UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GrNiteCh. 'PR'BrushCreek Prowlin Sassy X GrNiteCh.Big River Jesse Lee
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

(puppy pic)GrNiteCh. 'PR'BrushCreek Prowlin Sassy X GrNiteCh.Big River Jesse Lee

We have puppies!!!! Sassy has 6 females & 3 males "ALL RED" ... I have 2 females spoke for and 2 males spoke for...Perfomance... $400.00 either sex... I will get pictures later....

Home 937-764-1144
Cell 937-205-4486 verizon
If you ask for the truth be man enough to take it, JEFF NORRIS

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 01-21-2015 at 08:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2014 01:03 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Lost a male pup ??? So I guess I'm down to 8... 6 Females 2 males.... Get one it should be a winner...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-09-2014 04:16 PM
Jeff Norris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Norris Click here to Send Jeff Norris a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff Norris Add Jeff Norris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

pups are lookin great I have 6 females and 2 males ... Rory gets a male I will take a female... I have 1 female booked... That leaves 4 females & 1 male ...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-12-2014 04:41 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

pups are doin great !!!

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-17-2014 02:19 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Got the pups eatin lost a big female down to 7 ... Sassy must have laid on it ...The top left pup is the one she laid on..next to here is a female,the well marked pup is Rory's the white pup to his right is the other male the rest are females...

Home 937-764-1144

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 11-23-2014 at 07:48 PM

Old Post 11-23-2014 06:38 PM
cjtippens
UKC Forum Member

Nice Cross Jeff and some dang good looking pups.

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:01 PM
cjtippens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjtippens Click here to Send cjtippens a Private Message Click Here to Email cjtippens Find more posts by cjtippens Add cjtippens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Cory, Thanks... How have ya been ?? I've been busy just got a Grandson 1st grandbaby got another due around X=MAS !!! It's a boy also they are goin to take it early on the 8th I believe... My daughter in-law is having blood pressure problems so they are going to get him out of there before there is a problem...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-27-2014 02:16 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Guys, There are 4 spoke for... Rory gets the red male me & Chris Cowles & Frank Chandler get 3 of the 4 red gyps ... That leaves a white male & a white female & a red female....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-30-2014 05:01 PM
bones
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross Jeff good luck with them,I like that sassy female when i saw her.

Old Post 11-30-2014 10:56 PM
bones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bones Click here to Send bones a Private Message Click Here to Email bones Find more posts by bones Add bones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Bones, Thanks it should be a good cross but ya never know ??? They don't all work...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 11-30-2014 11:06 PM
cjtippens
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the grandkids Jeff; that's awesome. I'll be praying for them; poor things cant help who there papaw is. ha ha just kidden ol buddy. We are doing great here. We are still wide open coonhunten and running these kids around in sports. Take care.

Old Post 12-03-2014 05:19 PM
cjtippens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cjtippens Click here to Send cjtippens a Private Message Click Here to Email cjtippens Find more posts by cjtippens Add cjtippens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 pups left ,1 male 2 females

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-09-2014 03:38 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 females left ... Males Rory Cowels & Cory Tippins,,, Females Chris Cowels & Frank Chandler...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-09-2014 06:53 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Pups are ready to go !!!!!

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-14-2014 01:19 AM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pictures of the pups still available. One of the red gyps is spoke for but he doesn't care which one he gets... 20Uploads/1214141600a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-14-2014 10:49 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

The top 2 pups are the only 2 left... They are very out going when I pup them on top of the dog box it knda scared them... The are ready to go worm and shots...

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-21-2014 04:15 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

^^^^

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-25-2014 03:50 PM
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

pups

hey jeff you see where that male pup I got off ya come in fourth at battle of breeds

Old Post 12-25-2014 04:19 PM
larry pulis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry pulis Click here to Send larry pulis a Private Message Click Here to Email larry pulis Find more posts by larry pulis Add larry pulis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

Larry, No I didn't see that... How have ya been? I have been down with an upper respatory infection... But I did go huntin last night with Cory Tippens and 2 of his boys Rory Cowkes and my son Jeremiah... We had a nice hunt for the weather (rained) but we had fun.. Killed 2 coon and made a slick.. All 4 dogs were together all night I figured we would be split all night long. You been huntin any ???

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 12-28-2014 03:48 PM
larry pulis
UKC Forum Member

jeff

I sold that pup to Ronnie morgan work has kept me out last 2 yrs but got me another pup now been going a lot that is on other ukc site battle of breeds Friday night

Old Post 12-28-2014 05:23 PM
larry pulis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry pulis Click here to Send larry pulis a Private Message Click Here to Email larry pulis Find more posts by larry pulis Add larry pulis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 gyps left... Not sure which 2 lol !!! I am not sure if I want the white one or a red one... They are all really nice....

Home 937-764-1144

Old Post 01-02-2015 11:27 PM
Jeff Norris
UKC Forum Member

papaws new hunters Kamden Lee Scott on the left Jace Robert Thomas Norris on the right

Home 937-764-1144

Last edited by Jeff Norris on 01-05-2015 at 04:01 AM

Old Post 01-05-2015 03:59 AM
JB PITCREW
UKC Forum Member

Nice Cross

Good lookin grand kids you got there Jeff. Pups not too hard to look at either. Hope they turn out, good chance they will make some cooners. You know that white one that didn't make it was just ol' Don & Prowler haunting you! Lol
Good luck with them

Home of Previous #1 Reproducing English Coonhound 15.49%
GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Briar Valley Nite Prowler "semen stored”
GRNTCH CH Dee's Nite Prowling Blitz "semen stored”
'PR' Northridge JoJoe's Blue Thunder
'PR' Northridge Icky’s Old Sandy

ENGLISH HOUNDS SINCE 1969....If you breed for papers instead of traits,You deserve what you end up with...Kelley Stagner

RIP........................................
GRNTCH GRCH Briar Valley Nite Prowler
GRNTCH GRCH Wilcox's Thunder JoJoe
GRNTCH GRCH Northridge Red Loopy
GRNTCH GRCH Northridge JoJo's Feebie
GRNTCH CH Dee's Nite Prowling Blitz
GRNTCH CH Northridge Jo Joe’s Icky

Old Post 01-05-2015 07:07 AM
JB PITCREW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB PITCREW Click here to Send JB PITCREW a Private Message Find more posts by JB PITCREW Add JB PITCREW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rory Cowles
UKC Forum Member

Guys these are super nice pups better give ol Jeff Bob a call thanks for the hunt the other night had a hoot and the food wasn't bad either.

HOME OF
1992 World Nt. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Jesse
1989 Gov. Cup Winner Ind. St. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Sandy Jo
1998 English Purina Ch. 3rd overall Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc. Ch. Cowles' Big River Lumber Jack
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River J.J.
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch. Cowles' Big River Last Chance
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River John Boy
Gr. Nt. Ch. Cowles' Big River Blue Goose
Gr. Nt. Ch. Pkc Ch Cowles' Big River Jesse Lee, 2011 Ukc (Reserve World Ch.)2nd Place Overall 2013 SS and Performance sire
Nt Ch Cowles' Big River Spooky
Nt CH PR Cowles' Big River Jesse Who (2014 World CH English) 14th place overall.2016 United English Day's winner and high scoring dog overall.
PR Cowles' Big River Top Secret (rip)