UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > nitch Rattler's to Tuf Zeb
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

nitch Rattler's to Tuf Zeb

Zeb is 7 years old out of Bullet's Running Rattler and Bufflo Creeks to Tuff Betty. He is a lighter colored dog, he stays busy and hunts not the loudest dog ever but has a pretty bawl mouth on ground change over to chop on tree. he has never had any pups yet. he got 5th place open reg at battle of breeds in 2010 and 7th place at all blue hunt 2011 in eldon iowa. You can call me and arange a hunt with him if you want i am not scared to show him couse he is my first hound and what he is , is mostly natrual couse all i did was take him hunting as much as i could he is bred up pretty nice and i would like to see some pups out of him before he gets much older i am not on here alot so best way to get me is 217-779-5002 Thanks Rob

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2013 06:20 PM
Rob C 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob C 55 Click here to Send Rob C 55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob C 55 Find more posts by Rob C 55 Add Rob C 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigreddog75
UKC Forum Member

That is a good hound even if he isn't a redbone.have hunted with that dog several times and he has always done a real good job.

Old Post 01-28-2013 07:55 PM
bigreddog75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigreddog75 Click here to Send bigreddog75 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigreddog75 Find more posts by bigreddog75 Add bigreddog75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

i can send pics threw cell phone i also have audio of him treeing

Old Post 01-31-2013 03:12 AM
Rob C 55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob C 55 Click here to Send Rob C 55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob C 55 Find more posts by Rob C 55 Add Rob C 55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Rob, if you like send the pictures and audio by text to
me and I will post them for you.

Zeb is a nice hound and Rob will treat you right.

Charles

Old Post 01-31-2013 06:35 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

thanks

i sent the pics and things to to thank you very much

Old Post 02-01-2013 03:22 AM
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-02-2013 12:59 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

He should reproduce if he gets some nice females backed up to him.

Old Post 02-02-2013 02:02 AM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

I think so also Brian if anyone gets intrested let me know thanks rob

Old Post 02-03-2013 07:54 PM
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

stud fee wont be much i just want some pups out of him before he is to old to have any his blood should reproduce thanks rob

Old Post 02-04-2013 04:45 PM
curdog1977
UKC Forum Member

zeb

rob zeb is a nice lookin hound i cant wait 2 get dolly and get pups out of her and zeb it was great talkin with u and hope its the start of a great and long friendship jason

Old Post 02-05-2013 01:13 AM
curdog1977 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curdog1977 Click here to Send curdog1977 a Private Message Click Here to Email curdog1977 Find more posts by curdog1977 Add curdog1977 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Pictures of Zeb

Rob, couldn't get the sound copied.

Old Post 02-05-2013 09:51 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

thanks charles for putting that on there for me.

Old Post 02-06-2013 09:35 PM
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-10-2013 10:07 PM
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

feel free to call and come for a hunt with us ill show him in the woods. His blood should say a lot but him in the woods will say more call me at 217-779-5002

Old Post 02-13-2013 04:36 PM
southernthunder
UKC Forum Member

I have a gyp that goes back to that cross on her bottom side that looks just like him. I hope you get some good females breed to him!

Southern Thunder Bluetick Kennels

At Stud: GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S BLUE WHIP
PERFORMANCE SIRE $300 STUD FEE

