UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Please help me find a good dog!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CalebSink
New UKC Forum Member

Please help me find a good dog!!!

I am looking for a good coondog for my boys who are 10 and 12 who can run and tree his/her own coon. Relatively young 6 years old or less please. I will travel to try them. I have some stuff to trade but I also have cash. Send me your location, pictures of the dog and papers. Thank you for looking at the post, and I hope you have the right dog for me (540)-597-9053

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2020 04:46 PM
CalebSink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CalebSink Click here to Send CalebSink a Private Message Click Here to Email CalebSink Find more posts by CalebSink Add CalebSink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CalebSink
New UKC Forum Member

Btt still looking for a good dog that can tree their own coon. I am looking for my 2 boys a nice dog.

Old Post 05-23-2020 01:45 AM
CalebSink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CalebSink Click here to Send CalebSink a Private Message Click Here to Email CalebSink Find more posts by CalebSink Add CalebSink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Swain
UKC Forum Member

I have a very nice coondog. He's a walker male. He hunts hard alone and I treed over 60 coons that I saw this past sesson. The dog hunts like a three year old. He's a real meat dog. The dog is older than you wanted but he's the real deal. I'll show him any night of the week. You can reach me at (478) 279-0501.

Old Post 05-25-2020 03:17 AM
Shawn Swain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Swain Click here to Send Shawn Swain a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Swain Add Shawn Swain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whittney
New UKC Forum Member

look in to this

JEREMY COX
UKC Forum Member

2 YR old, SS paid up, Trees Coon, $1,500
2 yr old paid up, trees coon $1500

Selling for a friend....Coming 2 year old, paid up. Started not finished but won’t take much. I’ve seen him tree several coon alone and look good doing it and I’ve seen him stand on his head with a cold track. This pup was one of a few kept and just didn’t get the time in the timber he should have. Has a big mouth, good locate and a pretty fine tree dog. He is a half brother to the Lots Of Spots dog that Bill Stokes just won the truck with (same bitch). 15-20 good nights in the woods and this pup will be nice.

Babes Stylish Banjo, Bud Lite, Hardwood Cornell.....on the PKC papers.

$$$1500$$$

Not gonna waste my time with the tire kicker questions, if you’re looking for a $10,000 dog for $1,500 keep looking, I ain’t found one of them yet. If you’re interested pick up the phone and we can chat. 217-358-2556
South Central IL

~~~~~~~FEMALES~~~~~~~
GRNTCH ROCKSOLID ALLI-BYE
NTCH TAYLOR'S DAISY II

Jeremy Cox 217-358-2556
ROSE CITY ENGLISH KENNELS

Old Post 05-25-2020 06:02 AM
whittney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whittney Click here to Send whittney a Private Message Find more posts by whittney Add whittney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote