UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Big Time Albert back home at Stud
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Big Time Albert back home at Stud

I want to thank Mark for giving me the chance to own Albert again. Albert is still treeing coon and getting pups. I plan on breeding him to some nice females and will do some pup deals on females i like. I have been ask many times since i sold him to Perry if he was ill. I will tell you what i have always said no matter who owned him. Albert will tree with anything that will get on the tree and leave him alone. If one is growling showing teeth trying to push him around he will go to the ground with them. If they just get on the tree and tree he will not even look at them. Ever how you feel about that is fine with me. There is no question about his winning , ability, looks , breeding and reproducing. For anyone who don't know he is a go hunting alone dog that will be by himself with a coon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2014 03:45 AM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Albert

Bob sorry to hear about Rags, but glad you got Albert back. I wish we were closer because that would be a forsure date for Roxy! Best of luck and tell Chiggers I said hey. Ron Jackson

Old Post 05-24-2014 12:26 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Ron, i talked to Chiggers yesterday he is a dandy.

Old Post 05-24-2014 12:47 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

I

will check and see if Albert is performanced , if not i will be getting it done.

Old Post 05-25-2014 04:10 AM
bluetick58
UKC Forum Member

Hi Bob,Hope you and Chiggers make it to the Memorial,David Godsey

Old Post 05-28-2014 12:51 AM
bluetick58 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick58 Click here to Send bluetick58 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick58 Find more posts by bluetick58 Add bluetick58 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Dave

i doubt that i get to come unless they stop mothers treatments between now and then. We been at it for bout 7 months now and they haven't let up yet. Mother said they were bound to get tired before long. What a spirit, she is a tough one.

Old Post 05-28-2014 02:54 AM
Perry Ross
UKC Forum Member

Big Time Albert

Owned albert and done a lot of winning in pkc with him. Me Dee Vaughn and Wes Watson handled him in the hunts. He is a loner that has coon and will get deep if he has to. Cut him off trees to dogs trailing or treed and he will get his own. As far as being ill that is hog wash. I hunted pups with him that crawled all over him even had em face bark him and nip at his ears. He will not put up with a dog that tries to run him off a tree. He will be there when u get there backed up off the tree. If they want to tree with him he is alright with that but if they want to arm wrestle he can do that too. One of the best blue males I ever been in the woods with. Glad you got him back Bob.

NiteCh RTO' Blue Dealer
GRNITECH PKC Gold Ch RTO' TREE SLAMIN SALLY
Ms. State bluetick pkc leader and top sixteen state pkc 2010 made 2010 quarter finals pkc world only blue dog that made the quarter finals. 2010 bluetick breed Ch. Has a truck ticket for 2011
PKC PCH Full Throttle Jiggs 2011 Super Stake Sire and Performance Sire

Old Post 05-29-2014 01:04 AM
Perry Ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Ross Click here to Send Perry Ross a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Ross Visit Perry Ross's homepage! Find more posts by Perry Ross Add Perry Ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fostersduke
UKC Forum Member

I still have that young dog out of rags I might come see ol albert

Old Post 05-29-2014 02:01 AM
fostersduke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fostersduke Click here to Send fostersduke a Private Message Click Here to Email fostersduke Visit fostersduke's homepage! Find more posts by fostersduke Add fostersduke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel D.
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss Bob

Any one got any pics of Albert they could post?

Old Post 05-29-2014 03:22 AM
Daniel D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel D. Click here to Send Daniel D. a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel D. Add Daniel D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh PR BIG TIME ALBERT

This is a pic of Albert when he was at Norman Bartlett's place. Not the best pic but ole Albert is a GOOD LOOKING rascal. Hope you don't mind me posting the pic Bob.

Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 05-29-2014 01:48 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

Albert

I went and hunted with Albert when Perry had him never heard anything bad come from him. He would tree twenty feet or a mile from a dog and he always had a coon. I have a female out of him that i like.

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:20 AM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

for posting pic Darren. Would love to breed some Rags females to Albert. Albert has the drive and heart many in the breed are looking for. Hat Creek Mac says his Grnite Josie female out of Albert leaves on that last late night turn out just like the frist cut and you better be ready to walk if coon are hard to find.