HOME OF: GRNITECH GRCH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX
2015 TRIPLE CROWN CHAMPION
2015 PURINA RACE BREED CHAMPION
2015 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITECH BLUETICK
2015 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2015 AUTUMN OAKS BBOA / BBCHA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 WINTER CLASSIC DOUBLE CAST WINNER PURINA POINTS EVENT
2015 WINTER CLASSIC BBOA HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
2015 ARKANSAS STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 MISSOURI STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 KENTUCKY STATE PURINA CONTENDER CAST WINNER
2015 INDIANA STATE PURINA CONTEDER CAST WINNER
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA TEXAS STATE CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 BBOA / WESTERN ENGLISH SHOOTOUT DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UNITED ENGLISH ARKANSAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP CHAMPION / HIGH SCORE OVERALL CHAMPION
2015 BBOA YOUTH NATIONALS CAST WINNER 2ND OVERALL HIGH SCORE
2015 BBOA ZONE 7 HOUND OF THE YEAR
2015 BBOA/BBCHA GRAND REUNION RQE 1ST PLACE IOWA
2015 BBOA NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL CAST WINNER / 1ST RUNNER UP
2015 ELBERT VAUGHN MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BILL JACKSON MEMORIAL CHAMPION
2015 BOOMER SOONER CLASSIC CHAMPION
2015 WESTERN ENGLISH SPRING CLASSIS CAST WINNER
2015 OKLAHOMA STATE YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP CAST WINNER
2015 BLUETICK CHALLENGE CHAMPION
2015 BBOA OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION / DOUBLE CAST WINNER / HIGH SCORE / KING OF HUNT
2015 UKC WORLD HUNT CAST WINNER
2016 PURINA NATIONALS CAST WINNER / BREED CHAMPION / HIGH SCORING BLUETICK
5 Time World Qualifier and 3 Peat Zone Champion
Too many wins to list them all
2020 Performance Sire at Stud
GRCH GRNITECH PR HAMLIN'S DAVIE CROCKET HTX

Thanks to everyone who has breed to Crocket or is hunting one of his offspring

Old Post 02-13-2013 04:59 PM
southernthunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southernthunder Click here to Send southernthunder a Private Message Find more posts by southernthunder Add southernthunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Got to see him go last night, did an aweful nice job in less than favorable conditions-Nice Hound!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 02-18-2013 05:09 AM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

it was fun hunting with all the dogs we had lot of good dogs going

Old Post 02-20-2013 12:29 AM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

There's a pile of blue power right the,the handlers are a little on the ugly side but them some good lookin COONDOGS!!

Old Post 02-20-2013 01:34 AM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

photo

this was a fun night those hounds are pie. zeb and gauge. it dosent get much better than that i know i will be hunting pups out of them and this picture will be great to rember by.

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:19 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pineycreek
UKC Forum Member

zeb

hey rob hows ol zeb doing hadnt got to talk to you in while i went and got my pup[ out of smoke and drizz hes a looker for sure you would like him hes black and white pup big pup for sure for his age went last night and bullet made one tree with the meat it took about 5 mins to tree it hes a really nice hound for sure but anyway give me a call sometime

pr pineycreek janes addiction
(2 wins toward show ch)
pr pineycreeks maddog blue bonnie
(Grnitech grch pr maddog blue astro htx X pr pineycreek janes addiction)
and a member of team maddog

Old Post 02-20-2013 12:40 PM
pineycreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pineycreek Click here to Send pineycreek a Private Message Click Here to Email pineycreek Find more posts by pineycreek Add pineycreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Joe it was a blast hunting them good times good people and really good dogs we had fun thats all that matters

Old Post 02-20-2013 07:00 PM
Rob C 55
UKC Forum Member

Big Guys in a lil truck !!!!!!!!! :-)

jesse you shouldve seen the cab of the truck reg cab truck with us three crambed in but it was a blast to see all the dogs go

Old Post 02-20-2013 08:29 PM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Not Joes Toyota I hope? Wish I coulda been there!

Old Post 02-21-2013 04:18 AM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

zeb dog

Rob...looking good my friend, the Zeb dog is nicely.put together. You really should get yerself.some good picts like that to post. Also looks like some nice timber ground....take care......pb

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 02-21-2013 01:59 PM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Harroun
UKC Forum Member

hey jesse the guy on the right looks kinda shady dont ya think lol.

NPHA
APA

Old Post 02-21-2013 08:37 PM
Fred Harroun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Harroun Click here to Send Fred Harroun a Private Message Click Here to Email Fred Harroun Find more posts by Fred Harroun Add Fred Harroun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote