UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Garmin Mapcards
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

It's Christmas time again! Where has the year gone?? What better gift than a Mapcard? Who knows, it may be the reason your huntin buddy finds his way out when lost. Most detailed cards available for the cheapest price. $20 for east of the Mississippi River or the most popular, $30 for both sides including 37 states! I'm no math wiz but that's less than $1/State! Order yours today!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2013 01:00 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Card?

Mike tried to call you today. I sent you a check for $35 on 11/20. It cleared on 11/27 last time we spoke you said you would have my card in the mail no later than 12/6. I have heard nothing else from you but still no card. Today is 12/12! Trying to be patient . Please get me the card or call me and tell me the mail man is snowed in or something!
Brian Garner
334-432-0696

Old Post 12-12-2013 10:38 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

I have not received any calls today my phone may have been acting up, I checked and I sent it out the 5th the holidays may have got it tossed away but even so I can send you another one tomorrow morning if you end up getting both just send one back please. I normally do this off of the board but since you put it on here I'm responding on here so it doesn't look like I'm neglecting my customers and ultimately lose business over the mail. Thank you.

Old Post 12-12-2013 11:00 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

That would be nice of u to send me a card with birds eye on it for CHRISTmas. LOL

Last edited by b.moore on 12-13-2013 at 02:54 AM

Old Post 12-13-2013 02:50 AM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike that would be great !

Old Post 12-13-2013 03:56 AM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Ok guys, I have had so many texts about if I have got their checks yet and the mail is just so slow because of Christmas, please bear with it as this is not my fault, as soon as I get the check I will send the card the next day, I keep the topo cards on hand. Please give a few extra days before checking with me again as I get numerous calls and texts a day on this matter. Thank you.

Old Post 12-18-2013 01:50 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

How much for east of the Mississippi card with Birdseye of East Tennessee & Western N.C?

Old Post 12-18-2013 05:18 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

They come as whole states. $45 with nc and Tn birdseye with topo overlay

Old Post 12-18-2013 05:20 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Do you have a paypal Mike?

Old Post 12-18-2013 05:29 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Yes

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:43 PM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

PM me the paypal address, how much for a east of the Mississippi card & Tennessee birdseye only I'll get it to you today

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:48 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Ok u want two separate cards now?

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:50 PM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

No just a Tennessee Birdseye, & a east of the Mississippi topo, Don't hunt but 1 county in NC so I really don't need the whole state....

Old Post 12-18-2013 12:55 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

updated the ad please look before calling

Old Post 12-19-2013 02:17 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Attention to the people who have ordered a birdseye mapcard with the state of Wisconsin, I accidentally deleted the whole state while trying to download it to a card, I will have to download the whole thing again this will add a few more days, sorry for the inconvenience but I thought I would let you guys know.

Old Post 12-20-2013 03:22 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Cards sent

Old Post 12-31-2013 07:52 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Hey everyone, just to let you know i will be in orangeburg at the Grand American in the morning, i only have 4 cards left that arent spoken for, 2 of the east $20 and 2 of the both sides $30 i will have them in my jacket untill someone stops me. also I have been working on the birdseye card orders and they keep failing to download, called garmin and they said their server was down and they will fix it as soon as they can, sorry for the inconvienience, Big Mike.

Old Post 01-02-2014 06:54 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

A mike if my money order ain't there by the weekend if u don't care let me know. Thanks

Old Post 01-02-2014 11:01 PM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

I got it bud! Thanks.

Old Post 01-02-2014 11:28 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Alright I appreciate it.

Old Post 01-02-2014 11:45 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Guys I'm here at grand America, I've got a few mapcards left please let me know soon as they will be hone before you know it.

Old Post 01-03-2014 06:53 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Guys I have 3 of each left I'm here now, boots dans jacket with big mike on thefront and bliss on the back. Stop me and pick yours up before they are all gone.

Old Post 01-04-2014 04:02 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Guys I have 3 of each left I'm here now, boots dans jacket with big mike on thefront and bliss on the back. Stop me and pick yours up before they are all gone.

Old Post 01-04-2014 04:02 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Any luck with garmin yet?

Old Post 01-08-2014 08:13 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

A did u get my card done or have u already shipped it.

Old Post 01-09-2014 06:43 PM