Old Post 05-30-2014 01:26 PM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear about Rags

How old is Albert?

Bob you said you wanted to breed him to some Rags female's which goes back to RC X JENNY. Has Albert been breed to any RC X JENNY before?

I have a nice young female out of Kixx that I would really consider breed to him.

Thanks Bob

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 05-30-2014 02:24 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Bob

he is nine and has been bred to some some rc x jenny with good results. The litter out of the rc x jenny II female was really good. Josie was out of that cross and the T Bo and Gash dog also.

Old Post 05-30-2014 03:30 PM
Bob Gleason
UKC Forum Member

OK. I know the T BO dog he is down in our neck of the woods.

And the female most be a litter mate to my buddy's dog
Train

I will keep him in mind as she gets closer.
How big of a dog is Albert ?

CH GRNITECH PR'TIMBERCREEKS BLUE RUBY

Old Post 05-30-2014 04:20 PM
Bob Gleason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Gleason Click here to Send Bob Gleason a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob Gleason Find more posts by Bob Gleason Add Bob Gleason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Albert

Is bout 70 in hunting shape. Pretty big but put together right. He still has good feet.

Old Post 05-30-2014 05:04 PM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Stud

fee on Albert 200.00 or pup deal on some females. Nite Ch Bobbie Sue (rags x josie ) has 3 wins toward Grand. She will be bred to Albert when finished. Turnbow's blue Rose will also be bred to Albert. Both are very nice females that are winning in ukc and pkc.

Old Post 06-09-2014 02:19 AM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Just

got in from taking old Albert for a hunt, my first one in 7 months and his first in a while. He treed 3 in about 30 minutes. He can still skip out on track and come treed with a coon. Mouth not what it was when young but still sounds like a hound, really enjoyed seeing the old boy tree one again.

Last edited by blue blue on 06-09-2014 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 06-09-2014 04:55 AM
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

Can you post a pedigree for Albert?

Old Post 06-09-2014 03:33 PM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T WIDNER
UKC Forum Member

ALBERT

BOB, I HAVE A GYP OUT OF ALBERT AND A JAGGS/HORNET FEMALE THAT I REALLY LIKE. WE MADE HER INTO A SHOW CHAMPION AND ALREADY HAVE A WIN TOWARDS GRAND SHOW. DOLLY HAS GOT THE HARD ONE OUT OF THE WAY WITH A FIRST PLACE TOWARD NITE CHAMPION AND WE ARE PUSHING HER IN HUNTS NOW TO FINISH HER TO NITE CHAMPION. TRENT WIDNER

PR SOUTHERN BLUE HARDWOOD FLO
PAST
GRCHNTCH WIDNERS SOUTHERN BLUE BRITTANY (GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN)

Old Post 06-10-2014 07:38 PM
T WIDNER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T WIDNER Click here to Send T WIDNER a Private Message Click Here to Email T WIDNER Find more posts by T WIDNER Add T WIDNER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Glad

to hear Dolly is doing it on bench and in the woods , keep me updated on her. Thanks for the info.

Old Post 06-11-2014 02:57 AM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Ped.

i will try to get one up soon.

Old Post 06-12-2014 01:25 AM
clyde simmons
UKC Forum Member

ped

---------Grntch Uchtmans Albert
------Ntch Uchtmans Albert II
---------Ntch Rose
---Grntch Uchtmans Albert III
---------Grntch Slifes Rambo
------Uchtmans Robin
---------Grntch Smileys Misti Blue
GRNTCH Big Time Albert
---------Dual Grand Moody Creek Jammer
------Dual Grand Frog Creek Whitie
---------Barn Creek Diamond Jane
---Ntch Jones Blue bama Lucy
---------Camp Creek Smokey
------Halls Blue Kate
---------Camp Creek Debbie

Old Post 06-12-2014 05:34 AM
clyde simmons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clyde simmons Click here to Send clyde simmons a Private Message Click Here to Email clyde simmons Find more posts by clyde simmons Add clyde simmons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Ped.

Thanks Clyde for posting ped.

Old Post 06-13-2014 01:08 PM
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Chiggers

Get well soon ole buddy.

Old Post 06-17-2014 01:37 PM