trueboy caught on the ground. Rena and Maggie help him finish it off. Maggie got bite, but held up well. They left the catch and went down into Cherry Creek with Rena limbing one out while Trueboy took a track out of the creek bottom and into the corn before give a little me too and treeing with Rena.

Second drop was a long chase for 45 minutes by Trueboy and Maggie as Rena busted off to the west and split treed. Trueboy and Maggie must have been in a litter of coon as they went to the nearby barn driving tracks twice only to come back out and catch more tracks in the corn. Trueboy finally treed as noted below in the photo the treed was bent over from all the grape vines in its top.

It took a while for Maggie to give up and come out of the corn - 50 minutes to be exact - but if she comes to tree better and stay treed better, she has the making of a nice young gyp to add to my kennel.

Trueboy treeing tonight. His father is a littermate to Topper, the sire of the pups I have for sale. His mother is Crow, who is the dam of these pups. He's a nice hound, fast on track, hard tree dog, cold nosed, and gritty as evidenced by catching a coon on the ground tonight and killing it.

Last edited by Jim Bartley on 08-29-2014 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 08-29-2014 08:21 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

My short reenactment of the Battle of Castle Black, using Bluetick puppies... One of the pups is named Stormborn... but none are named Jon Snow... Still have 2 females and 3 males to sell.

Old Post 08-31-2014 12:53 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I had a buyer back out on me tonight after I arrange delivery for tomorrow night, so that leaves me with 1 female and 1 male I need to sell.

Old Post 09-03-2014 07:31 AM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I have the Blaze faced male and blaze faced female pictured above for sale. 10 weeks old, nice, active pups.

Old Post 09-07-2014 07:55 PM
Jim Bartley
UKC Forum Member

I send a male to Canada today. Waiting for a male to be picked up. Still have a nice female for sale. Blaze faced in the photos. $300.00. Call or PM me.

Old Post 09-14-2014 08:11 PM