UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > nitch Rattler's to Tuf Zeb
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

sleeper

for once I was right, when I went and hunted with zeb the firs time a couple of years ago I said to myself hear is a sleeper that is slipping through the system. so I got a piece of him and we granded him out and it looks like he is going to be a reproducer to. betty and rat how can it go wrong, lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2014 02:17 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

I am glad Zeb is getting a chance to prove what he is capable of.

Zeb has alot to offer the breed and hopefully people take advantage

Vic, AJ is still kicking, you could put a saddle on him right now though. He did take the boys for a hike one night last week.

Old Post 07-18-2014 01:39 PM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tony foley
I am glad Zeb is getting a chance to prove what he is capable of.

Zeb has alot to offer the breed and hopefully people take advantage

Vic, AJ is still kicking, you could put a saddle on him right now though. He did take the boys for a hike one night last week.

Hey Tony, good to hear the ole hound is still kicking! I would be interested in looking into options on trying to get him collected. I've got a couple plans rolling around in this bald head of mine for the future regarding breeding of blue haired potlickers. I've made it a point to try & keep some Gun x Fanny blood in the hounds tied out back as long as I am able to hunt. I also know what I saw out of AJ when he was just a youngster, before he had gotten shuffled around through one too many sets of hands. I would like to be able to take a female (future breeding) out of the Snow female I'm partners on directly back to a Gun x Fanny male. All pie in the sky right now, just in the scheming stage

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 07-18-2014 01:49 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all nice words on Zeb. If anyone is intrested in breeding they can get a hold of me or joe and we will try to help you out. My num is 217-779-5002 thanks rob

Old Post 07-19-2014 01:32 PM
Rob C 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob C 55 Click here to Send Rob C 55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob C 55 Find more posts by Rob C 55 Add Rob C 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

btt

Up fer Ole zeb...

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 07-21-2014 03:49 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Word is ol Zeb is getting a high class girlfriend!!
Gauge is gonna be jealous!!!!

Ace (Gauge X Snooter)
1/2 of a few Gauge sons and daughters!!!
Kevin Weller
Brasher Falls NY
315-244-5574

Old Post 07-28-2014 12:35 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

zeb

ole zeb dosent get a lot of ladies but he sure gets good ones lol

Old Post 07-28-2014 01:13 PM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay taggart
UKC Forum Member

Put me down for one of those joe

Old Post 07-29-2014 03:18 AM
jay taggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay taggart Click here to Send jay taggart a Private Message Click Here to Email jay taggart Find more posts by jay taggart Add jay taggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-13-2014 08:34 PM
Rob C 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob C 55 Click here to Send Rob C 55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob C 55 Find more posts by Rob C 55 Add Rob C 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

All 3 of them gys look a little shady

Old Post 12-13-2014 08:36 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote