UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tournament Of Champions???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Tournament Of Champions???

Anyway we could see a list of qualified dogs updated throughout the year?

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2020 03:49 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

That is a good idea. I wonder if being qualified to hunt in the Tournament of Champions would make a dog worth more money?

Old Post 05-23-2020 03:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

I think it would get eyes watching. Get the dogs some recognition and mainly the sponsor.

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 05-23-2020 05:28 PM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Aren't we sponsoring it with our entry fees? Is Secret qualified yet?

Old Post 05-23-2020 05:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

No Richard I dont have a single one qualified. Cant win em from the couch.

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 05-23-2020 05:43 PM
rooster731
UKC Forum Member

I think part of the success with the other kc is the fact you and everyone else can see you and your dogs name all over the internet and magazine for all sorts of races. I personally would like a running list of qualified dogs also. I got one qualified last night that most would call a $ style dog, (3sum x noisy s). She was recut less than 100 yards from a treed dog and got parked at .8 with a coon alone

Old Post 05-23-2020 06:56 PM
rooster731 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rooster731 Click here to Send rooster731 a Private Message Find more posts by rooster731 Add rooster731 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Great idea.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-23-2020 07:47 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Wouldnt be that hard to start a thread on main page and list dogs as they get qualified..Whoever starts the thread keep first post updated..I elect Richard..He is retired and has time on his hands

Old Post 05-23-2020 09:27 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Wouldnt be that hard to start a thread on main page and list dogs as they get qualified..Whoever starts the thread keep first post updated..I elect Richard..He is retired and has time on his hands

I second king Richard

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 05-23-2020 10:02 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If I had one with 5 cw's y'all would sure know about her. I wouldn't wait for UKC to post it. I really would like to see a list of the dogs with 5 cw's. But I would think that would be a lot of man hrs for someone at UKC. It would be nice if everyone posted when they achieved their 5th cast win. Maybe Trevor can put up a sticky when UKC's office opens back up and he goes back to work. Then everyone would have a place to put their post.

Old Post 05-24-2020 01:29 AM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Eventually, after we get several, having a list of qualified dogs posted was the plan from the start. Still working remotely has that project backed up a little still but it will be up eventually.

Old Post 05-26-2020 02:17 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Plan from the start", that sounds like something I would say. Jason, Allen liked your idea so much he pretended like it was his.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-26-2020 at 08:27 PM

Old Post 05-26-2020 03:19 PM
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
"Plan from the start", that sounds like something I would say. Jason, Allen liked your idea so much he pretended like it was his.

Richard. Like some say Great Minds Think Alike!!!

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 05-26-2020 10:00 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Apply for a fact check with Trevor. Or Traver, as Roberts calls him.

Old Post 05-27-2020 05:44 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now you have a paid yes man to back you up. Are you going to send Trevor to Miami?

Old Post 05-27-2020 07:33 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Allen

Have you considered banning Mr. Lambert? There is just something fishy about a Redbone man wanting a Turbo on his little truck. Talking about a oxymoron, well this takes the cake. Lol. Dave

Old Post 05-27-2020 08:37 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Allen

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Have you considered banning Mr. Lambert? There is just something fishy about a Redbone man wanting a Turbo on his little truck. Talking about a oxymoron, well this takes the cake. Lol. Dave

Yes, but Richard always has good free food at his campsite at the big events and I can't take a chance losing those privileges.

Old Post 05-28-2020 07:51 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Allen

Lol. That explains a lot, nothing like good food especially when it's free. Dave

Old Post 05-28-2020 09:07 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Allen

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Yes, but Richard always has good free food at his campsite at the big events and I can't take a chance losing those privileges.
Always knew you were the intelligent one when the staff cannot find you for several hours

Old Post 05-30-2020 05:01 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Allen

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Always knew you were the intelligent one when the staff cannot find you for several hours

Old Post 05-30-2020 05:01 PM