UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNtCh Uchtmans Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Orrie ended up having 14 pups and lost 3, she has 11 pups on her right now that are doing good, 7 females and 4 males. I hope she can raise them all but thats alot of pups to tend to so we'll see.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2013 05:24 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh GrCh Foggy Mtn Blaze & GrNtCh GrCh HollyCreeks TreeTalkin Smokey.............

CLICK ON LINK TO WATCH VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX5sL4cASes

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 11-05-2013 at 08:34 PM

Old Post 11-05-2013 01:56 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

man i like the looks of them pups,id love to have a female

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 11-05-2013 06:20 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
man i like the looks of them pups,id love to have a female

Well I can sure put you in the business haha, looks like Im gonna have plenty to choose from.

Old Post 11-05-2013 01:19 PM
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

I like that video of blaze and smokey treeing. That is some good tree dogs

Old Post 11-06-2013 06:07 PM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by J.Woodfin
I like that video of blaze and smokey treeing. That is some good tree dogs

Yea I like that video to, we don't get to hunt those two together much, I was glad to get a good video of them.

Old Post 11-07-2013 02:00 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

The pups out of Blazes first litter are really coming on, there's atleast 3 here locally that I feel can tree their own easy coon now, their very impressive and they all 3 have that big Blaze mouth. If you've got a nice female that you would like to breed to Blaze get up with me. He has sired 3 large litters so far, 2 litters of 10 and one litter of 14. His pups are big, pretty, loud mouthed and sensible and are showing to have a lot of natural ability.

Old Post 11-09-2013 12:08 AM
coonhunter32
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Shannon Senter

Orrie ended up having 14 pups and lost 3, she has 11 pups on her right now that are doing good, 7 females and 4 males. I hope she can raise them all but thats alot of pups to tend to so we'll see.

price?

Old Post 11-10-2013 06:18 AM
coonhunter32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter32 Click here to Send coonhunter32 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter32 Find more posts by coonhunter32 Add coonhunter32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter32
price?

Price will be $200 a pup

Old Post 11-10-2013 02:11 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

This is a Blaze pup treed on his own coon last night. He will be 6mos old in a couple weeks

Click To Play:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpKOI5XHAno

Old Post 11-10-2013 03:51 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

All 11 pups are doing good and growing, I'll start taking deposits soon, if anyones interested in a pup let me know, Ive had a few calls already.

Old Post 11-12-2013 03:03 AM
billlester
UKC Forum Member

my blaze feame

let her lose today to clean up some she hit the woods open on a track ran it good then the squrial hit a tree she tree it and follow it from tree to tree

Old Post 11-12-2013 03:40 AM
billlester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billlester Click here to Send billlester a Private Message Click Here to Email billlester Find more posts by billlester Add billlester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: my blaze feame

quote:
Originally posted by billlester
let her lose today to clean up some she hit the woods open on a track ran it good then the squrial hit a tree she tree it and follow it from tree to tree

Thanks for the update Bill, these pups seem to be as natural as can be.

Old Post 11-12-2013 02:09 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Have several female pups for sale and maybe 1 male left. Theyll be ready to go in about a month

Old Post 11-18-2013 01:43 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

would love to have a female let me no if u can get me one closer to me.thanks

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 11-20-2013 03:01 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
would love to have a female let me no if u can get me one closer to me.thanks

Ok Ill keep you in mind.

I heard from 2 more of the pups from Blaze's first litter and they are running and treeing as well, that whole litter seems to be naturals. The female that litter was out of is the sister to the female that has the pups on her now.

Old Post 11-20-2013 01:30 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 11-25-2013 02:29 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

BLAZE

Glad to see you getting some gyps bred to BLAZE. I sure love one that can get thru the country and get hooked!! Good luck with him in the future!! Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 11-26-2013 12:53 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: BLAZE

quote:
Originally posted by Darren Hollis
Glad to see you getting some gyps bred to BLAZE. I sure love one that can get thru the country and get hooked!! Good luck with him in the future!! Darren

Thanks Darren hes throwin some nice pups so far. If I can be of any help to you let me know.

Old Post 11-26-2013 06:38 PM
Justin French
UKC Forum Member

Shannon , did you super stake the litter ? If so I want one . Let me know buddy

Old Post 12-01-2013 11:54 AM
Justin French is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin French Click here to Send Justin French a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin French Find more posts by Justin French Add Justin French to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Justin French
Shannon , did you super stake the litter ? If so I want one . Let me know buddy

No Blaze isn't super staked

Old Post 12-03-2013 01:24 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Pups out of Blaze will be ready to go this weekend if anyone is interested. I will have several females and maybe a couple males. price is $200 each.

Old Post 12-10-2013 03:03 PM
clearblue
UKC Forum Member

pups

do you have any coming to ky if so i'm interested in a female.

Old Post 12-15-2013 04:16 PM
clearblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clearblue Click here to Send clearblue a Private Message Click Here to Email clearblue Find more posts by clearblue Add clearblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Barton
UKC Forum Member

I have a first litter pup out of blaze he is doing great for 6 months old you cant go wrong with a blaze pup

Old Post 12-16-2013 12:38 AM
Brandon Barton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Barton Click here to Send Brandon Barton a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Barton Find more posts by Brandon Barton Add Brandon Barton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups

quote:
Originally posted by clearblue
do you have any coming to ky if so i'm interested in a female.

Got atleast one going to Pikeville Ky. if your interested let me know, their going pretty quick, might have 1 male left and 3 or 4 females

Old Post 12-16-2013 03:05 AM